Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 28. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
It is possible to buy PGX with LTC?
Activity: 65
January 16, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
Why did you copy HBC exchange?
Activity: 1
January 16, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
Today i was hacked. Someone withdrawed from my account over 500$ in bitcoin. Have no idea how this could happen
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
Gladly, so your Pagarex will run in ERC-20 based token or you have own blockchain?. And i hope for more security you can put 2FA
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
It would be desirable to have the opportunity to choose 2fa by mail, because Google Authenticator is unreliable. A telephone without ceremony to lose, break and enter it will be impossibly!
Activity: 25
January 16, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
The money has come! I waited for them 7 days! I am very happy !!  Wink Smiley Grin Grin Grin

congrats buddy

i know it would be frustrating if it happens to any one of us. im glad the pagarex team cares for their suppoerters/investors. in a way, this shows the rest of us that this company is here to stay. but we will never know until this company actually launch to full fledge company. for now, all we can do is be supportive.  
Activity: 25
January 16, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
any reason why you guys move the token sale from the 16th to the 17th? is it related to the market crash ?
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
it looks like this will be one of the successful projects of 2018, is there a bounty campaign for your dev project? because I want to take part in your very spectacular project

True! We will see what happen. I want to start some activity on internal exchange.

They do not have any bounty campaign, the decided to go by a way of affiliate program. No airdrop too. I like this style (as of Pagarex) more than bounty.

I’m thinking of participating now. But I also think about mining too!
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
January 16, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
it looks like this will be one of the successful projects of 2018, is there a bounty campaign for your dev project? because I want to take part in your very spectacular project
Activity: 81
January 16, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Still the purpose if this coin not quite clear... paying in restaurants? ok... but how will it differ from paying in fiat?
Will the participants have some value from holding it?
Also, what exchanges are you going to hit guys?

The purpose of PagareX, is to deliever a hollistic cryptoecosystem with a wide range of opportunities.

You can benefit in two ways just from holding your PGX, Staking in your wallet and benefit from the rising value.

We submitted PGX to Coinexchange and to Cryptopia.
We’ll have soon our external exchange listing announced.

Your PGX Team

Ever herd of BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect?!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SCAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Activity: 66
January 16, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
Still the purpose if this coin not quite clear... paying in restaurants? ok... but how will it differ from paying in fiat?

The purpose of PagareX, is to deliever a hollistic cryptoecosystem with a wide range of opportunities.

You can benefit in two ways just from holding your PGX, Staking in your wallet and benefit from the rising value.

We submitted PGX to Coinexchange and to Cryptopia.
We’ll have soon our external exchange listing announced.

Your PGX Team
January 16, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
Does PagareX anyhow connected to HBC exchange platform? Internal exchange script looks like of HomeBlockCoin. It’s nice and easy to use. Maybe it’s just the same team who runs this project?

As mentioned earlier we do not have any relation to the Homeblockcoin.
At PagareX, we aim to deliever a full-fledged Blockchain service. Including a wide range of solutions and opportunities, from Cryptocurrency storage, mining, trading (internal exchange and more external exchanges coming soon), lending and to plastic or virtual card, helping to make payments anywhere.

Your PGX Team
Activity: 214
January 16, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry

That's fine, and I appreciate you trying to help.

Telegram, Discord - almost everything these days except Skype (which works perfectly through a proxy) - uses websockets which is not supported by most corporate proxy systems, because most of them are based on, if not are, squid.

No issue though, as the limiting factor of this means that developers that adhere to ONLY this way of communication, actually cut out a HUGE percentage of those that CAN actually make a massive difference in the market and the coin itself. Not all users that can buy/sell/trade or develop are home users you know Wink

#crysx

Yep! Understand! The most popular platforms for marketing are telegram, Facebook, slack. Rarely discord, or other services. But botcointalk as well. This is the main platform actually for ICOs probably. Some projects pay not enough attention to the forum, nevertheless, 99.99% examine btt for sure.

Ah! Using of crypto media portals is also widely spread. But I suppose for a little (or not) fee. Anyway it’s persistent. Such listings or just media take money for every action including “up to the top”, increase of rating, writing and placing the topics. Bitcointalk is free, moreover, all the users can write here and nobody can edit or delete your messages (despite self-moderated topics).

About a HUGE percentage.. Hm, maybe you are right. I’m not sure though, because investors who are eager to invest will definitely find an ability to avoid any proxy system Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
January 16, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry

That's fine, and I appreciate you trying to help.

Telegram, Discord - almost everything these days except Skype (which works perfectly through a proxy) - uses websockets which is not supported by most corporate proxy systems, because most of them are based on, if not are, squid.

No issue though, as the limiting factor of this means that developers that adhere to ONLY this way of communication, actually cut out a HUGE percentage of those that CAN actually make a massive difference in the market and the coin itself. Not all users that can buy/sell/trade or develop are home users you know Wink

#crysx
January 16, 2018, 08:35:16 AM
Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

Oh that’s really nice! All ICO’s that I invested in were quite successful. I’m not satisfied with all the results. But I’m sure you are one who will make me rich! Smiley Can’t wait.
January 16, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

What Is PagareX?

PagareX a coin for the community and definitely a coin for you! First of all PagareX has a clear and simple massage "pagare" wich means paying in Italian and trading in latin, but that is not the whole story behind it so keep on reading.
Imagine yourself as a proud PGX (PagareX) owner and you stroll through the city with your family, you get hungry and you check the internet for a good restaurant.
You got three options to go for dinner and one restaurant offers you to pay in PGX, so where will you go to?! Of course you will choose the one which offers you to pay in PGX and this is a massive WIN-WIN situation for you and the restaurant.
The owner of the restaurant can get more customers and people with PGX can simply eat there and pay everything in PGX! This is ridiculously easy but such an enormous thing and believe us, we are so proud and excited to share this with you!
Our target is that our members and our community helps us to build up as many acceptance points as possible and this worldwide of course, we like to think big, so let's make it big.

PagareX Ecosystem

Highly profitable, global crypto payment network, created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks and governments. The PagareX ecosystem has been created in order to ensure that all of its sections can operate both as a unit and independently. We aim to change the world of cryptocurrencies via our ecosystem, becasue it's true to say that most companies only provide individualised service. With the PagareX ecosystem, multiple   services will be available for users to take advantage of, providing significant space for growth. That’s why early backers of the currency will be able to take prime position in being a part of the expansion of this decentralised ecosystem

PGX a coin for the community and the coin for you!

Technical specification

Name: PagareX
Total supply: 35,000,000
ICO: 7,000,000
Max ICO Comission Coins: 1,400,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 17.01.2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: 00:00 am CET

ICO

The ICO will start on the 17th of January 2018 at 00:00 am CET
All PagareX coins are available during the ICO. The price per coin (PagereX) will change in 7 steps as follows: A total of 7.000.000 coins will be sold and all the coins will be available immediately, but the price will increase depending on the time you buy.
In other words, if you buy between the 1st and 1.000.000th coin you will pay a price of 1 USD, per coin. If you buy coins between 1.000.001th and 2.000.000th the price is 1,25 USD per coin and so on. So buy as fast as you can to get the best price possible! We know you will get some.

ICO commission

If you recommend someone to buy PagareX tokens in the ICO, you also get tokens depending on the percentage of the level your partner is in. For example you refer Tom to the ICO and he buys 100 PGX Coins, you get 10 Coins too!
Then Tom refers Selina and she buys 100 Coins too, Tom gehts 10 PGX Coins and you get 5 PGX Coins. In total there will be 1.400.000 PGX available through our ICO affiliate program. You will find a ranking in your leaderboard in the back office for the competitor.

Affiliate

PagareX affiliate program is designed with 10 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by every registered partner.
You will earn a commission every time a referral lends PagareX on our platform through your affiliate link.
With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your partner gets (every day) in the first level (5%).
The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.
In addition to our lending affiliate system we offer an affiliate system during the ICO wich is explained on page 5 on the whitepaper.

Lending

Lending Lending is the opportunity to lend your own PGX to get a daily return from the PagareX lending platform.
It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.
No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment.
When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms & conditions.
You can invest PagareX coin in our lending platform from your dashboard when this opportunity is open according to PagareX roadmap.

Roadmap

21.12.2017: Website online
21.12.2017: Whitepaper
26.12.2017: Registration starts
17.01.2018: ICO start

More to follow in the whitepaper and roadmap, make sure to follow us on all social channels to stay up to date.

For the complete roadmap check out our whitepaper or have a loot at our website.

Your PagareX team, we will update you here about all the news and changes.

PagareX is the new way of payment, so get your PGX and be a part of our story, let's change the world together.

TELEGRAM LIVE SUPPORT starts on 17.01.2017: PagareX

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 06:23:47 AM
January 16, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
Same dev. Same platform. Same sucks.
Do not participate in it.

What do you mean? From my point of view the platform is nice. Ofc realization may not coinside with a whole idea, but I believe in PGX as a mean of further payments. If you can just mine and earn not something ephemeral. It’s good.
Activity: 73
January 16, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
Same dev. Same platform. Same sucks.
Do not participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: