Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]BCDC [BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY]more than 64 Million tokens sold - page 3. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Only 6 eth collected at new stage?
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Dünyayı değiştirmek için değil eski düzenine sokmak için yapılan bir proje benim düşüncemle başarılar diliyorum destekliyorum
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
I Have a question about BCDC trading. I can't trade it on Etherdelta since yesterday. There some mistake. It says: "Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash". And when i want take off order, it says, that i don't have founds for fee, but i have. Is it my problem or your or exchange?
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
a great new project with good and transparent service
participating in the airdrop project is part of me to market it
good luck team
BCDC list exchange EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#BCDC-ETH
It is great news. I am really hope, that prize will go higher, because now it's much more lower, than in pre-sale phase in ico. And of course we are waiting listing on some good exchange. I thing we just need wait some time. Project is very perspective.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Hello! Tell me, please, how much was collected on pre-sale?
Dear manager, here is the question. When will we see BCDCtokens on some exchange? Or it will happened only after finishing ICO (second phase)?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
very well for give update news ,
i think is solution for token sale it can be succes , for add extra 8 weeks  keep for see proggres about token sale ,
and appreciate for dev add airdrop on this campaign that very intersting , hope it can be join .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 74
Due to considerable late demand and a short token sale period we have decided to bring forward Phase 2 of our Token Sale. An Extra 8 weeks has been added to the sale and the Airdrop Campaign will be extended for a further 4 weeks.
BCDC TEAM
Activity: 84
I joined this project.I think BCDC is a good investment and a good job...
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This interesting project is suitable for those who want to invest because there are bonus tokens umtuk several years in the future. if there is an interest to invest no loss ya if his project will succeed to produce for the future.
Activity: 98
This is a great, promising and impressive project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good job! Good luck with your project!
Activity: 72
You're the real one, you're the man! I hate from other spammer airdrops... I need the real one like you! I checked your everything and this is awesome project. I see huge and huge potential on you. My personally target for you to reach top 20 in 1 year maksimum! Just keep this message and c u next year  Cool Cool Cool Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Is this project still alive? Some development will be great. And put a lot more details in this ANN thread. In the future ANN threads will be the bible of all cryptocurrencies (it is, even right now).
And i don't like the website, need to work on it, should be a lot more professional. Anyway, good luck with the project guys!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
lets see for goal on crowdsale , just a 3 day again for crowdsale close i think BCDC is a good investment
dont be late for join on ico BCDC and dont be leave for opportunity to get profit ,keep on
good for all team BCDC
It seems to me that this is one of the few projects that really touches on the most important problems of the present time. I wish good luck to the team and the project as a whole! Thanks for your work!
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
I can clearly see the development of BCDC, the roadmaps and it's goals are already set. Good Job.
Activity: 630
U need to make more cheap on your token selling.  That was way to high for a one billion supply.  Just telling you.
Pages:
Jump to: