Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]BCDC [BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY]more than 64 Million tokens sold - page 2. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not bad guys. I am in
Activity: 54
I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This project is very different with the others because this project provides a large enough income to the bounty hunter
Activity: 126
I think this project varies with the other projects are very useful to the bounty hunter to get a great income
Activity: 56
this ico will be smoking hot 
Activity: 322
Each participant will be able to submit 5 bounty?
The bounty is the same for social media?
counted by the number of followers or post quality
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
scale and usefull, good luck project and dev
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I find the whole project very interesting but I would like to emphasize "Renewable Drink Containers", as being new and very needed to environment protection. Though you are starting up in UK, I am sure you will spread out to the world. Best Wishes
Activity: 332
I find the idea of the project essential and important to everyone. Dealing with the enviromental and social issues via Blockchain-based solutions is the next substantial step in the nature's protection. The website is informative and the team looks reliable. Hope it'll be successful.
Activity: 644
жeлaю пpoeктy взpывнoгo pocтa,и динaмичнoгo paзвития)
Activity: 644
good start,wish him a speedy and rapid growth,and to occupy a niche in the multibillion-dollar industry,I believe in this project,would recommend to friends
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
BCDC so far price is very low on etherdelta , i think it can be must to buy for some token  ,
and this token will be growing in future , and have a good team for build and active for development .
price until now 0.00002 eth , i think we can buy some token and get profit after price going up
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
It's an amazing project and a great idea. I'm glad that dev extended the airdrop
 and I was able to join this progect Grin
Thank's!
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
This project needs a lot more replys than it has! The airdrop is sweet, super simple to complete. Everything you need to know about the project is on the website. It just looks plain solid. I'm glad to be a part of it for sure. All the devs seem great too!
Activity: 168
64 million tokens is seriously figure and I want  be part of this project, I shared many info and details on social media as tiwtter, facebook, linkedin and etc.

that's why I'm so in hoping and willing this roject.

Thanks for all....!
Activity: 98
Will look forward into this promising project hopefully this will be a very good one, Success to the moon! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I am looking forward to further development of your project Wink
This is one of the impressive airdrop. report all the work on the portal website by having to attach also Screenshot but the option is optional Cheesy
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I will help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project Wink
Already signed up  at https://www.bcdc.online/airdrop/
hopefully get results that do not disappoint with what I will do later  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
this is a very big project
with the development of a fairly neat and well drafted
this concept has no gaps at all
and will help all people in transacting easily and safely
Good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Pages: