Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 16. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:58:36 AM
Withdrawal is not active right now. Don’t know why they keep pretending it is. Says page is not available. I feel like they’re trying to mislead people. This is the slowest ICO I’ve ever seen.

The work quite badly on the technical part of the project, but they are doing quite well in raising the funds. Would be nice to buy all the ICO coins.

PagareX, please, reveal the info about mining!
Activity: 66
January 29, 2018, 10:49:48 PM
Gentlemen, when will the output be active, on which exchanges are planned?

The names of the exchanges will be officially announced in the near future.
Activity: 10
January 29, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
Withdrawal is not active right now. Don’t know why they keep pretending it is. Says page is not available. I feel like they’re trying to mislead people. This is the slowest ICO I’ve ever seen.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

are you talking about withdrawal? it is active right now!
Activity: 3
January 29, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Yeah you will know where I got the info from when you get arrested.

Biggest SCAM of the modern history.

YOU NOT EVEN KEEPING UP WITH THE ROADMAP? Where is your Enternal Exchnage which you promised to deliver on 26? oh wait whats the date today?

STOP TAKING PEOPLE HARD EARNED MONEY BY DECEIVING THEM INTO THIS FRAUD SCAM.

Class action by group of people coming to you.

PAGAREX SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY PEOPLE.

scam or not scam exchanger will open after ico usally
Activity: 25
January 29, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
Yeah you will know where I got the info from when you get arrested.

Biggest SCAM of the modern history.

YOU NOT EVEN KEEPING UP WITH THE ROADMAP? Where is your Enternal Exchnage which you promised to deliver on 26? oh wait whats the date today?

STOP TAKING PEOPLE HARD EARNED MONEY BY DECEIVING THEM INTO THIS FRAUD SCAM.

Class action by group of people coming to you.

PAGAREX SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY PEOPLE.

Activity: 10
January 29, 2018, 11:15:28 AM
Glad I only invested a small amount in this platform. They are definitely not keeping up with their roadmap. Also in their current newsletter misleading people about staking. You can’t do it without the ability to send PGX. That function is not working either. Plus they have another 2 million coins to sell in the ICO at 2.25. There was little demand at $2.00. This is going to b a slow process. There are too many other programs out here that are moving at a rapid fire pace. Not excited about this project anymore & would not promote it.
Activity: 15
January 29, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
trying to figure out how to use USD ( from lending interest ) to buy pgx or BTC, any information regarding this ?

To get PGX or BTC, you have to buy them at the exchange.

Pagarex, on https://icospy.net/ say that your ICO END DATE IS
31.01.2018.? Is that correct ?

Thanks in answer Pagarex.

The ICO is over when the coins are sold out.

But PagareX, on https://icospy.net/ - https://icoreview.site/ - SAY THAT YOUR ICO END DATE IS

31.01.2018.? IS THAT CORRECT??

COIN SELL IS NOW TO SLOW TAKE A MONTH TO SELL ALL PGX COINS??

Thanks in Answer
January 28, 2018, 09:44:34 PM
How do you plan to avoid or prevent what happens to bitconnect seeing that you run the same business model which is deemed as illegal in USA, can we be assured that the business will last longer than bitconnect lasted? Please this info is very crucial to help investors especially now that all lending platforms are looked at as scam.

Of course, we have as much interest as our customers in getting the project to grow and grow well.
We have seen and analyzed the problems of some other platforms and we are sure that we have made the right decisions so that we will not have big problems.
January 28, 2018, 09:30:16 PM
trying to figure out how to use USD ( from lending interest ) to buy pgx or BTC, any information regarding this ?

To get PGX or BTC, you have to buy them at the exchange.

Pagarex, on https://icospy.net/ say that your ICO END DATE IS
31.01.2018.? Is that correct ?

Thanks in answer Pagarex.

The ICO is over when the coins are sold out.
January 28, 2018, 09:24:52 PM
PagareX when you will start with the Mining? I want to mine.

Mining is possible after the ICO.

Warning:

Pagarex is dif a scam Australian Federal Police and Asics with US and German police are looking into this, They will probably make arrests in Poland and other countries.

Do not invest or you will lose all your money, as you can see on 26-01-2018 Pagarex suppose to open the enternal exchange but they haven't yet why?

Have you noticed every question you ask them they will never reply to it and ignore you completely but they will answer the question they only want to answer.

All questions will be answered regarding sales. PURE EVIL SCAM.

They will end up in jail they think its a joke, best example Bitconnect they are all getting raped in US courts soon.

Stay Away Stay Way frop, Pagarex. Where is the Team behind it? Where is the CEO or whatever? Think about it.

Did you invest in Bitcoin?
If so, please tell me who the CEO is.
Otherwise, your claims are very interesting, but I wonder where you got such information from.
If you do not want to invest, please do not do it.
January 28, 2018, 09:07:39 PM
When will the staking feature be live as that is the feature that is more popular now with lending?

Staking is available after the ICO.
Activity: 34
January 28, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
When will the staking feature be live as that is the feature that is more popular now with lending?
Activity: 8
January 28, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
Ask questions through the form on the Pagarex website, they answered me quickly enough.
Activity: 33
January 28, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Hi pagarex,
Where will be available a PGX withdrawal for staking?
Thank you
yes when  Huh
Activity: 21
January 28, 2018, 05:20:46 AM
Does anyone already Lend at Pagarex???

Nowhere i can see the daily Profit %...

THX
Activity: 34
January 28, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
How do you plan to avoid or prevent what happens to bitconnect seeing that you run the same business model which is deemed as illegal in USA, can we be assured that the business will last longer than bitconnect lasted? Please this info is very crucial to help investors especially now that all lending platforms are looked at as scam.
Activity: 39
January 27, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
I have a question: I sent the same question to  support team but nobody answered me .... It seems that if you make a deposit in lending there is no possibility to cancel it.
You must stay with the money there for the entire duration of Capital Back Days of 100,200 or 250 days?
Can anyone to answer? Thanks!

Yes most lending site don't allow you to cancel once you start.  But hopefully once the ICO ends, we'll have more withdraw options.
Activity: 4
January 27, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
now at wallet we can see blocks will generated but nobody can mine or stake   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: