Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰 - page 53. (Read 29659 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Crypto Exchange is getting launched in the Middle East but we will be catering the needs of all crypto lovers.

Regards
MaZeeCM

You already started negotiation with projects to get their token listed on your exchange?

That would be great if they already did start, but I think it is a bit too early for these kind of options.
Activity: 211
What distinguishes your platform? Why is your platform unique? And why do you think it's the new generation of platforms?
Personally, I have seen a lot of platforms that claim to be from the new generation, but unfortunately they are just words. And white papers no more.
And I believe that every good project has a good team that can achieve the goals and this is what I see in your project and I wish you success.

I suppose that one of the advantages is middle east market which holds a lot of wealth.

Hopefully everyone can use the market not just middle east, but maybe by using that name project can attract more money from middle east.

This project has awesome team and that is most important part of every project.If there is a great team, there is soft cap and if soft cap is reached project is happening.

Yes the team is just so good I can't stop reading about them.

Team is exceptional, check out Rob Viglione if you haven't yet.When I see him in the team I am insta happy Cheesy
Activity: 212
I'm interested in the security of your exchange , now a time when there are attacks on many exchanges .  Also interested in the Commission on your exchange . Thank you in advance

The best development team are working to ensure on security.. the cryptography would be of latest technologies we can assure and also always use updated security keys to keep platform safe

Also members have to always be vigilant on links they click  Smiley
Be assured cryptosouk would be safe

Do you already have any info on deposit and withdrawal fees?
Activity: 238
Whats is the vesting period for the team tokens?

The vesting period for Advisors tokens shall be 12 months from the token release date.
Activity: 182
Whats is the vesting period for the team tokens?
Activity: 56
Crypto Exchange is getting launched in the Middle East but we will be catering the needs of all crypto lovers.

Regards
MaZeeCM

You already started negotiation with projects to get their token listed on your exchange?
Activity: 238
Following with be the usage assuming Hard Cap is met. It will be spent in following proportionate

20% Marketing/Community
15% Market Liquidity
25% Product Development
40% Legal and Licensing.

Don't forget to join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/cryptosouk_community_en

Regards
MaZeeCM

What does it mean bolded part,market liquidity?

Market liquidity is a broad term to describe an asset being bought or sold for stable market prices. Having a part of your funds aside for market liquidity helps to assure the company can go through bad moments on the market.

Where exactly is your team stationed, do you have some kind of headquarters?
The company is pursuing an exchange license in the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) where, with an office in Kuwait as well, our operations generally occur.

You may also visit their White Paper on this link:
https://cryptosouk.io/user/themes/custom-theme/pdf/whitepaper_v2.pdf

Maybe in Dubai?

Have a look at the team on their website https://cryptosouk.io/en/ico#team , and check out the whitepaper.
Activity: 49
Following with be the usage assuming Hard Cap is met. It will be spent in following proportionate

20% Marketing/Community
15% Market Liquidity
25% Product Development
40% Legal and Licensing.

Regards
MaZeeCM

Market liquidity is a broad term to describe an asset being bought or sold for stable market prices. Having a part of your funds aside for market liquidity helps to assure the company can go through bad moments on the market.

Maybe in Dubai?

Have a look at the team on their website https://cryptosouk.io/en/ico#team , and check out the whitepaper.
Activity: 168
I'm interested in the security of your exchange , now a time when there are attacks on many exchanges .  Also interested in the Commission on your exchange . Thank you in advance

The best development team are working to ensure on security.. the cryptography would be of latest technologies we can assure and also always use updated security keys to keep platform safe

Cryptography is really hard but exciting!

Maybe in Dubai?
It is definitely pleasant that there are some good projects and this one is one of them.

Thank you for the feedback we happy you support Cryptosouk

I support soak all the way!
What distinguishes your platform? Why is your platform unique? And why do you think it's the new generation of platforms?
Personally, I have seen a lot of platforms that claim to be from the new generation, but unfortunately they are just words. And white papers no more.
And I believe that every good project has a good team that can achieve the goals and this is what I see in your project and I wish you success.

I suppose that one of the advantages is middle east market which holds a lot of wealth.

Hopefully everyone can use the market not just middle east, but maybe by using that name project can attract more money from middle east.

This project has awesome team and that is most important part of every project.If there is a great team, there is soft cap and if soft cap is reached project is happening.

Yes the team is just so good I can't stop reading about them.
Activity: 210
Can somone explain whats "souk" means,in the name of the project?

The word "Souk" is an Arab word for market or marketplace; a bazaar.

Thank you,makes sense since you will focus on the middle east region.

Still not sure however, how much sense it has to focus only on middle east market
Activity: 126

20% Marketing/Community
15% Market Liquidity
25% Product Development
40% Legal and Licensing.

Regards
MaZeeCM

Activity: 276
I searched for this information but did not find it. perhaps the team is not the only central headquarters but works remotely. or just does not disclose this information.

I don't think that is a really relevant information.

Exactly, most of the teams work remotely from all over the world, that is why we have internet Grin

But still its good to have some kind of headquarters,where most of the team is.
Activity: 65
It is definitely pleasant that there are some good projects and this one is one of them.

Thank you for the feedback we happy you support Cryptosouk
Activity: 65

Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Activity: 212
Why try to brand yourself to one region though? Crypto currencies are meant for the whole world as a market, where everything is decentralised

Yeah,exactly,i would like to know that too,whats the reason behind focusing on one region?

Most likely it is the targeted market that project decided to focus on the most, but if this goes well and exchange will be innovative it will be more then middle east.
Pages:
Jump to: