Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Token for investment - page 4. (Read 794 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
Our project is now in the most priveleged state.

VICoin (utility token) is doing the Pre-ICO right now.
Here is a short explanatory video of the project https://youtu.be/TQ0cMPWgb00
VICoin is a promising token, as the project is working for already more than 10 years. One of the strongest advantages of the project is the team itself; people that have been working with each other for many years. This is a positive way to distinguish VICoin from any other ICO projects. The overall concept of the project is also very interesting and not like most of the existing ICOs.
Overall, Virtonomics introduces cryptocurrency of a new job market in alternative economy!
VIRTONOMICS is an ecosystem that can meet the needs of millions of people in an affordable, interesting, creative, well-paid online job, that's why this ICO is worth while paying attention to!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
Suggest me the best ico token for investment.
In investing in every ICO, the first thing you should do is to have a background check on those ICO’s project to know all the things about them on what they want to pursue and what advantage it gives to you or what is their road map or goal they want to achieve etc... Getting some suggestions is not bad but you can found it out just by researching to know a lot of things in those projects to avoid losses and scams.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 18, 2018, 02:19:52 PM
I have an ICO calendar in which I really mark the ICO of the month. I bid on Insurepal last month and it worked out wonderfully and this month my bid will be on VLB token for sure. No doubt it has a great buzz and a great team behind. But it has the required idea and potential too.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
Actually, there are many ico token that are really good to invest in, such as Sapien, Casper, Earth token, velix.id, Khw, and credits these are the ico token project which I think we can gain a rewards after their campaign for sure.
Activity: 28
February 18, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
HI All, did anyone participate in the Kodak ICO?

Activity: 16
February 18, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
i recomend TWN. The world news. First of all in every ICO you must read whiteparer. that type of token for what sphere need, benefits and disadvantages.
Activity: 66
February 18, 2018, 05:45:21 AM
I'm following the VLB project.The platform is designed to be used by all car industry participants. They will use the VLB platform to both record and obtain the data they need. Just read this article https://www.chipin.com/vlb-ico-vehicle-lifecycle-management-blockchain/
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 18, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
I closely watching on EximChain, SyncFab and databrokerdao to participate on next few months
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 04:09:18 AM
It is best to invest in a  ICO in what you think will be successful. No one can recommend you a ICO to make a profit.
Activity: 175
February 18, 2018, 03:47:59 AM
You should check LanceChain. It is a decentralized blockchain based marketplace for freelance work, which charges 0% commission and works with no central authority. Here's a link to their website https://lancechain.com/ and their ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicolanc-lancechain-the-first-0-commission-freelance-platform-2935769.
Activity: 182
February 18, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating high-quality content, consumers, ultimately, gain access to the high-quality content they desire, all token holders, participate in platform development and gaining access to exclusive features and services for using and owning Social Media Token.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
Well i think there are many ICO spreading around this forum that is good and ideal for big investments. But i think you should try on the QUANTUM1NET ICO project. It is new and has the potential to become successful.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 18, 2018, 01:26:18 AM
I think doing my own research is the best way to invest. because if advised to others I fear that what I suggest is fraud. so you should try to do research from some projects that you think can be trusted. good luck Wink
Activity: 32
February 18, 2018, 01:23:10 AM
I want to sell 10m Bloombitcoin BBCX, price 50 satoshi per coin, recently bought from ICO, all ICO coins sold. PM if interested. Price can be negotiated.
BBCX ANN link below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bloombitcoin-bbcx-2786528
Activity: 250
February 17, 2018, 11:46:11 PM
Investing in ICO should be approached with great responsibility, because the investment is very risky. Personally, I chose the Play2life ICO candidate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
I would agree to a lot of suggestions here regarding VLB token, this is quite impressive, you may try reading their whitelist and make your own judgement but I'm pretty sure this will really succeed and can give a good rate of return. I also like graft ever since I actually put some investment on it, you can also check this one of you like to divert your investment
Activity: 71
February 17, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
the guys here are already mentioned some interesting icos (at least cosplay and ice rock) and i'd like to add VLB to the list.
the team is quite strong. VLB has real experience in the auto industry: they base their blockchain on Carfix, which is a successful business. ICO starts next month so i suggest you to take a look at the WP to see how it'll work.

Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
February 17, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

You can now invest in CREDITS as it is one of the most potential ICO projects in the first six months of 2018. This project has helped overcome many of the downsides of existing cryptocurrencies such as slow speed transactions, high transaction costs, and time between each transaction. CREDITS promises to improve and support very well for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
February 17, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

You can try join for iQeon programme now, this ICO have already reach the softcap and this project have a good interest in a short time. Even though this project were working in a gaming technology environment which it will have a good future
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
February 17, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
Investing in an ICO is really hard and risky specially when you do not have enough knowledge and verynew for this business. But you should look for the potential ICO and you can do that by looking at its website and whitepaper. You must check its telegram also if they have many participants. There are lots of ICO that is good and I can suggest you this MYODDZ ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: