Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]⚡🌍 ApolloChain - disintermediary energy trading platform ⚡🌍 - page 5. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do you have any  thread or ANN in Vietnamese ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Apollochain ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
What is the value of your token?
pre-ico will be about USD 0.3 = 1APL. We will send out an official announcement next month
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
What is the value of your token?
Activity: 340
An exciting new trading energy platform. Who is your competitor, in the future the green energy needed, I find it reasonable.
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
How are you guys better than WePower?

We don't say which project is better than which one...in fact, energy-related projects  (particularly solar dominated) are all looking alike. The fact is, each project has their own resources and business coverages. We have strong project resources in Australia and Asian, while knowledge base & solid market relation in China. Australia we can guarantee real operation, while China perhaps stands for our future.

Business wise, Wepower has crowd-funding as their typical business unit and hope to realise global electricity trade, we focus more on deploying blockchain teh on the current electricity trading model, manage to customise users electricity consumption, and making it into a fun activity to everyone.
Thank you for the answer. Makes sense now.

I will be looking more into this project as I'm interested in this field and want to grow my portfolio in the energy sharing project tokens.

We don't say which project is better than which one...in fact, energy-related projects  (particularly solar dominated) are all looking alike. The fact is, each project has their own resources and business coverages. We have strong project resources in Australia and Asian, while knowledge base & solid market relation in China. Australia we can guarantee real operation, while China perhaps stands for our future.

Business wise, Wepower has crowd-funding as their typical business unit and hope to realise global electricity trade, we focus more on deploying blockchain teh on the current electricity trading model, manage to customise users electricity consumption, and making it into a fun activity to everyone.
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
If the project collects a good amount, is it possible to more quickly implement the road map items? I can not say that the road map is oriented to the maximum operational time.

Yes. Roadmap is picturing a guidance for people to undertand where we will be in the near future. We actually have already in the middle phase of getting our 1st pilot project, and some key instruments such APP and smart metre are almost done.
Will you build your own power plant or look for partners? And who will be able to offer energy on your platform? For example I buy energy on your platform and where I live without power lines, do you support me to install them?

We will conduct this in parrallel. For pilot or trial projects, we shall build on our own, but in other countries where we already had cooperation partners (i.e. Singapore and India), we will work with them.
Users on our platform who have their own photovoltai (PV) power stations are able to offer energy. However, electricity trade can only be realised between 2 parties who are geographically close to each other. We support community users of course, but an individual user shall be case-by-case
Welcome to the APOLLOCHAIN World — First Launch Event, Project Progress, and More!
Dear all,

Thank you for all your attention and interest on our project. Also, as a member of Skycoin Fiber, it has been a very enjoyable and delightful journey so far of seeing Skycoin’s fans and working with the Skycoin’s team.

So, about us: APOLLOCHAIN deploys Blockchain 3.0 technology to set up its unique energy trading platform, aiming at all the deregulated and retail-oriented energy markets all over the world with the fundamental users who could be generators, wholesalers, retailers, institutional or individual electricity consumers, to realise direct electricity trade amongst them.

Our target is making electricity consumption not boring and reserved any more: you can play with it on our platform via electricity real-time trade/crowd-funding/pre-sale. We will start from the solar energy first, so households participants and even some institutional players could easily join in this fun ecosystem.

In the future, we also plan to diverse the electricity consumption side, make our participants being able to invest shared electronic vehicle charging piles and UAV charging stations build in their own place, and earn stable returns from the public as well as the express or logistic companies.

For more background knowledge of our project, we kindly ask you to check our official website where you could download our Business White Paper: http://www.apollochain.io/

Long read what you wrote here. A lot of information about the universal energy, the drawings depict power plants, solar panels, houses, cars. But, until the end, I still do not understand, but what do you actually propose? The system for controlling electricity consumption?

It is a smart contract-based disintermediary energy trading platform.
In 2017, the global electricity generated by new energy has occupied nearly 50% of the total power generation.  Most countries are heavily funding clean energy for addressing carbon emission; global warming, and solar is growingly gaining its importance. An approximately $5,300 bn market which is yet to be developed indicates a very delightful future.
Smart contract with double encryption mechanism protects power consumers from malicious data collection or information stealing. Attacking one single power generating spot has no threat to the entire grid thanks to its distributed operation system, decentralized structure, and blockchain 3.0 technology. Information is well secured as well as safety is greatly promoted.
The solar power generating cost has a further decline due to the competition amongst equipment manufacturers: 18% reduction on global levelised cost of energy (LCOE) was realised in 2016 over 2015. Meanwhile, the electricity price of photovoltaic (PV) power station is almost same with conventionals, thus higher competitiveness of PV means continuous declining investments.
an exciting new trading energy platform, what's the difference between APOLLOCHAIN projects than others? because there are many similar projects that appear in the market

Apollochain deploys Blockchain 3.0 technology to set up its trading platform. Aiming at all the deregulated and retail-oriented energy markets all over the world, Apollochain can be rooted in those countries and regions via current connections and resources to establish fundamental users who could be generators, wholesalers, institutional or individual electricity consumers, to realise direct transactions between parties, weaken centralised trading cost, and avoid losses on government pricing. In this case, a smart grid with IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Blockchain technology becomes the critical physical basis of achieving all the above targets (together “The Energy Internet”).
Smart grid allow for demand side management, and it either can be involved in a centralised grid network or create micro-grids by connecting the end-users who are geographically close to each other. Also, another device of significance in smart grid, is an intelligent electric meter (or known as Smart Meter). It requires a wide range of installation for obtaining users’ power consumption data and consumption/production behaviours. Based on this data, the smart grid, by carrying out electricity cost notification, real-time pricing, power-cut scheme, etc., is able to reduce scheduling cost and instruct power consumers to have a more rational electricity use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
I'm glad to see that the technology of blockchain is being introduced into various fields of activity. I am sure that this innovative tool will help in implementing your idea. I wish you success!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If the project collects a good amount, is it possible to more quickly implement the road map items? I can not say that the road map is oriented to the maximum operational time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think this project is very good, I am interested in investing in this project. but I do not have enough capital to do so. now I just join the bounty campaign
merculet
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Long read what you wrote here. A lot of information about the universal energy, the drawings depict power plants, solar panels, houses, cars. But, until the end, I still do not understand, but what do you actually propose? The system for controlling electricity consumption?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Will you build your own power plant or look for partners? And who will be able to offer energy on your platform? For example I buy energy on your platform and where I live without power lines, do you support me to install them?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
an exciting new trading energy platform, what's the difference between APOLLOCHAIN projects than others? because there are many similar projects that appear in the market
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: