Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 30. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:20:13 PM
I lost hope of getting my money back!

LET EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS
SO THEY ARE NOT LIKE US.
BUT WHEN DEVELOPER CAN SOLVE THIS EVERYBODY WILL BE APPRECIATE FOR THEM
AND HAVE BIG TRUST FOR THEM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
I enabled 2FA security on my account...now I can't login and I keep getting a wrong credentials message..Please Help!

DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BITCOIN AFTER THEY SOLVE MY CASE
OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BTC

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!

lol you serious? Do you think this major ICO will screw their whole project and work of 1 year because of your small deposit?
January 15, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
Can you explain what this ico interested than other and what this project purpose. and the target price and when the bounty live?
Cryptocurrencies have already changed the world over the past few years, but here at PagareX, we want to evolve things even more. While it’s true that many cryptocurrencies incorporate blockchain technology, several of them don’t use it to the best of its abilities. However, it’s the PagareX vision that investors have total control over their finances. This is able to occur because it works as part of a peer-to-peer community. Therefore, it’s a totally decentralised cryptocurrency ecosystem. Without banks or financial institutions involving themselves, all PagareX users have financial freedom. This also provides a much safer way of investing. Due to the decentralised system, identity theft and other fiat currency problems aren’t an issue.

By the way our payment system is ready for it's release in 2018 so we or our members can spread it all around the globe.

Target price is written in the Whitepaper, check it out here: https://pagarex.io/

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
January 15, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
according to all the details, this coin will not fit the described situation since the value changes will create chaos for acc depts. SPECIALLY with the exchange on the roadmap that will only boost market jumps

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
January 15, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Hm, project is great while there is an option to deposit your PGX coins and have monthly interest. I wonder, however, what are you going to do with deposited funds to maintain returns.

What are going to do with unsold coins? Do you mind keep them as a reserve pool?

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
January 15, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
Hi dear PAGAREX! I do not understand what happened, what's going on? I transferred to 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR  in my bitcoin a purse 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! I made 2 transactions 3dedfeb99fa3fac1f062e619087ba32ca9b3aabe386bc2591a3bf4de1dd7d8c5 - ea25f260b46afc52b748e704c179d844720ec87d2f34e44e69dcf9272f289397 ! they are already fully confirmed! and you can see that they are credited to my wallet 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! but why are you still not adding them to your balance? Why is this happening? I specially collect money early, that would have time to get into ico ! HELP !https://chain.so/address/BTC/1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR

We will help you, just let us know your username please.

I’ve made some calculations, because you offer is so cool.

Well, if I deposit $100,000 for a 100-days period. If it is 1.57% a day, then we have 100 days with a total return of 1.57% x 100 = 157%. It must equal to $157,000 of profit. Why does the calculator show only $87,000 instead? Furthermore, there must be a bonus of 0.3% which is $157,000 x 0.3% = $471.

I understand that your formula may be slightly deferent, then I ask what the formula is. To be honest, I more believe to your calculator, because using my I would have enormous returns Smiley Smiley

Anyway would be so nice to have an answer from you to make it clear.
You were on the right way but you got to do it like : 1.57% + 0.3% (Bonus) = 1.87% a day. So the $87.000 are the profit you get  + $100.000 return from your investment after 100 days. Our calculator is correct, please keep in mind that the daily return can always change. If there is anything else we can help you let us know, thanks.

Oh nice. Yeah, I forgot that it is maximum possible return of investment. If 0.3% just added daily then I feel encouraged to invest more Smiley But at first I want to try affiliate program, because if I take 5-10 people to you project I will be very rich and happy Smiley
Correct, we are very happy to hear that, welcome to PGX - The Community Coin ! If there is somthing we may can help, let us know.

what will the ico price be, do we know that ?
The ICO start price will be $ 1.00.

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
January 15, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
I enabled 2FA security on my account...now I can't login and I keep getting a wrong credentials message..Please Help!

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!

January 15, 2018, 02:11:54 PM
Looking...good icon.want to take a part of it,,,,,

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
January 15, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

January 15, 2018, 02:10:26 PM
Hello Team! Enable "two factor authentication", but the password does not match. What could be the reason?
January 15, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
PAGAREX..PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY BTC
MY BTC WAS LOSE FROM MY WALLET
HOW COME HACKER CAN WITHDRAW MY BTC MEANWHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAW BUTTON IN YOUR WEB
PLEASE RESPOND ME..
IF YOU ARE REAL AND SERIOUS FOR YOUR PROJECT YOU MUST BE HONEST TO DO THIS PROJECT
YOU CAN SEE MY TRANSACTION HISTORY..

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME

you also did not get bitcoins on your wallet?

NO..MY BTC WAS DISSAPEARED FROM MY WALLET
SOMEBODY MAKE WITHDRAW WHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL BUTTON IN THE WEB
FOR YOU ALL PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR BTC TO PAGAREX WALLET OR YOU LOSE YOUR BTC
WARNING...!!

IF MY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED SO THAT I WILL BELIEVE THIS PROJECT AGAIN

TRUST ME GUYS,,BE CAREFULL DO NOT DEPOSIT
January 15, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
PAGAREX..PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY BTC
MY BTC WAS LOSE FROM MY WALLET
HOW COME HACKER CAN WITHDRAW MY BTC MEANWHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAW BUTTON IN YOUR WEB
PLEASE RESPOND ME..
IF YOU ARE REAL AND SERIOUS FOR YOUR PROJECT YOU MUST BE HONEST TO DO THIS PROJECT
YOU CAN SEE MY TRANSACTION HISTORY..

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME
Activity: 214
January 15, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
January 15, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

I cannot use telegram.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
Looking...good icon.want to take a part of it,,,,,
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
January 15, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Watching this intently!

#crysx
January 15, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Thank you !
Haпишитe кaк пpийдyт битки)) Xoтeл вкинyть и пepeживaть нaчaл..
O тyт pyccкиe пoявилиcь ! Пpивeт ! этo жecть oтпpaвил нa бaлaнc биткoины нa 1100 бaкcoв ! вce пoлнocтью пoдтвepдилocь ! в блoкчeйнe виднo чтo дeньги yпaли нa кoшeлeк ! нo иx тaм нeтy и вce !!! тaм пpocтo 000000 ! кaк мнe ycпeть в  ico !? ecли oни пepeвoд 5 днeй нe мoгyт мнe зaчиcлить ! ПOКA HE BКЛAДЫBAЙTE ! CДEЛAЛ CПEЦИAЛЬHO 2 ПEPEBOДA ЧTO БЫ ПPOBEPИTЬ CИCTEMУ ! пoxoдy eщe oдни мoшeнники ! пepeпиcывaлcя c пoддepжкoй ! пoпpocили пpeдocтaвить им cкpиншoты ( зaчeм Huh )  вcex пoдтвepждeний ! им paзвe нe дocтaтoчнo этoй ccылки https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! я кoнeчнo им вce oтпpaвил ! тeпepь oни пepecтaли мнe oтвeчaть coвceм ! и нa caйт мoгy зaйти чepeз paз , oчeнь тyпит caйт ! нa ico ! нe peaльнo бyдeт зaкyпитьcя !  чтo дeлaть нe знaю, yжe вce кaнaлы oбopвaл ! вeздe вceм нaпиcaл вce дaнныe пpeдocтaвил ! пятый дeнь cитyaция нe мeняeтcя ! я cпeциaльнo пpи oтпpaвкe дeнeг ввeл бoльшyю кoмиccию чтo бы дeньги дoшли бeз пpoблeм !

Cитyaция нe пoмeнялacь?
January 15, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
January 15, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
On the PagareX website, there’s no indication of who’s running the company, when it was launched, where it’s being run out of, or anything like this. The domain name was registered on December 6, 2017, but since the registration was done privately, there’s no way of telling where it took place or who owns the domain.

Faceless entities are never a good sign in the MLM space, and this is usually the first red flag that you’re dealing with some sort of scheme/scam. You still have not given a clear answer, of who is running the company!!!   
So please give until tomorrow a understandable answer of this question and do not doge with other answers! Pls...
Pages:
Jump to: