Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO SCAM - page 5. (Read 2174 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
June 10, 2020, 03:49:35 PM
To the clear answer no need participating in ICO even you can try your luck in IEO. There are many ICO going to scam 2018/2019 and still now so therefore this is enough good profits chance IEO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 10, 2020, 03:28:46 PM
1. To answer the first question; the best and sincerely only way to avoid ICO scams is by not listening to them let alone investing at all. The risks in ICOs is too much for one to even try, hence the reason it is better to stay away from them.
2. To answer the second question; many bullshit coins are still coming up every now and then while only a few ones are good enough to invest in. That is to say, in all ways, ensure to carefully research on every project to make the best decisions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 15, 2020, 05:03:12 PM
There are still a lot of ico today but most of theme are really scam, and some investors are now really afraid of investing into ico or maybe in crypto because they always end up loosing. cryptofeild is affected by scammers we need to be more extra careful so that the scammers cannot stole easy money from us and they will stop scamming I hope scammers will all be perished so that crypto or ico  will rise again.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
May 15, 2020, 02:43:16 PM
Since last year if I remember vividly, i haven't seen any ICO which means they are dead and no more, that is to say, any serious team out there won't bother going for it because they will likely not succeed, also there are exchanges for IEO thus a better option. As for bullshit coins, well, they are still coming up everyday and the best we can do is to be careful while carrying out our due diligence.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2020, 08:04:34 AM
Good project Ico not scam yet but ico investors left because people all now smart. There do not want loss money for investing in every ico so back look by look ieo because it's now popular and good ways.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 12, 2020, 07:56:31 AM
Hi, guys, I want to ask how do I avoid ICO scams...

Are there any good ICO's left? or is the market flooded with bullshit coins?

ICO is now dead because of scam project and also for not fundraising, this time people talk about IEO but IEO successful for binance, okex, kucoin, other exchange are just doing IEO but not successful.
I think it's not just the ICO that has been destroyed, but I see that when there are many ICO scam projects, the name cryptocurrency has become bad and ultimately makes investors no longer believe in cryptocurrency and no one supports ICO anymore.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
May 12, 2020, 07:53:16 AM

ICO is now dead because of scam project and also for not fundraising, this time people talk about IEO but IEO successful for binance, okex, kucoin, other exchange are just doing IEO but not successful.
The bolded three are not the only exchanges conducting successful IEOs. There are still other outstanding ones. Today, people are also looking at IEOs on Gate.io, Huobi and some others that I may not continue to mentions.
However, there are shit exchanges where you can ave the worse ever. Most of them are scam exchanges and they will not hesitate to promote scam projects. They are birds of same feathers, who flock together.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 12, 2020, 07:10:30 AM

Actually, there are only few ICOs exist nowadays because peoples already lost interest in ICO.
You may investing in IEO instead of ICO for now, it is better than ICO. In IEO, the exchange that list the project already done their research on the project so they can verify the project is not scam, hopefully.

when IEO first started appearing all hoped that there would be improvements compared to ICO. but with the passage of time both IEO and ICO are the same, indeed the mentality of people who run is only oriented to profit alone without the goal of wanting to develop.
there should be cooperation between all parties so that people who want to misbehave can be stopped by giving accurate information to each other. so that every thing made is not supported by investors and all parties, so that they will be affected by the work that is in vain.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
May 12, 2020, 06:22:43 AM
Initial coin offerings are long dead and I can't advise you to invest or buy in any company offering sales by itself. although even the initial coin offering is not that much trusted anymore I think its way better than investing in an initial coin offering
What you are saying was not matched with the fact some icos are still able to reach its hardcap. We have come successful icos this year like casperlab, solana, elixxir and many more. I can't even get what you are saying on your last statement. What's the differences between ico and ico? Are you drunk?
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
May 12, 2020, 04:07:20 AM

If you want to avoid ICO scams then you have to start researching about the ICO's because most of the time people directly make contact with ICO's without researching more about it. If you check their team as well as white paper you will eventually get genuine ICO's, just taking this kind of actions will help to avoid ICO scams.
Activity: 372
May 09, 2020, 01:20:07 AM
I think we shouldn't talk about ICOs because good time for ICOs is over already. Maybe a few good ICOs sre available but It's really a tought time to decide which one is good & which one is bad. I think IEOs is good for now, although IEOs also start cheating with people by showing fake volume, so is happened cause team is manipulating price of their token
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 09, 2020, 01:14:12 AM

Actually, there are only few ICOs exist nowadays because peoples already lost interest in ICO.
You may investing in IEO instead of ICO for now, it is better than ICO. In IEO, the exchange that list the project already done their research on the project so they can verify the project is not scam, hopefully.
copper member
Activity: 462
May 08, 2020, 12:49:36 PM
Initial coin offerings are long dead and I can't advise you to invest or buy in any company offering sales by itself. although even the initial coin offering is not that much trusted anymore I think its way better than investing in an initial coin offering
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
May 08, 2020, 12:44:10 PM
It is really tough to see a good ico these days as the existing ico projects which launched during 2018  are finding it tough to get through the ever lasting crypto winter but there are some genuine projects if you research carefully.
Never ever try to participate in ICO projects again because it is not worth it anymore even you participate in a long period projects. So if you are still interested to participate in bounty campaigns you should only try IEO, even there are some scam projects there, but some of it are legitimate and you can still accept good rewards from them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 08, 2020, 12:08:57 PM
ICO gloory days are over and it will be better to trade an already listed project with good research than looking for an ico to buy.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 08, 2020, 12:04:35 PM
Honestly, saying there has been no good ICO in the last 2 year except some few one's . If you wanted to earn something the better option for investing in CMC top 20 coins which are good enough for you 2nd is IEO also a good option . Please do your own research before invest  any coin . Thanks
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
May 08, 2020, 11:43:38 AM
Nice reason, why we see so many ICOs - BitCoin could do it all - no other coin needed

but - that stream got blocked and ppl HAD to fork off / or let btc softly fork off, depends how you sse it (legal eyes, illegal eyes,...)

The reason

https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-history-part-2-we-were-all-big-blockers-except-greg/

is true
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 08, 2020, 10:48:37 AM
Now don't look at ICO. IEO is better offtion now.  Note that it will be better to have IEO in Exchnager. Binnace, Kucoin Best oftion.
There are still some projects that conducted ICO's became successful but let's be honest ICO as a way to raise founds is slowly dying or has already died off, but Holding an IEO does not necessarily mean that it would 100% success wether it is in good and reputable exchange it still depends how the marketing will go.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 08, 2020, 09:12:52 AM

I think it's best to just invest on established coins or bitcoin, the risk is so high if you invest on ico's right now, there's a high chance the price will take a nosedive after hitting the market because of investors looking to make a quick profit. You can also invest in rising coins if you're willing to take the risk.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
May 08, 2020, 09:05:04 AM

Market is definitely filled with useless garbage coins but this does not mean that ICO are scam. There are still some decent projects and investing in their ico can be fruitful but the main issue is to identify the right project. I think we need to study the project deeply and if it has some unique idea with a talented team , it can be a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: