Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]🌙🌙 🌙 Moonlite - Large scale, green crypto mining ICO 🌙 🌙 🌙 - page 5. (Read 22821 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Moonlite will be procured as the 3rd largest data center in Iceland, alongside the conventional cloud, storage and HPC center's, and the largest crypto miner in Iceland. Only 6 days left of their ICO - last change!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I have read in moonlite site that the token will be listed in etherdelta only.
Don't you have any plan to list for any other big exchanges, such as binance, hitbtc or something similar level?

In my opinion, Moonlite is a good project and it should deserve to be listed in top exchanges.

I am also interested to see what exchanges will support Moonlite tokens. If you want more people to buy tokens after the ICO presale, it will be beneficial to get the major exchanges to support it such as Binance, Bitfinex, and Bittrex. If you can get those on board, I think you will see the value of the tokens increase because they will be available to more potential investors.

I heard that getting listed on many of the exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, and Bittrex is very expensive.  Does anyone know how much exactly  (I was told it can cost 30-40K USD to get listed).

Also, I think Kucoin should be considered as an exchange to list on. It is a great small exchange that is growing rapidly.
By the way, where could i get more information about this project?
I just found 3 social media button at the first page, can I have a link to the site or whitepaper?

See the two blog posts I just posted they contain lots of information and all the links you were asking about.
Good luck.
Moonlite MNL tokens are a strong buy. 
And here is a second blog post:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/03/13/more-about-moonlites-cryptocurrency-profit-sharing-scheme/

A second very well written article explaining how MoonLite's profit sharing works for the token buyers.

Any comments about my articles are always welcome. 
Check out my new Blog Post on MoonLite here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/03/12/individual-crypto-mining-is-not-cost-effective-use-moonlite-and-reap-the-benefits/

Great article explaining the benefits and why MoonLite is more efficient than individual crypto mining.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
By the way, where could i get more information about this project?
I just found 3 social media button at the first page, can I have a link to the site or whitepaper?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Moonlite’s future plans include the construction of their first Data Center, which will start on the 2nd of April 2018. The next step would be to have the mining hardware delivered, installed and configured on the 1st of July 2018.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
Don't you have any plan to list for any other big exchanges, such as binance, hitbtc or something similar level?

In my opinion, Moonlite is a good project and it should deserve to be listed in top exchanges.

I am also interested to see what exchanges will support Moonlite tokens. If you want more people to buy tokens after the ICO presale, it will be beneficial to get the major exchanges to support it such as Binance, Bitfinex, and Bittrex. If you can get those on board, I think you will see the value of the tokens increase because they will be available to more potential investors.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
@MoonLite Project ICO

Interesting project

Stumbled on something when reading the whitepaper.

"Exempt from VAT, and VAT claimable on all Data Centre Equipment"

How does that work? Thought you had to pay VAT on all purchases regardless?

"Corporate Income Tax at 20%, with the possibility of a ceiling"
What do you mean by possibility of a ceiling?

Appreciate your response
Activity: 42
Looking forward for development of moonlite.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
This project looks very serious.  Can you explain to me.  How many programmers do you have on the team?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
will it not be unfair when the token bought back is the same with a bitcoin crash? I find it hard to sell if that will happen
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
Hey Guys. Moonlite just got a mention on BBC webiste . So they are planning an initial power input of around 15 MW for the data center.

Here 's the link on BBC news website:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43030677

It says
The crypto-currency mining industry in Iceland was recently given a boost thanks to the launch of The Moonlite Project - a large data centre where various crypto-currencies, including Bitcoin, will be mined.
If you leave around 3 MW for auxiliary powers, cooling fans etc (not needed much in Iceland of course), then we come to around 12 MW of power for mining. An Antminer S9 is 1300W for ~13TH/s. That 12 MW can power a whopping 9230 S9's.

Comments from the team are welcome. Cheesy
Activity: 1
Hi everyone - I'm a newbie here and a complete dummy. Therefore, could anyone please kindly tell me exactly how I sign up for this MoonLite Bounty offer pleeezzzeee?  Huh
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hi everybody, just some answers to the questions to date:

@Zorbaks , great, thanks for the support. you can easily contribute at sale.moonlite.io

@coinfreak2018 , we have had law firms inside and outside of the US involved in the legal consulting of our ICO and offering. through their advise, and the advise of our advisors, we have elected to keep the process of participating in our as simple and paperless as possible. we are also not contravening any laws by doing so... we have excluded US citizens from our ICO terms and conditions, but we have also spent a great deal of time ensuring that our offering is strictly NOT a securities based offering, so it should actually be quite safe still. we of course do allow accredited investors to participate, and we collect that documentation separately.

@paulmaritz , we respect your opinion. every step of our timeline and rollout process, including all financial and token allocation processes are independently audited. these results will obviously always be made public. you were asking for registration info about companies that are still in the process of registration in their respective jurisdictions, so we are not yet prepared to release this info (unofficial) in an informal environment like BCT. this info will be finalized and made available for everybody to see on our web site and in an official press release. you were also asking for registration info for private companies not related to the MoonLite project. lastly, the theft of public funds is not a threat form our side, but we can obviously understand that there have been many scams around, and that people should be cautious.

Thank you to everybody for your support! Speak soon!

MNL Team
Activity: 10
im very interesting ..... i wanna swap my eth
Activity: 3
Why is there not a KYC with this?  I've been skeptic of ICO's which don't require a KYC.  Also, does that mean all countries are available to purchase?
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Pages:
Jump to: