Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 17. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Attention everyone, I think you all should pay attention to this impostor @zrcoin79 spamming Zrcoin twitter handle scamming unsuspecting individuals of their coins. Please be warned and be very careful to look at the twitter handle before you fall for this scam.

Activity: 434
The team uses a special innovative material to fill the light holes. special polycarbonate material that  transmits light, and at night creates a light panel with the effect of radiance. https://t.co/yG9eIhk1EZ

This would be beautiful, I bet when the structure is set and  the factory is completed, the building and entire facility would be a site to behold. Good work team zrcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
The team uses a special innovative material to fill the light holes. special polycarbonate material that  transmits light, and at night creates a light panel with the effect of radiance. https://t.co/yG9eIhk1EZ

Something to cheer up for in this project now,after a long time.

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I can see updates that construction is in full swing, atleast the snow is gone, the site is clear. A good look will show the welds of metal structures and the installation of metal roof beams is in progress. https://t.co/uDlQD94TGg
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Well they offered i think buy back on tokens i believe its double on price.But cant remember when .Better to keep coins because they will be worth a lot when they finish building
And its low circulation so when big exchange comes it will skyrocket
I think this is a dark horse. Imagine if the factory gets done and will be working smoothly? This will surely make headlines and will become very big. I am still holding some of this in Tidex as I have the feeling that it has good potential long term. I just want the devs to try listing this to another exchanges for wider exposure.   

I think listing in a new exchange is the least thing in the minds of the Devs of this project rather they are probably engulfed in building their factory to begin operations.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think this is a dark horse. Imagine if the factory gets done and will be working smoothly? This will surely make headlines and will become very big. I am still holding some of this in Tidex as I have the feeling that it has good potential long term. I just want the devs to try listing this to another exchanges for wider exposure.   
there is no word from zrcoin team whatsoever, they don't really care about investor. they just post pictures nothing else, which can't even be validated. i still hold this token, i hope they're not a scam.

I've holding it from the ICO. I don't they are scam, but I wish hadn't invested in those guys who doesn't care investors.
About the project, I think it could be big in good hands.
legendary
Activity: 1612
there is no word from zrcoin team whatsoever, they don't really care about investor. they just post pictures nothing else, which can't even be validated. i still hold this token, i hope they're not a scam.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
It looks like a dead investment now because it's not operational yet.
This project is only good for people who can wait for a long period of time to get their ROI, some had dump at a low price
and that includes me, I hope my decision was right.
legendary
Activity: 1260
If people were taking in calculation simple facts before investing were understanding the nature of project. It was long termed since building a factory and then production plus paper work all this needs lot of time. But periodically increases provided chances to people to exit with small profit in past and future will be too.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 378
Personally for me the project is very questionable!I. e. early "investors" can that and will earn as in any HYIP, but in the long term everything is very foggy and sad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

It seems to me all this is a copy of exactly what zrcoin just did or doing, the only difference here is it's a different commodity high purity quartz according to this spammer. Why don't you go to your thread instead of spamming other thread with your project.

Yes, you are right.
We were inspired by zrcoin and partially copied their model. Moreover, if not successful zrcoin ICO, we would not even try to launch ours.
That is why we are sincerely interested in its development.

Sorry if it looks like "spamming", no more.
We have a similar project that we have been developing for a long time, and after an absolute success of ZrCoin ICO we believed that we also can - HPQ (High Purity Quartz).

It is a pity that there are no updates here but we believe that it is just a delay in factory setting up. They are building from a "green field" stage so 8 months is too short term, we think.

We have been watching this thread, every news about ZrCoin ICO and project development, studied all the investors feedbacks and now we are trying our best to do everything better.

We have announced our ICO yesterday - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohpqthe-1-industrial-commodity-backed-ico-in-asia-2018-3330710

Our project (factory) place is Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Holding company - in Singapore. Welcome to meet us if you are in HCMC.

About the time frame, we're not the professinals but they seemed they are. Always investors are suffering those fancy roadmaps.

It seems to me all this is a copy of exactly what zrcoin just did or doing, the only difference here is it's a different commodity high purity quartz according to this spammer. Why don't you go to your thread instead of spamming other thread with your project.
About the time frame, we're not the professinals but they seemed they are. Always investors are suffering those fancy roadmaps.

That is true...
It is better to double all the time frame if you plan such project... and deliver earlier.
We also have 8 months (not a copy, we such time frame was included into our plan several years ago) but we use ready-built factory in industrial park, not a green field. Having experience in setting up factories we know it is better to add time and have a cautious plan. Especially considering it will be just a first investment round and we need to do everything perfectly in order not to miss future investors.

Anyway, wish all of their investors good exits finally.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
We have a similar project that we have been developing for a long time, and after an absolute success of ZrCoin ICO we believed that we also can - HPQ (High Purity Quartz).

It is a pity that there are no updates here but we believe that it is just a delay in factory setting up. They are building from a "green field" stage so 8 months is too short term, we think.

We have been watching this thread, every news about ZrCoin ICO and project development, studied all the investors feedbacks and now we are trying our best to do everything better.

We have announced our ICO yesterday - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohpqthe-1-industrial-commodity-backed-ico-in-asia-2018-3330710

Our project (factory) place is Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Holding company - in Singapore. Welcome to meet us if you are in HCMC.

Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Not much activities go on here which is unfortunate because an admin or a moderator should have been appointed by the zrcoin team to disseminate as well as address pending issues of enquires and concerns.

Unfortunatelly they are not giving updates on here. I sometime look at their social media accounts and see couple of photos without any certain details.
Or any update why the plants couldn't been done yet or what's next...
My opinion with that post on their social media page is the factory was done already and to think that they didn't even value the token here as they focus in their own business. I don't have hopes anymore in this token especially it is a waves based token so they will be no good to expect.
Activity: 966
Not much activities go on here which is unfortunate because an admin or a moderator should have been appointed by the zrcoin team to disseminate as well as address pending issues of enquires and concerns.

Unfortunatelly they are not giving updates on here. I sometime look at their social media accounts and see couple of photos without any certain details.
Or any update why the plants couldn't been done yet or what's next...
Pages:
Jump to: