Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰 - page 51. (Read 29659 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The project is really good. The roadmap is fantastic. The team is also nice. What is the token price?

Thank you for those wonderful comments! Token price for Main Sale - $0.50
And the price for pre sale?

As stated in the whitepaper, it's at $0.35. Please don't forget to do your due diligence, and check out the Whitepaper

Do you eventually plan on spreading to other regions other than the middle east?

With the team's expertise in the midde-east, they see value in offering a high standards exchange platform in this region as an entry point to build the business. However this approach doesn't limit itself to just the middle-east, and will help CryptoSouk to help grow into other regions as well.

That is good to hear!
Activity: 182
When you say middle east, what do you mean by it?

Will you have some special benefits for the middle east?
Activity: 210
The project is really good. The roadmap is fantastic. The team is also nice. What is the token price?

I think price for presale was few post before.
Activity: 49

As stated in the whitepaper, it's at $0.35. Please don't forget to do your due diligence, and check out the Whitepaper

Do you eventually plan on spreading to other regions other than the middle east?

With the team's expertise in the midde-east, they see value in offering a high standards exchange platform in this region as an entry point to build the business. However this approach doesn't limit itself to just the middle-east, and will help CryptoSouk to help grow into other regions as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
in the middle east people are very religious and governments are not the most democratic. you are not afraid at some point to learn that such a trade and platform against the law of the sharia goes? because the court will not stand up to your side if the sheiks and rulers are against you.

There has been a lot of divergence in the Middle East from this view point. Some countries have outright banned it under the religious pretext (i.e. Egypt and Algeria) some initially banned it then reversed course (i.e. Saudi Arabia). Others have no guidance whatsoever (i.e. Kuwait) and some are more positive and friendly (i.e. Abu Dhabi) but trying to implement hopefulle a practical regulatory framework for the crypto space.

All in all, there is no religious basis for crypto currencies/tokens to be banned. It is mainly FUD combined with incumbents, governments and rulers being afraid of what they dont understand. The blotted history of BTC also plays a role in spreading incorrect info.

As Cryptosouk, one of our missions is to educate and simplify access to this space while attempting to guide regional incumbents with accurate information.

i can watch you at the end and get it if you do it right. the main thing is not to raise your hands and do what you need and then there will be success in everything. at the expense of the government like laws everything changes.
Activity: 158
Activity: 163
in the middle east people are very religious and governments are not the most democratic. you are not afraid at some point to learn that such a trade and platform against the law of the sharia goes? because the court will not stand up to your side if the sheiks and rulers are against you.

There has been a lot of divergence in the Middle East from this view point. Some countries have outright banned it under the religious pretext (i.e. Egypt and Algeria) some initially banned it then reversed course (i.e. Saudi Arabia). Others have no guidance whatsoever (i.e. Kuwait) and some are more positive and friendly (i.e. Abu Dhabi) but trying to implement hopefulle a practical regulatory framework for the crypto space.

All in all, there is no religious basis for crypto currencies/tokens to be banned. It is mainly FUD combined with incumbents, governments and rulers being afraid of what they dont understand. The blotted history of BTC also plays a role in spreading incorrect info.

As Cryptosouk, one of our missions is to educate and simplify access to this space while attempting to guide regional incumbents with accurate information.
I see no reason to ban it on religious basis
Activity: 294

Activity: 238
What will be the price of 1 SOUK during presale?

during the pre-sale the price will be $0.375, meaning a 25% discount. you can find more in the WP page13 : https://cryptosouk.io/user/themes/custom-theme/pdf/en/whitepaper.pdf

What will be the price during main sale,and will there be any bonus?

The price for mainsale is $.50 but will update you guys if there are any bonuses or discounts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

during the pre-sale the price will be $0.375, meaning a 25% discount. you can find more in the WP page13 : https://cryptosouk.io/user/themes/custom-theme/pdf/en/whitepaper.pdf

What will be the price during main sale,and will there be any bonus?
Activity: 56

Good reason to join the sale as soon as possible Wink

Activity: 56
Join the next generation digital asset exchange for traders of every skill level, making digital currency trading accessible to everyone.Enjoy the best digital asset exchange which focuses on the needs of novice traders, professional traders and digital currency experts. CRYPTOSOUK  dedicated to making digital currency trading accessible, fast and totally secure. 

This is going to be a game changer!

Yes, a true gamechanger!

Thank you for the support! Feel Free to join us at https://t.me/cryptosouk_community_en
Activity: 17
Join the next generation digital asset exchange for traders of every skill level, making digital currency trading accessible to everyone.Enjoy the best digital asset exchange which focuses on the needs of novice traders, professional traders and digital currency experts. CRYPTOSOUK  dedicated to making digital currency trading accessible, fast and totally secure. 

This is going to be a game changer!

Yes, a true gamechanger!
Activity: 20
If this is for middle east only, could people from other countries even join?

Im sure eveyrone will be able to use the exchange

Why does it say for middle east then?

Maybe its just specialized for that market.
Activity: 28
If this is for middle east only, could people from other countries even join?

Im sure eveyrone will be able to use the exchange

Why does it say for middle east then?
Activity: 34

Pretty high starting price.
Activity: 37
When excatly you plan to go live with the exchange?

The official air date, as can be seen in the whitepaper, is Q3.

I see that you will have referral program during the sale.What will be the % of the bonus?

There's a referral incentive for the airdrop, where you get 20 SOUK for applying for the airdrop and 6 SOUK per referral friend. You can read more about it here: airdropalertblogs.com/f-a-q-exclusive-airdrop-cryptosouk-souk-free-crypto-airdrop-by-airdropalert/

There wont be any referral for those that invest during ICO?

There are no excemptions for the referral system, anyone can refer a friend and get their incentives.

That is goo, I like that!

Pages:
Jump to: