Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO will have a huge impact - page 3. (Read 820 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
December 06, 2018, 02:29:00 PM
I think that in the very near future the ICO market will continuously develop and increase, the number of new projects will increase exponentially every year, and, naturally, in order to fully regulate this process, we will need clear rules and legislative regulation of ICO in each country of the world.
Activity: 546
December 06, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
ICOs are already having a huge impact on the crypto currencies industry. I strongly believe that ICOs market is one of the reasons why people are getting disappointed in the market and are quitting it before reaching something.
I am sure that this is not only the case, although it is possible that there are some problems with this. I am sure that we need to definitely do something in order to scan and increase the possibilities for normal investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
I think developers need to come up with some sort of screening method for unpromising and fraudulent ICOs, as people are wary of investing.
Activity: 516
December 06, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
Yep, trillions trillions projects created but majority of the project worthless and this is not good impact in the market. And many project not maintaining ico regulations and must be set regulations for control of ico project.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.

The impact is good for some people because they could really get a lot of money from ICOs. But in the end some of them turns into a useless project.

As a rule, this happens only with those projects that from the very beginning behave like projects that will soon close or simply open money collections in order to simply collect money and run away with them, that is, these are scammers.
The other reason is that when the market is down then all of the projects price drop from the ICO price but only a few high demand projects rise in value for them we have to wait for the good time when crypto will be good then the price of all of them will be great.

Activity: 252
December 06, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
ICOs are already having a huge impact on the crypto currencies industry. I strongly believe that ICOs market is one of the reasons why people are getting disappointed in the market and are quitting it before reaching something.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 05, 2018, 01:45:43 PM
Good day! I don't think you can limit the numbers of ICO. In my opinion its actually good coz there's competition. The project will strive to be better than the others creating quality products that will convince investors to invest with them. That's an advantage for the investors.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
December 05, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
Is the BTC performance interrupted by shitcoin which has popped up a lot on the cryptocurrency exchange? actually I was bothered by that because there were so many shit coins left by me by their developers
Activity: 546
December 05, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
Only a few ICOs will have a great impact in the long run. And I believe that those are the ICOs that you should be invested in rather than overhyped ICOs that are now worth a penny.
And I think in a completely different way, I think that those projects that previously had great fame will continue to grow in price, because these projects have already been able to make a very large contribution and are also developing the project.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 05, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
It's free market ,right ? Every code is public so everyone can use the code to make invention on crypto.
Since there are a lot of market, we as the investor must be careful and aware the risk of every new ICO that occur everytime.
Some of them profitable but IMO most of them will make you loss !

ICO market is huge but remember , without investor, they are nothing !
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 05, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.

ICO is dying, just look at the statistics of funds that raise start ups now. More than 90% of current altcoins on the market won't survive this crypto storm and leave the market very soon. A lot of new scam stories are waiting for us in near future. But that's not bad because the market will be cleared up this way and the prices begin to grow.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 05, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
ico has mushroomed and made ethereum weak, I think when the ethereum created this they did not invoke ico it would be very extraordinary like this
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 05, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
There is no government body that regulate ico's that's why day on day more and more ico are being introduced in the market where majority or almost are turn into scam and the victim are those innocent investor who bought the coins thinking they can earn profit but in contrast was losing all their investment
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
December 05, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
Actually, ICO has a huge impact, but at the moment number of ICOs is so high, that we cannot imagine how much ICOs are frauds, or will be unsuccessful, which is the same from Investor point of view - they will lose money at the end
this create a large uncertainty on the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
I think that ICO will not disappear, but liability rules and transparent reporting to investors will be introduced.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 05, 2018, 11:43:54 AM
limits on the number of projects or limits on the amount of fees?
I, too, sometimes the amounts seem exorbitant, for example, when they collect 100 million.
If you count on the growth of the price of tokens, then the starting amount should not be space, I think that 15-25 million is more than enough. and even less, depending on the project’s goals.
When there will be government regulation of the activities of the ICO, the states will also set the maximum amount of funds raised. The draft law, which is being prepared in Russia, provides for such a maximum amount.
As for the possibility of limiting the number of ICOs, it is unlikely to be. This restriction is not necessary.
Those bills are far from reality) I think so.. And these bills have been discussed and prepared for quite some time(from last year), and they will not be released anyway.
And they are directed rather to restriction, prohibition and control, rather than regulation. They are trying to calculate how much money they are losing, missing through their fingers. But they do nothing to help the implementation of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency projects in the country
Activity: 364
December 05, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

The impact is good for some people because they could really get a lot of money from ICOs. But in the end some of them turns into a useless project.

As a rule, this happens only with those projects that from the very beginning behave like projects that will soon close or simply open money collections in order to simply collect money and run away with them, that is, these are scammers.
as long as I take part in the ICO project, I think that this year the project has been devastated and many projects have ended in fraud, and as a result now investors have begun to be lazy to become part of the ICO project again
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
Only a few ICOs will have a great impact in the long run. And I believe that those are the ICOs that you should be invested in rather than overhyped ICOs that are now worth a penny.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 05, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
It almost impossible to set limit to ICO as cryptocurrency network is a decentralized network so at that every one is allowed to develop on it and that is where the problem lies. You notice about %60 of the icos that came up this year 2018 ended up as either failed projects or scam and that have a great negative impact on the coin market.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:24:52 AM
The more ICO's get launched the more already existing coins die off. There has been a lot of failed or no longer exist projects and this can be due to the fact that the ICO market is largely unregulated and therefore makes it easy for everyone to launch and thereby proliferating the market. It is very unfortunate but I think ICO's bring major discredit to the cryptoworld
Pages:
Jump to: