Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO reached hard cap - 50 MILLION- not listed in an exchange - SCAM? - page 5. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
No links, no names, no nothing but they "claim" to have raised 50 million from ICO. This is like "How to get scammed 101"
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I think you are not yet sure of what is happening to the project.
You can just make your findings as regards the latest or the stand point of things.
The amount realised is very huge and it might be expected of them to speed up things, but a delay that is beyond their control may likely be the problem.
Contact them and confirm before labelling them as scam.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
I want to know what the project is so we can monitor together but read everything for the reputation of the project, so I can only analyze what you say, of course we cannot judge projects with scam projects, maybe developers and teams want good conditions when their coins enter the market, even if they see the results they get, it's very easy for them to place their tokens on a large market, but can only token listings attract investors on the market? maybe just waiting a few months or just asking important questions to the developer if they answer well then just wait.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
Of course it is difficult to judge the project, because you have given little information about it. But the fact that the team does not list tokens to the exchange does not mean that the project Scam. After all, this is not the main thing that shows the success of the project. The main thing is for the team to work on their platform. This is the main indicator. Also, many are waiting for the market to recover, because it is difficult to keep a good price for the coin in such a market.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
Do you know for sure that they have raised 50 million? Or it's just a number from their website? I think that if the project has raised these funds for real, you need to wait some time and they will make listing of their token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
It is fair to say that 3 months is not the limit even for an experienced team at the bear market stage. Despite the lack of sufficient demand for a token, the company does not need to hurry with the listing. It is important that they inform investors about all this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
I think you need to ask the team questions of this nature on theor social media handle, such as telegram if the have one. Just as them politely, without being rude and i believe the will give you the appropriate answer.
So do not conclude yet, until you are able to confirm from them.
I have seen similar projects like that, that are still genuine.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I agree that this is suspicious, because having such a number of funds at your disposal, you can hold several listings on large stock exchanges, which may well give rise to a coin growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
 Grin It does not matter how much the project has assembled. Here is an example.

Neluns Scam.
 Stole guys $ 135 M.  Began to sell their coins on the fraudulent exchange. To steal even more. They also asked the bountists to pay for transactions. Also stole about $ 1000. I think no matter what project. If he does not follow the roadmap. Do not communicate with investors, this is a scam.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Many projects have launched with large initial gains only to fail. Others start shit and only shine later. In this market, a bad start is almost guaranteed unless you get some great publicity somehow. Since you have not mentioned the name of the respective ICO project's name then it is not question about the price of their token, it is more of a question of whether they mentioned that there wouldn't be any exchange listing for this longer. If they said it during the ICO then investors are inclined to accept this issue rather accusing it as scam.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project should devote as much time as possible to its platform, make a quality product, and then bring it to the exchange. I am familiar with the cases where the developers said they collected 5-10 million, but in the end it turned out that this is not true.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
You have to name the project you are talking about, I joined a project in 2017 and they claim that they raised $175M and they did distribute the tokens just 3 months ago and until this moment they are not listed in any exchange but that is only because they are developing their own one and they have a real partnership so I really doubt that they are a scam. Not getting listed in this market condition might be a wise move and it does not mean that they are a scam, there is a lot of other factors to look into before start pointing fingers and shout scam you really need to provide more information or provide the project name to allow us to find this information ourselves if you want a valid opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
I have join a project to which it claims that the team was able to collect 50M in USD but until now they could not be able to list the token in an exchange. Their reason was the team were preparing the platform for almost 3 mos. now. I am starting to believe it when they show something great after sponsoring a certain event to which the name of the project was being flashed in the screen. Is it possible that the team is telling the truth? They want to bring a project with demand so that the token will not be undervalued. What do you think of this project scam or not? I could not name the project for now to protect their reputation.
I also have tokens of such projects that bought during pre-ico. They mainlt blame market conditions for not applying to known exchanges so they look for exhcanges which have small volume. Liquidity is big problem at small exchanges especially i can consider buyer side of trades. Sellers are listing their offer to lowest points but buyers are not still interested with this offer due to unknown exchange. Scam is not case here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Since you claimed that the project sponsor something big room recently, then it may not be a scam,it takes time list on exchange in bear market because of the fear of dump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I have join a project to which it claims that the team was able to collect 50M in USD but until now they could not be able to list the token in an exchange. Their reason was the team were preparing the platform for almost 3 mos. now. I am starting to believe it when they show something great after sponsoring a certain event to which the name of the project was being flashed in the screen. Is it possible that the team is telling the truth? They want to bring a project with demand so that the token will not be undervalued. What do you think of this project scam or not? I could not name the project for now to protect their reputation.

I think it is normal, as you look at the DFINITY project, they only sell pre-sale and have earned nearly $ 200 million. However, at the moment they are not listed in any exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that now it is very difficult to achieve such an indicator in the ICO and either this is a very good project, or these figures were simply drawn, so I tend to think that this is a Scam.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

Well, this can be truth, many teams are waiting with listings now. They are afraid that their token price would be dumped because the market phase is not very bullish lately Smiley Delaying listings now is normal I think.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Atleast provide the name of the project without telling the details how can you ask for the opinion of the others, i think due to such confusions and accusations ico market is on the decline and the way out is properly registered and licensed stos.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I don't know if you understand how the market works, Filecoin, Blockstack and some few projects raised more than $50 million and some even more than $100 million and are yet to be listed on exchanges, there are several reasons they have not, some because of regulations and want to have a working products instead of people speculating on a tokens with no use-case and some because of the market trend which might impact the price, a good example of this is GoNetwork which raised $50 million in their ICO and have less than $2 million in Marketcap now. Patience is Key here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Considering the current state of the market, it is very reasonable not to list the project on the stock exchange, because the price will collapse dramatically - this is not beneficial for anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: