Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ICO][ANN] 🌟 Cryptonia - Play poker online with cryptocurrency 🌟 - page 4. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It looks like a promising project, a concept that was taken in the project was also very nice. Let's follow the advance of development of this project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors. Goodluck
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Are you ready to make a huge step to the future of poker with Cryptonia?💰💰💰

You only have to remember the following things to have no doubts and join us!

Cryptonia Poker means:

🔥Accessibility

🔥Transparency

🔥Privacy

🔥Lots of benefits

🔥Fairplay

Stay tuned and get prepared to play your favourite game with Cryptonia Poker! We are ready to play!♠️♥️

Activity: 38
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I do not see many people discussing in your announcement thread, but I see your presale goes well, although it is still far from hardcap, but at least your funding has reached softcap.
Activity: 150
projects with fresh and excellent ideas, new innovation in the gaming industry with blockchain. we hope that progress will be smooth and successful
Activity: 10
Albert John wish you a great success
Activity: 55
I really do not appreciate being sent unsolicited emails, SPAM, from outfits like this, that I've never heard of, claiming that it's because I subscribed to some white list.

I've never heard of you, and I sure as heck never subscribed to anything associated with you. I have ZERO interest in poker, and would not for one nanosecond ever consider joining a white list for such an ICO, especially one that uses spamming tactics.

If you and others think that investors are stupid enough to buy into something just because they get an email for it, you are very much mistaken. In fact, I can assure you that what you'll get is quite the opposite, and people will avoid you like the plague!

So, who are you buying your mailing lists from then? Any of those ICO listing sites, or perhaps other ICOs? I think we'd all be interested to know.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, PEOPLE!
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Nice, I really like to see how this project goes, it's really nice to play poker with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
 Hello
 Can I join your Vietnamese translation campaign ?
 Please contact to me by :
 Telegram ID: @ThangUET
 gmail: [email protected]
 Bitcointalk username: Dao Thang
 Thanks team
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
You write about the transparency of your poker. But, transparency can not be obvious. Not everyone understands the programming languages and not everyone can read the algorithm. Yes, most likely it will be closed.
Activity: 350
There are measures being taken and programmes being integrated in the platform to ensure that only recreational players will benefit from the programme in order to maintain fair game. Cryptonia poker has fantastic security and development plans, going forward.
Activity: 286
steady also this only rely on promotion in social media and its application was quite tempting nih going bounty hunter crowded
it seems so, I am also sure will more and more participants will join this project and enliven this project. success is always this project.
Exactly this project will have a massive participants that would take a big positive share in the market, They are so active in social media network.  Focused on the marketing strategy and plan to ensure that the product and services meet the customer needs and developing long term-term and profitable relationships with those costumers. Excited to witness the launching after ICO
Activity: 448
steady also this only rely on promotion in social media and its application was quite tempting nih going bounty hunter crowded
it seems so, I am also sure will more and more participants will join this project and enliven this project. success is always this project.
Activity: 358
Activity: 462
copper member
Activity: 35
Thank you very much for your reply and feedback!
Please, take a look at our topics here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptonia-play-poker-online-with-cryptocurrency-3233547 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33298323. You can find more information about ICO and some extra-details about the project. In case you have any questions, please, contact us in Telegram Chat https://t.me/cryptonia_poker_chat
Regards!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
What makes Cryptonia stand out amongst other numerous online poker projects? I see the roadmap of the project is a short term one with a lot of feats to achieve within a short period of time. It will be better to have them spread along a one and half year stretch that is achievable than a short one which might not be achieved within the stipulated months. That could deal out a very big blow to the project if not managed properly; and for a project that doesn't boast of a partnership of any of the big players in the field, that could be almost wrecking. 
I didn't see the procedure on how to participate in the ICO, is there not going to be a KYC verification process?
Pages:
Jump to: