Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 48. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
From my point of view, Zantepay is still at the beginning. The Road-Map shows a lot of promise and hopefully the team is prepared for hell. It is not easy in crypto world, but I believe that Zantepay team is up for the challenge, They show a lot of potential
Activity: 69
so basically zantapay is a platfrorm, zantecoin will used in your mini exchange which will be develop soon. Aside from a mini exchange, card what other unique feature you have to offer? good luck with the product and the project
Activity: 13
Progetto molto interessante da seguire con attenzione , vediamo come procede, in questo momento del mercato, che stanno nascendo molti progetti, il vostro mi sembra sia uno dei migliori strutturati e seri
Activity: 16
very good project , i really love it! I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people.
Activity: 30
Activity: 26
The use of blockchain technology as a wallet and also a practical and multipurpose payment tool is a project that is in great demand by investors, I think this project will be successful
Good luck your team and fighting
Activity: 13
I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people. I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project.
Activity: 56
Zantepay is a multi-currency wallet integrated with debit cards. a great idea, a perfect combination, allowing users to spend less time and more convenient in every day transaction. I believe this project will be successful
Really trust in this project! Good team ! Good idea! Thank you! Great project. This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. I hope that the team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 34
I like the idea with the Zantepay card: use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. it should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.
Activity: 15
The project aims to solve an important issue that still prevent old financial investors to invest in this field. It has surely apolication since the demand is increasing especially fort those kind of investor. Fir those reason i wilk support this project. All the best.
Nice,i'm looking forward for more updates and i'll stay tuned,two thumbs up to the brains behind this great project god bless and more power  Smiley
Activity: 21
This is clearly an excellent project, well worth investing in - good luck everyone. I have a couple of questions though, what is the use case and do you have any industry partners? When does the ICO finish and what is your plan for listing on exchanges?
Activity: 11
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 196
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project and good team. I wish you success in your development and we for our part will assist you in your work
Activity: 12
very good project , i really love it! I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people. I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project.
Activity: 280
I was very interested in this ICO project. Firstly, I see it promising among other projects. Secondly, design, site management and much more is done on conscience. This project has long been on the site of others. I wish you luck and progress in it. This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.
Activity: 118
Activity: 15
This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long
any partners and other full development to future ?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I like the direction at which this project is towing. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It's definitely going to be a success. Weldone to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. There is no regretting it.

Glad to be a part of it.
Pages:
Jump to: