Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Token for investment - page 2. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
Blockchain hotels is building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations.
It was just a matter of time till somebody noticed the need now everybody has a chance to capitalize on t be sure not to miss out
Activity: 127
April 23, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
Robotina ICO,Bitnautic ICO,Merculet ICO
Robotina is the best ico for you
Real product,Real Company, Real team
You can find information from robotinaico.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
in my opinion u can try SkyFchain Platform for Cargo Robotics Industry
or put some on FIXY NETWORK

but yeah do with ur own risk
many token ico this day but most them not success in ico
u can check on ico bench or another ico review to get more info about ico
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
There are so many icos these days .We have to carefully loook at these icos.In my openion Thrive ico is a good one.
Thrive has completed presale with more than 10million usd within few days. You can join Thrive crowdsale.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 23, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Suggest me the best ico token for investment.
There is no best ICO to invest because ICO investments are too risky and there is no guarantee that we can get the ICO price or more of that token when
it is listed into exchanges.You have to research about the project before investing and read the whirepaper and research abut the development to avoid the scam ICOs.And most important only invest the amount which is affordable for you to lose. Now not best time in crypto to invest (

ICO's are good to invest in a short time you can make a good profit but choosing good ICO is a very difficult job because now many scam ICO's are entering to the market, So before investing think from all ways and yes you are right only invest how much you can afford don't put your hard worked money in ICO's.
Activity: 16
April 23, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
As there are many ICO's are in market to invest, but I will personally refer you to invest in FAST INVEST ICO.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 09:36:52 PM
Here's one upcoming ICO I'm digging deep into.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 22, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
Nobody can tell you for sure, you should make your own research before investing anyway. I believe allabout.me project is pretty interesting.This can be seen by my signature Wink
Activity: 56
April 08, 2018, 07:48:39 PM
I suggest you to go to icodrops, for example, and choose project with high hype rating and low risk rating, learn him and connect if you like it. Otherwise if someone suggest you project and you will loose your money, you will blame this person.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
There is no best ICO to invest because ICO investments are too risky and there is no guarantee that we can get the ICO price or more of that token when
it is listed into exchanges.You have to research about the project before investing and read the whirepaper and research abut the development to avoid the scam ICOs.And most important only invest the amount which is affordable for you to lose. Now not best time in crypto to invest (
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
For me: OAX and HBZ. OAX already traded on exchanges
OAX really good project. And I hope hellbiz will  be paid soon. Nice choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
Best ICO token? Go no further.. Retainly is it. Strong partnerships with Zaggle etc, already working product and MVP etc
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
You should check GymRewards!  Grin
also, here's some useful links that could help you search for a great ICO https://icobench.com/ https://icorating.com/
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
For me: OAX and HBZ. OAX already traded on exchanges
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 07, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

I have five to seven best ICO tokens to invest now. Their projects are very unique and doing better in the currency market. Those are below;

Eligma
DeHedge
Buzzshow
Fishcoin
IAMHERO
Essentia
PolicyPal
Docademic

You have all these coins in hand with high value soon in exchanges. You can trust and invest in them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 07, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
One of the great projects I'm currently following and still running and I'll keep supporting until it's over is '' trascodium ,,
and you can see it in my signature.

ICO token is best one. But first you choose the best ICO project. I need to know best ICO learn the project. Then easy to choose the best ICO project. If project is good then token price also increase day by day it never down. So you hold the token long time. It help to future growth and invest. People learn more information from ICO project. This information help to improve business process.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
The One ICO which comes to mind right now is Spotcoin.

You can read white paper - https://www.spotcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

Website - https://www.spotcoin.com/

Once you go through the whitepaper you will find more about this ICO.

Spotcoin is bringing masses to the cryptoworld. They have running & proven business module.

Some Key features are -
51% Profit sharing to stakeholders
OTC marketplace
SpotPay
Exchange
Mining

Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
April 07, 2018, 03:45:15 PM
One of the great projects I'm currently following and still running and I'll keep supporting until it's over is '' trascodium ,,
and you can see it in my signature.
Activity: 83
April 07, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

hi
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-icoevo-9989-3184672

The list of course I will not write, but the other day I came across one very interesting project in my opinion.
See for yourself: the idea. organization, good team.
What else is needed for a good project?
I have not yet seen such a project.
Pages:
Jump to: