Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 33. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The project recently started collecting funds. But already now we can observe a growing interest in him. What is the secret? Maybe in the idea of the project?
I think the secret of the rapid increase of the project is their idea and also the hardwork of the devs & managers behind promoting the project. The idea catches the attention of the investors that's why they invested on the project and together with the hard work of the team promoting it, we can be sure that the project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The masternode requirement of this project is a little expensive for 100000 tokens which is .1 us dollars each in my opinion where this project has no certainty yet if it would success.

Yes, for this project that still new and with only low popularity the MN should not cost a lot so that investors will be attracted to buy some cheap MN then more and more investors will buy too.
Activity: 24
Activity: 532
The project recently started collecting funds. But already now we can observe a growing interest in him. What is the secret? Maybe in the idea of the project?
of course, the idea of ​​the project Conn3x is quite interesting and attracts the attention of many people. Ico starts on March 27 and I'm sure the team will be able to raise enough funds for the development of the project.
Conn3x really require supporters who can share and bring the idea to the attention of many investors at various social platforms such advertising will benefit with the better profits.
Yeah their idea needs to get attention, otherwise it will be very tough for them to achieve a hardcap of 50 million. Their website is quite attractive and informative at the same time so that’s good. Moreover the platform has quite a lot of companies supporting them.
$50M seems a big amount to reach and probably they will be facing difficulties reaching this target. Being new, they need to be more popular and have some features which is something unique from others.
Activity: 16
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This module similar to Siri, will be available and will support any kind of language? Can US citizens participate in ICO?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, or maybe its how the project was presented. The dev is really good on how they announcement it so this is the reason this project is gaining a lot of popularity now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
"We analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of the already existing providers and are firmly convinced that we can op mize the search and payment processes with the possibilities available to us."

Well, there are too many cryptocurrencies, looking for to be a solution for payment process and search process in general. What makes you different from them?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
of course, the idea of the project Conn3x is quite interesting and attracts the attention of many people. Ico starts on March 27 and I'm sure the team will be able to raise enough funds for the development of the project.
Conn3x really require supporters who can share and bring the idea to the attention of many investors at various social platforms such advertising will benefit with the better profits.
Indeed, some projects are become successful due to it's supporters who really works hard and cooperate each other inorder for their project be popular in bitcoin community. And aside from that, they even advertised it in social medias like Facebook or Twitter. So this people are really important in promoting such projects.
The idea of the Conn3x is very popular in the market but I think this project should have some unique feature into it so that it could become a focused project about the master nodes of the investors. If the project makes rapid development into it it will surely become a great and profitable project in the future of the crypto world.
Activity: 224
of course, the idea of ​​the project Conn3x is quite interesting and attracts the attention of many people. Ico starts on March 27 and I'm sure the team will be able to raise enough funds for the development of the project.
I don't actually know much about Conn3x but it actually seems much great and for sure it can have a lot of investors to it ahead. This project can really attract huge investors because of its innovative concept and uniqueness.
Activity: 238
Yeah their idea needs to get attention, otherwise it will be very tough for them to achieve a hardcap of 50 million. Their website is quite attractive and informative at the same time so that’s good. Moreover the platform has quite a lot of companies supporting them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Indeed, some projects are become successful due to it's supporters who really works hard and cooperate each other inorder for their project be popular in bitcoin community. And aside from that, they even advertised it in social medias like Facebook or Twitter. So this people are really important in promoting such projects.
Activity: 182
A good project, especially I like masternode, this is a very good passive income. Unfortunately, the number of coins for the masternode is great for me.
Most of the masternode coins were dead due to high inflation, I'm concerned if this project dead in the future because of its.
Really, it concerns most masternode-projects, but far from all, there are as well very successful projects, I shall not be promote what, but as fact. Topic itself masternode started not so long ago, so, that to think does not stand beforehand.
Activity: 518
Activity: 280

Is this another project for the job and a marketplace for those who want to hire and work? I think joining the master node is pretty impressive to join. I am thinking what is the minimum investments or balance to launched the master nodes?
You're right mate. This is another freelancing site that partnered with other job sites. You can read their whitepaper for more info. They have a nice platform to show.

That's very nice! This will open more jobs for people who are having a hard time in landing a job online. The competition is really high in online freelancing thus we need more projects like this to give opportunities to others.
But the problem for now is how they can attract more people to support the project. They need to promote their platform first in order for them to serve the society. Competition in the market is getting hard due to so many the same ICO concept that is being created everyday.
Activity: 574
Activity: 154
Activity: 602
A good project, especially I like masternode, this is a very good passive income. Unfortunately, the number of coins for the masternode is great for me.
Most of the masternode coins were dead due to high inflation, I'm concerned if this project dead in the future because of its.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Do Conn3x have listing at any exchange at this time? Or they will have plan for trading at what exchange?

I am also having the same question now. I think they have plans now but I am not sure if they are listed already now. Let's see and wait for more updates about this project.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: