Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰 - page 9. (Read 29610 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Can I buy SOUK with credit card?

For Fiat, only wire transfer is allowed. Credit cards aren't allowed for ICO.

What is wire transfer,can you explain please?

Wire transfer, bank transfer or credit transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_transfer

Cheers! Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What will be the main purpose of SOUK tokens?
Activity: 238
The project is really good. The roadmap is fantastic. The team is also nice. What is the token price?

Thank you for the great feedback. the presale price per token is $0.375 and for mainsale is $0.5.
Activity: 31
The project is really good. The roadmap is fantastic. The team is also nice. What is the token price?
Activity: 252
Do you eventually plan on spreading to other regions other than the middle east?

From what i understood when reading whitepaper,they aim to go worldwide,its just that their headquarters is in Middle East.

So they will launch the platform locally, they will expand later if the project becomes popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

What is wire transfer,can you explain please?
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?

If there's any, we will inform everyone accordingly. Smiley Please stay tuned!

How can I earn some tokens, I don't have much money to invest sadly...

Yes, there will be a bounty and airdrop, both allocated with 1% and 5% tokens respectively.

Also, referral plays an important role in CryptoSouk, wherein each referral will get 50% of the trading fee for the transaction done by the referred, for 1 year.

For bounty related concerns please join here: https://t.me/CSBounty.👍 And you may also look for the bounty manager in the group @CSBounty👌

why do people have to invest in this project? what makes this project unique and different from others? has this project reached softcap?

a CryptoSouk provides unique opportunity to focus a centralized cryptocurrency exchange on the Middle East and the Arabic language.
b. Our exchange also allows for account loading by cryptocurrency or fiat payments in both US Dollars and Dirhams

Will we also be able to go from crypto to fiat on Cryptosouk?

Our exchange allows for account loading by cryptocurrency or fiat payments in both US Dollars and Dirhams
why do people have to invest in this project? what makes this project unique and different from others? has this project reached softcap?

It does not have to be unique to be a great investment.Cryptosouk has so much to offer that will be better than other exchanges are offering at the moment, that is what makes it worth investing in.

What will Cryptosouk offer that will make it better then other exchanges at the moment?

CryptoSouk provides unique opportunity to focus a centralized cryptocurrency exchange on the Middle East and the Arabic language. Also, our exchange also allows for account loading by cryptocurrency or fiat payments in both US Dollars and Dirhams
Activity: 96
How many SOUK Tokens will I get if I invest 100 €?

🕌CryptoSouk Q&A:

Q. What is the price of 1 SOUK?
  A. 0.375USD.
|
Q. How long will the Pre-Sale run?
  A. 30 days.

Q. What is the minimum contribution?
  A. 100 SOUK.

Q. What is the soft / hard-cap?
  A. 1M soft-cap for the Pre-sale and 11M total hard-cap including the main sale.

Q. Can I invest with Crypto or FIAT?
  A. Yes, you can buy in FIAT (EUR, USD, GBP, JPY) and Crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC).

You can sign-up & contribute here on this link: https://cryptosuk-ico.firebaseapp.com/ico-contribution

🕌For any questions regarding the ICO or other reach out to one of our official community channels:
@cryptosouk_community_EN (English)
@cryptosouk_AR (Arabic)

Activity: 74
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

That would be good, as those conferences can help you present the project to wider audiences.

Also maybe a potential new partnership Cheesy
Activity: 95
 How many SOUK Tokens will I get if I invest 100 €?
Activity: 140

That would be good, as those conferences can help you present the project to wider audiences.
Activity: 90
How can I earn some tokens, I don't have much money to invest sadly...
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
With the advisors  and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project.

I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space.

Who are the advisors for Cryptosouk after all?

Well one of them is Rob Viglione Cheesy If you haven't heard of him you should  Wink
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Activity: 211

It does not have to be unique to be a great investment.Cryptosouk has so much to offer that will be better than other exchanges are offering at the moment, that is what makes it worth investing in.

What will Cryptosouk offer that will make it better then other exchanges at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: