Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 53. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 3
and how much more time will the sale of tokens go? what is your soft cap and hard cap? are there any bonuses?

45 days left before ICO end. our softcap - 10.000.000 ZNX, hardcap - 600.000.000 ZNX. 1 ZNX = 0.14 EURO atm

Oh okay so 10 million ZNX softcap or $2,5M in fiat equivelent. Will be hard to reach if you've only raised 1.666 eth = $1000 so far.

What if the soft cap is not reached? Will the money be returned to investors?

Could you provide also please some explanations why this soft cap of $2,5M and hard cap of $150M were chosen?
Any calculations and basis for these caps? Right now I see that you have no development done, so I can't wrap my head around you trying to raise $150M, or even $2,5M.

Seems very fishy, if a team that hasn't even managed to create a MVP or working prototype and get some initial users is trying to raise $150M or $2,5M. Dropbox for example is a multibillion dollar company and they never took any investments before having millions of users.

Have you guys thought through on what you need the money for exactly or did you just randomly throw out these numbers?

Also a small alert to whoever reads this.
600 000 000 ZNX is sold in the ICO. For a hard cap of $150M they hope.
There's a total of 2 000 000 00 ZNX. Which means that they are valuing their project right now at $500M.

Think about this. Half a billion for a project that boasts just a whitepaper and a landingpage?

What if you only sell $100k worth tokens in the ICO? What will happen to the unsold tokens out of the 600 000 000ZNX you are trying to sell? Are the unsold tokens burned or what happens to them?

Honestly, the token metrics for this project seem very retarded and not thought through at all.

Ignore the bounty trolls posting in this thread. There is no way this project can work. If you buy ZNX tokens you will lose money

Please answer my questions
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
unfortunately, your site did not open with me, so I'll ask here. as I understand, now there is a second phase of selling tokens, right? how many tokens have already been sold?

Yeah, we are at the 2nd stage and raised 1.666ETH
So Zantepay ICO has raised 1.666 eth? That's one point six eth? $1000 in todays ETH valuation?

Is there a soft cap that in case the team doesn't reach it the money gets refunded to investors?

Can't be much money raised if you've managed to raise $1000 in a month.

Please answer my questions
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Does this card work like a multi-wallet where you can store all existing cryptos and spend them as you wish?
You will be able to store btc, eth, ltc and zantecoin (znx) to begin with. More cryptos to come eventually.

But yes, you can store and spend as you wish. Free conversion to znx. 50% lower fees when paying with znx

And what gives your card an advantage over those other crypto payment card providers?

There is lack of providers on the market at the moment. Our main competitor is Monaco, which struggles to ship the cards to all the users. I am waiting mine since August 2017. Xapo, Bitpay, Cryptopy, TeneX lost their card with Wavecrest losing their Visa license. Hence we do strict KYC and full compliance.
We have a real partner GFC and partnership with Mastercard, everything else is the same :-)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I hope you will be able to implement your idea, because at the moment the problem of using cryptocurrencies in real life is very acute!
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Does this card work like a multi-wallet where you can store all existing cryptos and spend them as you wish?
You will be able to store btc, eth, ltc and zantecoin (znx) to begin with. More cryptos to come eventually.

But yes, you can store and spend as you wish. Free conversion to znx. 50% lower fees when paying with znx

And what gives your card an advantage over those other crypto payment card providers?
and how much more time will the sale of tokens go? what is your soft cap and hard cap? are there any bonuses?

45 days left before ICO end. our softcap - 10.000.000 ZNX, hardcap - 600.000.000 ZNX. 1 ZNX = 0.14 EURO atm
Activity: 154
unfortunately, your site did not open with me, so I'll ask here. as I understand, now there is a second phase of selling tokens, right? how many tokens have already been sold?

Yeah, we are at the 2nd stage and raised 1.666ETH
See you at @arctic15 !🤝 Ping us for a meet! 🤝
Activity: 1

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Merit: 1
Reuniting with our advisors Juan and Cristobal from @startupwiseguys 🔥🔥
🔥 New updated whitepaper in English is up on our website. We have added documents we have presented to Mastercard, payment architecture, data flow, etc. Check it out: https://zantepay.com/storage/Zantepay_Whitepaper.pdf 🔥
Activity: 182
i think this project is very interesting and promosing project will be success project because have a very good concept and system. i hope the pre-sale Ico is successfull.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I see this project offers an interesting concept, and so far many people who provide support to the project. Hopefully in the future this project could go forward and be successful.
Yes, you are right I will therefore continue to monitor the development of this project will hopefully provide a good development in the future and hopefully I can participate in it.
Thanks to the Zantepay project, customers can easily spend, save and translate foreign exchange transactions using crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The unobstructed conversion between crypto-currencies and ordinary currencies is the main goal, which is considered the basis for the implementation of the ICO from the Zantepay project.
Activity: 98
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I see this project offers an interesting concept, and so far many people who provide support to the project. Hopefully in the future this project could go forward and be successful.
Yes, you are right I will therefore continue to monitor the development of this project will hopefully provide a good development in the future and hopefully I can participate in it.
continue to follow the development of this project, because it seems like the project has the potential to be successful.
Moreover, the project has a team of reliable, surely they will develop the project with very good.
Pages:
Jump to: