Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO reached hard cap - 50 MILLION- not listed in an exchange - SCAM? - page 8. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
If the project has really collected the stated amount of funds, then I guess you should not worry. Entering the current market will necessarily be accompanied by a fall in the price of the token, which means this will affect the finances of the project. However, you did not give any additional information in order to be able to answer in more detail.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
On another perspective, I think it's a good strategy. You know what happens when there's no product and you list your token on the market? Straight dump. Instead of demanding to list on exchange asap, you should demand them to work on their product and see the progress. There's no need to rush listing on any exchange when the demand for the token is nonexistent. On top of that, I believe some people will eventually cry when they see the price fell really hard because of dumpers.

I can name a few if you want: Arround, XBASE, Essentia, etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It is hard to tell whether the project is scam by reading your post. Listing in an exchange take time, I believe 3 months is still alright. In this bear market, many projects are wary to list coins in exchanges since most coins depreciate in values.
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
You didn't even give links to check, how is people supposed to give you an answer?
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
I have join a project to which it claims that the team was able to collect 50M in USD but until now they could not be able to list the token in an exchange. Their reason was the team were preparing the platform for almost 3 mos. now. I am starting to believe it when they show something great after sponsoring a certain event to which the name of the project was being flashed in the screen. Is it possible that the team is telling the truth? They want to bring a project with demand so that the token will not be undervalued. What do you think of this project scam or not? I could not name the project for now to protect their reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: