Pages:
Author

Topic: Ico scams - page 3. (Read 1670 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 02, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
I have not invested in ico. I only get free ICO cards by joining the bonus campaign. there are many scams ico. So I work as free. And I have also earned a few thousand dollars from participating in the ico through bonuses campaign. need to see the development team. how does that project work? Then you can avoid phishing scams. Avoid losing your money
You never try, so you never lose. That is fine.
But if you can do your own research, I'd recommend you take part in some ICO that you really believe in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
I just listened by searching of the internet that ICOs are coming fake. But, now I tell you that not all are fake but only few. And these few are fake because the are not able to reach their soft cap for the fundraising. For which they have to either postponed their project or completely abandoned the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
Have you ever been scammed in an ico,
How?
No i have not been scammed personally, and i want to believe that it will never happen.
Activity: 273
January 01, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
I have not invested in ico. I only get free ICO cards by joining the bonus campaign. there are many scams ico. So I work as free. And I have also earned a few thousand dollars from participating in the ico through bonuses campaign. need to see the development team. how does that project work? Then you can avoid phishing scams. Avoid losing your money
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 01, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
How?

Yes, i had before but luckly it's not that big. I only lost 0.03 bitcoin and back then the price of bitcoin is not high like right now. The owner of the project run away and scammed $1m from the ICO. That scum has a good project but you know people changes when he get much money on his hand.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
January 01, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
How?
So far as of now on all the ICO i have invested. I didnt able to experience on being scammed which i do hope that i wont really experience one because losing out money on those investment wont really be simple. This is why i do make research carefully on such projects and the team behind before i do decide to put up money. Its better to have negative floating profits than on those instances which funds being collected had been ran off.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 01, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
No I've never been scammed because i take good care when investing, and i don't intend to get scammed ever.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
How?
Ive never been and i will never be scammed by these ICOs,a lot of people are calling this scam why would i try to join?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
I've never been a scam victim in an ICO project for the simple fact of investigating where I'm putting my money by looking for github, the team behind, the authenticity of the project, and everything. There was a project a week ago called Sentry that they were suspicious from the start calling themselves the Stratis Killer, Waves killer and I warned a lot of people not to get into it but everyone was talking shit to me and saying I was a "fudder". In the end the fact was confirmed and the pilangers stole more than 100 ethereum.
Yes, making can view their code, then know they did some of what thing, I am a technician, by judging the quality of the code can be judged whether the project technical personnel have the ability to complete the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
January 01, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
I participated in many ISO. Sometimes delayed payments, never had received a penny for the work, even sometimes that was quite good. But something threw was not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 01, 2018, 05:10:29 AM
How?

So far, I have not encountered a personal experience of ICO scamming. There were ICOs whose tokens took a very long time to recover even their ICO price. But everything ended up worth it in one way or another. I was once a part of Opus Foundation community of supporters. I had several OPT tokens. I am not a dumper by nature and so I continued to hold on to it for a long time. I waited for the most perfect timing for me to finally sold some Opus Tokens.
I invested into less than 10 ICOs this year, two of which never return to their ICO price since the first day.
I am not sure if I should call them scam yet, since the team is still working on it.
Anyway, I made some profit from these ICOs as a whole.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
January 01, 2018, 04:42:42 AM
How?

So far, I have not encountered a personal experience of ICO scamming. There were ICOs whose tokens took a very long time to recover even their ICO price. But everything ended up worth it in one way or another. I was once a part of Opus Foundation community of supporters. I had several OPT tokens. I am not a dumper by nature and so I continued to hold on to it for a long time. I waited for the most perfect timing for me to finally sold some Opus Tokens.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
I do not often invest in ICOs, if I invest in an ICO I often check very carefully. Luckily, I have still not been scam yet, but no one can say in advance, be careful.
Activity: 257
January 01, 2018, 04:33:12 AM
How?
There so many scam in ico but not at all because there so many people are scam so we need to do is to careful always to choose ico for investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 01, 2018, 04:23:43 AM
I've never been scam in ICO because i make sure where will i go invest in. But i already experienced being scammed in bounty campaigns and that is really frustrating that i wasted a months of effort for nothing.
Activity: 140
January 01, 2018, 04:00:43 AM
Once a scam is outed, getting your money back is always a long shot. Sharing your experience with the community will help to put a stop to it happening further and save others from the same outcome. If a company wants to keep a good repor, they will drop their shady practices and make right their wrongs. I've seen it happen several times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 01, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
No never had such experience. But obviously as others mentioned that they had experience with fraud, Be careful.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 01, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
I have not been cheated by ICO, but I am often cheated by air. I am not going to be in the air, and I will not release anything at any time.
Activity: 518
January 01, 2018, 03:02:54 AM
I cannot say that I've been scammed because I did not invest any amount but I joined the bounty program and  was not even paid a single token for my worked so I feel that I've been scammed for that matter because I've wasted time and effort for that campaign.
Activity: 322
January 01, 2018, 01:21:01 AM
I think I also agree about that because one of my friend was scam before when he joined a campaign they always say that they will not yet announce the start of their campaign even it is almost 3 months he join that campaign then their telegram is always a full of a spammers.
Pages:
Jump to: