Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 14. (Read 149551 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
maybe it would be better if you corrected the announcement? and put in there pictures ok? While it looks not very impressive, and according to the announcement many make the first opinion about the project

Sometimes they are posting pictures on social media channels but I don't think most of the investors don't know what those photos mean and what they mean as a process.
Pictures alone is not satisfactory to us investors, what is satisfactory is to see the value grow.
As for now, it's very disappointing because we have no set it yet in big exchanges, that is why the volume is very low.

Pictures may not cut it for hype but even more marketing would go a long way and also with a functional system and product this can generate income for this project to encourage further listings an d probably a price driver.

Of course pictures are not enough. They are much behind road as I can remember. We should buyback asap and maybe we can cover some loss in terms of BTC or Waves.
The problem is just a picture without having a good idea to tell us what was going on with them. They have telegram account but admins are not that active and again that was useless. They say, they will buy back and i guess its not ebough first it needs good volume and exchange other than wavesdex.

That'd be good but  I'm not sure if they use the money for getting listed instead of using it some for other ways which they can get bigger benefit for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Anyone here has idea why coinmarketcap excluded ZrCoin's volume of BTC market ? It is strange to see this thing which at least I am watching first time. There is little movement on CMC again with more than 33 Bitcoins volume in totality. We want more updates and permanent communication that is simple demand.

Guess this was not updated from the start and CMC usually does not update things and does require following up sometimes for all these small updates. Usually, if the follow up is from the team, the task is done pretty quick and if from the community it would take some time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
maybe it would be better if you corrected the announcement? and put in there pictures ok? While it looks not very impressive, and according to the announcement many make the first opinion about the project

Sometimes they are posting pictures on social media channels but I don't think most of the investors don't know what those photos mean and what they mean as a process.
Pictures alone is not satisfactory to us investors, what is satisfactory is to see the value grow.
As for now, it's very disappointing because we have no set it yet in big exchanges, that is why the volume is very low.

Pictures may not cut it for hype but even more marketing would go a long way and also with a functional system and product this can generate income for this project to encourage further listings an d probably a price driver.

Of course pictures are not enough. They are much behind road as I can remember. We should buyback asap and maybe we can cover some loss in terms of BTC or Waves.
The problem is just a picture without having a good idea to tell us what was going on with them. They have telegram account but admins are not that active and again that was useless. They say, they will buy back and i guess its not ebough first it needs good volume and exchange other than wavesdex.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Anyone here has idea why coinmarketcap excluded ZrCoin's volume of BTC market ? It is strange to see this thing which at least I am watching first time. There is little movement on CMC again with more than 33 Bitcoins volume in totality. We want more updates and permanent communication that is simple demand.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Apart from exchange listing which I doubt if the team is doing anything about it, waiting till the plant is operational seems the only option.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
From yesterday's activities it seems that someone tried to clam the investors by moving the price little bit. It was among most gainers markets yesterday even overall volume is around $140k. May be this way few more people will enter while long time holders exit seeing the opportunity.

I don't think people would try to enter this market in a crucial period like this and Zrcoin is way down and out of the picture and if the market dumps again the price will go down further. People shouldn't fall for the short-lived volumes and wait for the market to improve.
Well this volumes can be an selling opportunity for many, zr.coin was a long time dead coin without a dev or any reason for them to make volumes. Many of this coins that are in wavesdex exchange was abandoned. The price would be good for those who knew it and for others will remain a holder of this tokens without having much value.

I beg your pardon, did you just say it's been dead with no developers, it shows you don't even follow this project consistently. However do your research properly before dropping empty premises.
Activity: 434
From yesterday's activities it seems that someone tried to clam the investors by moving the price little bit. It was among most gainers markets yesterday even overall volume is around $140k. May be this way few more people will enter while long time holders exit seeing the opportunity.

I don't think people would try to enter this market in a crucial period like this and Zrcoin is way down and out of the picture and if the market dumps again the price will go down further. People shouldn't fall for the short-lived volumes and wait for the market to improve.
Well this volumes can be an selling opportunity for many, zr.coin was a long time dead coin without a dev or any reason for them to make volumes. Many of this coins that are in wavesdex exchange was abandoned. The price would be good for those who knew it and for others will remain a holder of this tokens without having much value.

This is a good opportunity for those desperate holding this coin. You are wrong that this coin is dead and without a dev though. They are active in other social media like twitter and is giving updates on the construction of their factory. This is huge potential when realized. Not that easy though but possible.

You are absolutely very right about this, although the last update was in mid May last month so we should expect more updates soon. Atleast we know they team is working hard on the project.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

This is a good opportunity for those desperate holding this coin. You are wrong that this coin is dead and without a dev though. They are active in other social media like twitter and is giving updates on the construction of their factory. This is huge potential when realized. Not that easy though but possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
These changes in volumes are generated by some people who make living from these small pumps while other people try to catch the pump becomes new holders. Also other aspect can be to meet minimum requirement to remain listed on exchanges to not give sing of complete disappearance from everywhere.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
is it possible for me to transfer zrcoin to waves platform, if possible how do i do it
thanks

As I remember Zrcoin is based on Waves platform not dual blockchain, so you can easily transfer it between Waves wallets.
Activity: 23
Should I continue to mine this coin?
Activity: 25
is it possible for me to transfer zrcoin to waves platform, if possible how do i do it
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: