Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]⚡🌍 ApolloChain - disintermediary energy trading platform ⚡🌍 - page 3. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Progress Update — May I
Dear all,

Since our project started, we have accumulated many lovely followers on each of our main social media channel. We can’t appreciate more, and hope you guys could keep following and supporting our project. Isn’t it very much fun to grow with an equally fun project?

Here are the updates in the last few weeks:

PRE-SALE!
From 05 May to 15 June, ApolloChain has the presale on its official website: www.apollochain.io with the following prices:

1 BTC = 33,000 APL | 1 ETH = 2,300 APL | 1 SKY = 85 APL

Our Soft cap is $500,000 and Hard cap $1,000,000

The APL will have an issuing price of USD 0.5 once its on the Exchange. Hope to see your support on our PRESALE!

EXCHANGE!
We have successfully signed the listing agreements with 2 Exchanges. For more details, please the check the following 2 photos:

We are also in discussion with some other exchanges, so please do stay tuned for more exciting activities and collaborations.

PRIVATE FUNDING vs PRE/ICO
Energy industry projects are commonly heavily funded. Accordingly, the Pre/ICO means much more on marketing & advertising aspect instead of raising funds.

Last week we further deepened our budget estimation and finalised our token allocations to private funds. Our “private-fund-meet-up” has already activated and we welcome any interested investors to discuss with us. Please kindly send your email to: [email protected]

Yours

ApolloChain Team

I did not understand. Explain please with what exchanges they will cooperate?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)
Activity: 154
I would also like to see more information about the project. When should we expect the first versions of mobile application?

U mean MVP or first final versions?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would also like to see more information about the project. When should we expect the first versions of mobile application?
That is, trade in renewable energy sources? I hope they succeed. If only countries with a rich oil reserve do not close them ))))

I think the same =) quite interesting and perspective project, definitely will follow it
what do you think, what renewable energy will be most in demand??

Solar power IMO Smiley
loool I think that the wind. After all, in the picture of this company a windmill))
That is, trade in renewable energy sources? I hope they succeed. If only countries with a rich oil reserve do not close them ))))

I think the same =) quite interesting and perspective project, definitely will follow it

Solar power IMO Smiley

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

BTC, ETH, SKY atm
Activity: 225
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
Activity: 231
The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always

What does your rollout plan look like in terms of countries

What do u mean, when and in which countries project will start working?
Hello. Repeat your question. I do not understand anything
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hi. Wnen will you give tokens to your investors?  
Hm, usually tokens will sent automatically (I heard something about this on Appollo telegram channel)
Activity: 22
Activity: 280
What is the total coin supply for this project? What is the stage of development of the platform?
Activity: 150
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Hi. Wnen will you give tokens to your investors?  
Pages:
Jump to: