Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO SCAM - page 10. (Read 2174 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 05, 2020, 02:46:07 PM
Hi, guys, I want to ask how do I avoid ICO scams...

Are there any good ICO's left? or is the market flooded with bullshit coins?

If you want to stay away from scam ICOs, you need to have enough knowledge to make analysis about the crypto project on your own for that you may need extensive technical skill and also other skills, so invest only after you know that is a good project to be invested.

99% of them are shitcoins so try your luck on the remaining 1%? I will say gambling has better probability of giving returns compared to ICO investments.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
May 05, 2020, 02:45:16 PM
Just do you own search. I would be very careful with ICOs, but you can use IEOs as alternative. Binance is hardly offering scam projects for its clients, so just try to take part in those. Moreover, they are almost always profitable.
ICO is not used anymore, and it is not popular now, look at 99% I say ICO is a scam! I prefer IEO from participating in ICO,
and my friend is true, participating in Binance always ends the best  Wink
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
May 05, 2020, 02:23:58 PM
Most ICO are scam and failed right now (even they are conduct on exchange - we called IEO), you need to do research and due diligence before you take consideration to invest in ICO/tokensale.

Are there any good ICO's left?
Personally i'm only interesting and participate in token sale that conducted on major exchange like binance, houbi exchange and coinlist.
Most past tokensale conducted on platform above is success!

lets take example from coinlist platform:

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
May 05, 2020, 01:45:36 PM
Just do you own search. I would be very careful with ICOs, but you can use IEOs as alternative. Binance is hardly offering scam projects for its clients, so just try to take part in those. Moreover, they are almost always profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
May 05, 2020, 01:33:51 PM
The best way to avoid ICO is to not participate there by anyhow! ICO idea is totally dead, no ICO made success this year and only 3 ICO succeed last year and their ROI was zero except Ferrum! So, don't fall in a scam by investing in ICO projects. Some ICO projects are running now, but if you invest there, your money will be gone! Better collect enough money and participate in the top exchange's IEO!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
May 05, 2020, 01:27:25 PM
ICO is still popping up, but as far as I know, there is less interest from investors, so there are often many failures, so now I am turning to IEO, which is funded by the bourse.
But we cannot determine which ICO is good because every project is always different in its actions for scams.
Activity: 668
DogData
May 05, 2020, 12:54:42 PM
Ico is very potential to be scam,People are more interested in IEO (initial exchange offering)
I suggest you to buy IEO from big and trusted exchange like: binance, okex,bittrex,bitforex,etc.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
May 05, 2020, 11:54:10 AM
Many ICO websites have raised a good amount of funds and decided to go scam on the last minute, it's such a shame.

This thread is reminding me of my newbie era and at the time I was trying hard to make double profit just by buying a coin and hodling then at the time of listing, I will be very rich... Lol. That never happened rather it was a scam. I won't be scammed again by ICO. I will wait to buy in exchange so I have my coin sent to my wallet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
May 05, 2020, 11:51:33 AM
I never heard of ICO's these day it is long gone. Now we have IEO or Initial exchange offering, it better than ICO because it is held on the exchange directly and after than it will be listed on the same exchange. But be careful IEO is only good on reputable exchanges like binance. Don't ever join a tokensale on not well-known exchanges. I heard some sh*t exchange gone exit scam after raising a decent amount on IEO and some of it are dump 90% after it was listed not really good.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 05, 2020, 11:41:15 AM

If you want to avoid ICO scam never join in any of the project under by the ICO,
because even IEO are not assurance for us to earn good 100%, because before IEO was very popular and
better rather ICO but not anymore due to IEO style now was already the same as the ICO did.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 05, 2020, 11:29:39 AM
Many ICO websites have raised a good amount of funds and decided to go scam on the last minute, it's such a shame.
And because of that, now there are very few people who like ICO, because there are so many scams that occur in ICO, so people today prefer IEO on the top exchange rather than ICO who often experience scams at the end.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
May 05, 2020, 11:25:29 AM

The way to avoid fraud on the ICO is to make as detailed a research as possible on that ICO, and what you should know is that at this time there are no more people who trust ICO, because now there is something better than ICO, namely IEO which is on a good exchange or the top exchange.

For the time being a good ICO is very rarely seen, because the Project developers have used the IEO model of fund raising in the Exchange, so this has made the ICO sink, and not all of them are flooded with bullshit coins, because there are still too many coins and a good token to own and trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 05, 2020, 11:02:16 AM
All ICOs are now scams, so never trust them. Surely they will become scams after completing the ICO, I have seen a lot of projects like that and they are not worth our investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
May 05, 2020, 10:59:57 AM
If you want to take part in any project, I will suggest you do so in exchange platforms that are known to be highly reputation and have history of zero tolerance for scam so I suppose you will understand I'm talking on exchange such as the binance. Ones they have new project you will find it on their launchpad
Activity: 531
May 05, 2020, 10:33:53 AM

The fastest way for you to avoid scam ICOs is to not invest in them, there are so many bullshit projects in this market. And new projects are becoming more sophisticated and making it difficult for us to see them as scams. You just need to go to coinmarketcap and buy the top altcoins there
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
May 05, 2020, 10:32:38 AM
ICOs aren't successful anymore, I don't expect any new project to use ICO for fundraising because I'm sure it will take them years to raise money successful, things will be extremely slow because people don't have interest in ICO projects anymore, do some research on IEO instead
A new project that listed on the IEO launchpad was including on the ICO and after it has already listed on the launchpad and it will be called as IEO project.
You must know the differences and basically the exchange site's launch pad is the only difference.

IEO is still the same with ico but with guarantee to get instant listing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 05, 2020, 03:34:05 AM

Forget ICO and focus more on IEO, they work better and faster, many good investors are on top exchanges and top exchanges have better Liquidity and volumes, that's why coins do 5x easily, IEO projects are always successful on big exchanges, no one invest in ICO anymore
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
May 05, 2020, 03:20:18 AM
ICOs aren't successful anymore, I don't expect any new project to use ICO for fundraising because I'm sure it will take them years to raise money successful, things will be extremely slow because people don't have interest in ICO projects anymore, do some research on IEO instead
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
May 05, 2020, 03:18:08 AM
ICOs haven't been performing well since IEO got introduced and it isn't advisable to buy into them. Investing into IEOs is also risky but with the right exchange, the chances of losing is very slim. Exchanges like Binance, Gate.io have a good record.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
May 05, 2020, 02:39:13 AM

Do not worry about ICO now can they aren't available anymore, new developers now use IEO (initial exchange offering) instead, to avoid IEO scam you must not join any IEO that is planned on small exchanges, go to the following exchanges for good end results
1. Binance
2. Okex
3. kucoin
4. Huobi
5. Gate.io
Pages:
Jump to: