Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 29. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Conn3x is really focusing for the success, Today Conn3x Adviser Tim Buhr presents the Conn3x Wallet, which is made available to everyone after the ICO. It will be available on all operating systems. Of course, the Github code is also completely finished. It is also released together with the Wallets.

This is a great news for the participants and the supporters of the project. It just really testifies that the Conn3x is really innovating and growing. This could attract more and more investors. Good job Team Conn3x!  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.

It's nowadays very cheap to buy 5000-1000 telegram followers from different kind of platforms. This is just a psychological effect on potential investors, so that they think petition for that project is huge. But nowadays the investors are also not stupid anymore.

That is right, investors are already been so vigilant due to the facts that most ICOs are scams. So, attracting investors these days will probably be difficult because they are now scanning the team and the dev of the platform.
Even untill now there are a number of ICO projects which turn out to be scam ahead but in case of this project i am sure that the project will surely have some good profits ahead and also more and more investors will go towards this project.

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.
This project truely have the potential to reach great heights in the market and also i am sure that the project might surely get a good amount of investors for their project and also it would soon reach great heights.
Yes, absolutely the project is so Cathy and it has high potential to attract investors towards the project. And the team also trying to take every possible step that will help to project. And definitely it will be become huge successful after some time later.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project has very good partners. One of them is Envion. Highly profitable global crypto investment infrastructure - located in mobile, modular containers CSC - decentralized location directly at the energy source.
Conn3x partners are really highly professional with the advanced agile innovative concepts we can do expect a better architect designs with successful endeavors as they really do work better to bring the interesting innovations.  
Yeah I was surprised to see such big companies supporting this platform. Thats great! The team has got a good start for them to make this project a huge success.

Unless it's legit huge guys like some fortune 500 companies (which pretty much never invest in ICOs shitcoins or crypto at all) invest I wouldn't call it huge
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Just checked your bounty campaign thread and It seems theres a lot of participants who jained the campaign. I hooe I can also join in twitter campaign one of this days.

Nice, it is good to know that this project already have the county campaign, I am sure many will join this campaign and this will surely help to increase the popularity of this project
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.

It's nowadays very cheap to buy 5000-1000 telegram followers from different kind of platforms. This is just a psychological effect on potential investors, so that they think petition for that project is huge. But nowadays the investors are also not stupid anymore.

How do you actually buy thousands of telegram followers? Are those all bots or real people offering to follow a channel?
Activity: 238
This project has very good partners. One of them is Envion. Highly profitable global crypto investment infrastructure - located in mobile, modular containers CSC - decentralized location directly at the energy source.
Conn3x partners are really highly professional with the advanced agile innovative concepts we can do expect a better architect designs with successful endeavors as they really do work better to bring the interesting innovations.  
Yeah I was surprised to see such big companies supporting this platform. Thats great! The team has got a good start for them to make this project a huge success.
Activity: 532

That is right, investors are already been so vigilant due to the facts that most ICOs are scams. So, attracting investors these days will probably be difficult because they are now scanning the team and the dev of the platform.
Yeah it is but not all. There are still some good ICO's can be found here in bitcoin community. Some investors are usually searched the names of the bounty managers who are famous in the forum like xylon, blackeye or etc. They have been handling some successful ICO's before.

Probably they already know that but it is still not fully guaranteed that even though it is being handled by famous bounty manager it will be successful. Still, projects that has already a product is more realistic than those who are only in platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Developer, if I keep the coin will be stacking or reward will only get the owners of the masternod?

I am also having the same questions, if we can be able to stake now or only masternode owner first. Also I wanna know more details about this project, I hope that more people will become interested with this project.
Activity: 518
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 196

Even untill now there are a number of ICO projects which turn out to be scam ahead but in case of this project i am sure that the project will surely have some good profits ahead and also more and more investors will go towards this project.

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.
This project truely have the potential to reach great heights in the market and also i am sure that the project might surely get a good amount of investors for their project and also it would soon reach great heights.
Activity: 224

Yeah it is but not all. There are still some good ICO's can be found here in bitcoin community. Some investors are usually searched the names of the bounty managers who are famous in the forum like xylon, blackeye or etc. They have been handling some successful ICO's before.
Activity: 238

Activity: 224
Just checked your bounty campaign thread and It seems theres a lot of participants who jained the campaign. I hooe I can also join in twitter campaign one of this days.
Indeed. The most of important part of the project is the people were supporting the project which brings the success of the project.
Peoples will surely support this project as they are seeking some great profits here. This project is surely going to hit the hardcap soon and also will rock the market ahead. Looking for some more updates from the team so that more and more investors could think about investing here.
Activity: 280

Activity: 616
Indeed. The most of important part of the project is the people were supporting the project which brings the success of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Expensive startup is obtained, but can coins be cheaper to buy on the exchange? Which exchange will be listed?
I'm also interested in what exchangers can be used. It's probably easier to ask this question in a chat room, in order to get a quick response

Yes, maybe telegram or discord will do. Anyway, those questions above are common and the devs needs to update us about their plans with this project most specially with concerns in exchanges.
Activity: 182
some new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I`ll look forward for this project which is the Conn3x. gl hf to the team guys.
In my opinion, at present project does not has enough specifics for the occasion of future plans and does not suffice as well promote and news. If these facts will be observed in the near future, then project has the right to life and will receive its share of decent community.
Activity: 574
I also would like to join the generosity campaign of the Conn3x project, could you give me a link to generosity. The developers rightly did that they opened generosity, many people now learn about this project.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: