Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]🌙🌙 🌙 Moonlite - Large scale, green crypto mining ICO 🌙 🌙 🌙 - page 9. (Read 22821 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
This is an interesting ICO.. so Interesting I actually signed up for my 1st signature campaign in almost 5 years for it. A well run, mining organisation is so needed in this space, it surprises me that no one has tried this sooner. The team looks solid and the concept strong.

looking forward to this one..

Just reading the praises of a Hero Member (coupled with the fact that it's your first signature in five years), made me digest the entire project inside out and have to say i agree a 100 with you. I deeply respect the comments of top members like yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I'm confused to read the milestone of this project, I do not see any plan there, I just see the date and month, there is no explanation there, is this possible to happen to me? it might be better if there is a description there, please change the font color to be different from the background, so I can read the planning of this project in the future
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Envion gives 100% mining profits to token holders. Hows that any better?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Well i have read the whitepaper but i don't find the minimum of purchase the token, so do on the main thread sorry if i am wrong, do you can gives me about it OP. Thank you very much

The minimum contribution for our pre-sale phase 1 is 0.1ETH. We are offering token bonuses ranging from 100%-300% depending on level of contribution. Tokens can be purchased from our sale portal here: sale.moonlite.io - thank you for your query. MNL Team
Thank you very much for your answer, the number of minimum is not high and all of the people can participate on this project not whale only, i will always follow this project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Well i have read the whitepaper but i don't find the minimum of purchase the token, so do on the main thread sorry if i am wrong, do you can gives me about it OP. Thank you very much

The minimum contribution for our pre-sale phase 1 is 0.1ETH. We are offering token bonuses ranging from 100%-300% depending on level of contribution. Tokens can be purchased from our sale portal here: sale.moonlite.io - thank you for your query. MNL Team
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
This is an interesting ICO.. so Interesting I actually signed up for my 1st signature campaign in almost 5 years for it. A well run, mining organisation is so needed in this space, it surprises me that no one has tried this sooner. The team looks solid and the concept strong.

looking forward to this one..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Pages:
Jump to: