Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 12. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:05:51 AM
is the of pagarex token going to be at $22.50 after you enable the internal exchange , yes or no HuhHuh

please answer the question and be honest !!

is the price of pagarex token going to be at $22.50 after you enable the internal exchange HuhHuhHuh

Activity: 10
February 09, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
I agree. They opened up withdrawals but that’s only to the their QT wallet. Can’t exchange for BTC. I saw the sings too. They’ll b exiting the building shortly if not already. They need to be reported.
Activity: 25
February 09, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
Now nothing happens on internal exchange. Promise is not kept...

lol take legal action againts PAGAREX, They stole millions of dollars,

you will never get your money back,

I have been advising everyone on here that its a scam but no one listened....

Where is the internal exchange when they promised on 26-Jan-18? than they changed their minds and promised on 08-Feb-18?Huh where is it now?

Many people have submitted reports to police and you can submit one in your country to Federal police aswell.

Even if they release the internal exchange you wont be able to exchange anything.....

These criminals needs to be arrested and they will soon just watch, just do your part and submit police report.

Activity: 5
February 09, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
дoбpoгo вpeмeни) "бyмaжник" нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя пoдcкaжитe чтo дeлaть пoжaлyйcтa)
Activity: 3
February 09, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
They are working on functional exchange right now, and pgx wallet withdraw is operational.
Dont withdraw your pgx just yet though, because pgx  deposit is not yet enabled.
Activity: 22
February 09, 2018, 12:26:41 AM
Hi
I got question for ya
is the price of pagarex coin will be at $10 after the launch of internal exchange ? and is the price of pagarex coin will be at $20 by march 1st 2018 ?

is the price of pagarex coin will be at $20 by march 1st 2018 ?
No one can answer your questions, im afraid!
Activity: 12
February 08, 2018, 10:17:07 PM
Hi
I got question for ya
is the price of pagarex coin will be at $10 after the launch of internal exchange ? and is the price of pagarex coin will be at $20 by march 1st 2018 ?

is the price of pagarex coin will be at $20 by march 1st 2018 ?
Activity: 6
February 08, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
Pagarex, I lost my 2FA, What information can I give you to turn off 2FA and I will be able to get accsess to my account again?
Activity: 8
February 08, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Hi Dev,
I can not log in pagarex, i installed 2fa. I tried resetting pass many times but also log in failed
y мeня тaжe пpoблeмa yжe 5 днeй пишy им нa пoчтy a тoлкy xpeн нaдoeлo xaлaтнoe oтнoшeниe к дeлy

Дpyжищe, твoю пoчтy взлoмaли и cлили в пaблик) ктo-тo пpoбил твoю пoчтy нa зaпpoc @pagarex.com, yгнaл aккayнт и пocтaвил фильтpы, пpoвepь фильтpы (чepный cпиcoк) нa пoчтe и cними иx, cooбщeния ты нe пoлyчaeшь нe из-зa PagareX, a из-зa этиx caмыx фильтpoв.
Activity: 70
February 08, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
Dear, Pagarex
Congratulation for this awesome project!  Wink
When withdrawal will be open?
PGX TO MOOON!
Activity: 4
February 07, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
Hi Dev,
I can not log in pagarex, i installed 2fa. I tried resetting pass many times but also log in failed
Activity: 112
February 06, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Hi dev! When the mining starts?

Do you still think the mining is going to start? Not sure.. people are talking about lots of issues with withdrawal of the funds..
Activity: 126
February 06, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
Hi dev! When the mining starts?
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 03:10:15 AM
so they posted 2 million sold and deleted in instagram before the ico starts, is this a big warning to us ?

Tell me more about the deleted Instagram.
Activity: 138
February 06, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
Sorry to disappoint many of you, but this project most likely is a scam. They copy-pasted Bitconnect FAQ and forgot to erase "BCC"...
It's not possible for a legit company that aims to become payment solution to copy and paste faq for other sites...Even adult industry site are ashamed to do that.
The domain name is registered only for 1 year, no serious company registers their name only one year, unless they will exit scam until then.
Code:
Creation Date: 2017-12-06T17:11:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-06T17:11:39Z

Here is the the FBI report page for internet crimes https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
if they wont allow PGX -> BTC conversion and withdrawal after the ICO end, i'm gonna file a report against them. I suggest everyone to do that.

Enough with the scammers, this thing has to stop.

Very important information: thank you.
Activity: 38
Life is great
February 05, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

What Is PagareX?

PagareX a coin for the community and definitely a coin for you! First of all PagareX has a clear and simple massage "pagare" wich means paying in Italian and trading in latin, but that is not the whole story behind it so keep on reading.
Imagine yourself as a proud PGX (PagareX) owner and you stroll through the city with your family, you get hungry and you check the internet for a good restaurant.
You got three options to go for dinner and one restaurant offers you to pay in PGX, so where will you go to?! Of course you will choose the one which offers you to pay in PGX and this is a massive WIN-WIN situation for you and the restaurant.
The owner of the restaurant can get more customers and people with PGX can simply eat there and pay everything in PGX! This is ridiculously easy but such an enormous thing and believe us, we are so proud and excited to share this with you!
Our target is that our members and our community helps us to build up as many acceptance points as possible and this worldwide of course, we like to think big, so let's make it big.

PagareX Ecosystem

Highly profitable, global crypto payment network, created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks and governments. The PagareX ecosystem has been created in order to ensure that all of its sections can operate both as a unit and independently. We aim to change the world of cryptocurrencies via our ecosystem, becasue it's true to say that most companies only provide individualised service. With the PagareX ecosystem, multiple   services will be available for users to take advantage of, providing significant space for growth. That’s why early backers of the currency will be able to take prime position in being a part of the expansion of this decentralised ecosystem

PGX a coin for the community and the coin for you!

Technical specification

Name: PagareX
Total supply: 35,000,000
ICO: 7,000,000
Max ICO Comission Coins: 1,400,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 17.01.2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: 00:00 am CET

ICO

The ICO will start on the 17th of January 2018 at 00:00 am CET
All PagareX coins are available during the ICO. The price per coin (PagereX) will change in 7 steps as follows: A total of 7.000.000 coins will be sold and all the coins will be available immediately, but the price will increase depending on the time you buy.
In other words, if you buy between the 1st and 1.000.000th coin you will pay a price of 1 USD, per coin. If you buy coins between 1.000.001th and 2.000.000th the price is 1,25 USD per coin and so on. So buy as fast as you can to get the best price possible! We know you will get some.

ICO commission

If you recommend someone to buy PagareX tokens in the ICO, you also get tokens depending on the percentage of the level your partner is in. For example you refer Tom to the ICO and he buys 100 PGX Coins, you get 10 Coins too!
Then Tom refers Selina and she buys 100 Coins too, Tom gehts 10 PGX Coins and you get 5 PGX Coins. In total there will be 1.400.000 PGX available through our ICO affiliate program. You will find a ranking in your leaderboard in the back office for the competitor.

Affiliate

PagareX affiliate program is designed with 10 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by every registered partner.
You will earn a commission every time a referral lends PagareX on our platform through your affiliate link.
With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your partner gets (every day) in the first level (5%).
The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.
In addition to our lending affiliate system we offer an affiliate system during the ICO wich is explained on page 5 on the whitepaper.

Lending

Lending Lending is the opportunity to lend your own PGX to get a daily return from the PagareX lending platform.
It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.
No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment.
When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms & conditions.
You can invest PagareX coin in our lending platform from your dashboard when this opportunity is open according to PagareX roadmap.

Roadmap

21.12.2017: Website online
21.12.2017: Whitepaper
26.12.2017: Registration starts
17.01.2018: ICO start

More to follow in the whitepaper and roadmap, make sure to follow us on all social channels to stay up to date.

For the complete roadmap check out our whitepaper or have a loot at our website.

Your PagareX team, we will update you here about all the news and changes.

PagareX is the new way of payment, so get your PGX and be a part of our story, let's change the world together.

TELEGRAM LIVE SUPPORT starts on 17.01.2017: PagareX

you have two days to open the wallet for those who want to charge, change or sell their coins, to see how you carry, all payments you have received in bitcoin are traceable, your ip, hosting, servers, nodes, your bank accounts, emails, you will not leave with yours can not cheat and go without more, you have seen what has happened with Bitconnect, Silkroad, etc ... no developer of this community will allow riffraff as you belong to it, the best solution and option that you will be left is to list your coin in some seedy exchange
Activity: 22
February 05, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
 Кaк нaпиcaть в пoддepжкy нe гдe нe нaшeл cвязи c пpoeктoм a в кaбинeт зaйти нe мoгy xoть и cбpacывaл yжe пapoль нe paз нe пoмoгaeт
[/quote]
[email protected] Try to use English translator and write them in English. If you write in Russian it could be that they will ignore your email. Or maybe you lucky and they're Russians too.
Activity: 98
February 05, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Hi PagareX! Are there any coins left?
Activity: 44
February 05, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
Can you explain what this ico interested than other and what this project purpose. and the target price and when the bounty live?
Activity: 21
February 05, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
Is this a russian Forum or cant you speak english?

What's your problem m8 ?
The fellah have some issues with the log in and can't access his account any more.
We should not help him just because he is Russian?
Calm down... and Take it easy man....

Did i say that we dont have to help him?

I dont understand russian... and also i dont want to use the translater everytime...

I dont come from English-speaking Country, too... But i write here in english...
Pages:
Jump to: