Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS STO - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 16, 2019, 01:13:39 PM
I now wonder what the difference. Just if the fundraising occurs on the Internet. Can't scammers get around this scheme? Well, I heard now many are looking in the direction of stable coins.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 16, 2019, 01:11:07 PM
now everyone is starting to trust STO projects more than to ICO, but I believe that even such projects are not trustable now
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 12:45:18 PM
of course STO will be desirable because it's more secure compared to ICO, STO are registered with the SEC while ICO doesn't and that will be one of selling point for investor.
because of many scam and ban that happen on ICO now many investor afraid to invest in ICO project and the alternative for investor would be STO.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 16, 2019, 04:39:51 AM
In essence, STO sould  guarantees you that your investments will be safe, and therefore the chance that it will grow in price much higher.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 16, 2019, 04:11:46 AM
which one is more interesting and more desirable?
ICO is the initial coin offering, while STO is the security token offering. Due to the ban of ico's on China, Hong Kong, partially on USA made it worse. Particularly more ico's got termed to be scams and ponzi. Few of which were the bitconnect, onecoin and more counts to the list. Regulators are warming to the STOs. This means that companies will have to admit that their tokens represent shares and are meant to pay dividends to shareholders, in the case that they are not a utility token–like most ICO companies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
February 16, 2019, 03:44:21 AM
which one is more interesting and more desirable?
Pages:
Jump to: