Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 121. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Hello, ICOBID trading's already happening in cryptopia, is valid?

Yes, it's valid I bought few coins from cryptopia earlier and then transferred it to my desktop wallet.

Yes finally an exchange for ICOBID. I'll just check it to see how is it going.

40-50 sat???   ICO price - 1500 sat !!! What is it?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Yes, it's valid I bought few coins from cryptopia earlier and then transferred it to my desktop wallet.

Yes finally an exchange for ICOBID. I'll just check it to see how is it going.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Pioneer88, please prolong the special investment program.
I want to participate but i was waiting bounty coins from ShooterXD and did not know about deadline on 17 january. I thought when 8 000 000 will be reached
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey guys, for all bounty participants in my management, i have sent bounty to all confirmed address, if you dont do this yet, pm me with:

1 - You spreadsheet position
2 - Your email/btalk acc used to enroll
3 - Your address

Good day for all
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Dont worry guys, just dump your coins to real holders, the real profit makers.

Waiting more dump
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I can invest gradually? example today I invest 5000 icobid and one week later I want to invest 10000 icobid?
and now the price is so low, whether six months the price will be lower? Smiley
Everything can be happen, not only getting lower but also the price will up for sure if the developer still keep the promise to always develop this token. And also don't forget something pump team can choose this token to be one of token which will be pumped

If you knew about XEM or VPN, they are selling very low when they entered the market, I think NEM is around 1 to 2 sat and VPN the same price.  But  after sometimes the price of this two rise above 2k+ satoshi, that is 200,000% increase, one thing that is common in this two and that is the devs dedication to deliver their project. I hope this thing will happen too for ICOBID.
well we are expecting that to happen as we see dev really showing his dedication for a great success of this project its just needed some time and as we see a lots of new coins are showing up and investors are really assessing which is which coming from the dev offers lets all be positive and wait for more development price will be surge up after all service already delivers.

I agree. The more dev to work on the project and develop it the higher the price. Need to know how to wait. I believe that the whole business is based on skill trader is useless and in time to make decisions. From the correctness of the decisions depends on the success of

One more option is if the coin get listed in good exchanges like yobit, bittrex or poloniex , then the big traders get noticed about the coin and its features they buy all coins and go for 3 or 6 months as they are long term traders like this they make coins value grow more according to the projects.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
I can invest gradually? example today I invest 5000 icobid and one week later I want to invest 10000 icobid?
Everything can be happen, not only getting lower but also the price will up for sure if the developer still keep the promise to always develop this token. And also don't forget something pump team can choose this token to be one of token which will be pumped

If you knew about XEM or VPN, they are selling very low when they entered the market, I think NEM is around 1 to 2 sat and VPN the same price.  But  after sometimes the price of this two rise above 2k+ satoshi, that is 200,000% increase, one thing that is common in this two and that is the devs dedication to deliver their project. I hope this thing will happen too for ICOBID.
well we are expecting that to happen as we see dev really showing his dedication for a great success of this project its just needed some time and as we see a lots of new coins are showing up and investors are really assessing which is which coming from the dev offers lets all be positive and wait for more development price will be surge up after all service already delivers.

I agree. The more dev to work on the project and develop it the higher the price. Need to know how to wait. I believe that the whole business is based on skill trader is useless and in time to make decisions. From the correctness of the decisions depends on the success of
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

should this be the case, better stock up ICOBid before it takes off.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

I think that no one can be sure that it so maybe yes or maybe no
Which is correct mate in this crypto investment we really cant say when or we cant short things out because if we do trading industries will gain a lots of attention theres no easy money what is best from this project are the dev keeps looking for positive ways to make this project to meet its goal and keep on doing its progress better to wait and hold.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

I will be sending it now sorry for the delay.  Transaction ID: 8112fbcd33702f8726b87fc122d2c27138920a2a6ff80f73374c6ae39c9620d5

I also sent my ICOBID to the investment program for six months as support for ICOBID project
i'm little bit surprised when open my wallet there's new transaction, i think my investment getting late and Pionner88 sent me back my investment, but the true is from my bounty payment, thanks BitFinnese for the ICOB and also Pionner88.
If i sending again today to join the investment is will be late?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

The price is very low,because of the bitcoin sudden surge and investors are on hold to their bitcoin,once it stabilize investors will look for promising projects to invest and once the saw how Icobid developing,the price of Icobid will also increase.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I have read about Re-Investment plan 5-6 days ago.
Can someone post back details or give link to that post. I want to join it.

Unfortunately, You're too late.  The Investment program ended yesterday. I wish Pioneer will give more opportunity like that. I wanted to invest more but I have received bounty rewards so my invested amount is quite low. There's still an investment program. Here are the rates:

+ Investment in 3 months: 5% interest.
+ Investment in 6 months: 10% interest.

I think that pioneer should of prolong the special investment program a bit longer because some people that wanted to invest could not because they got their bonus paid out late.

I dont think that prolonging this special investment program will be good for the coin as before also they prolonged the ICO for the good of Investors but it got failed so i think developer wont repeat the same mistake and this time they will stick with the rules which should be good for the coin.

If you wanted to join then still you are getting 5 and 10% which is good or you can just buy and start to stake the coin you will surely earn nicely by that way when the coin gets more wealty

It was stated by Pioneer88 that the limit for that special investment program is 8m, and he declared that any investment deposit after the 8m is met will be refunded.  So people are thinking that the threshold of the investment is at 8M and will continue as long as that 8m is not met.  Then all of a sudden an announcement stopping that special investment and replacing with 5% to 10%, the dev might have the decision but it is not good to suddenly change his rule.  As I said he should have waited until the 8m is filled, close, then after the  1st batch or investment, declare a new rule.  

And with those new interest, I will gladly hold my coins and dump it in the exchange when the price is good enough and leave this coin.

Exactly, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth when you see that rules are changed with too much ease. I know this coin will do good if the platform is made well but these kind of decisions will still hurt the coin because the dev will come over like an untrustworthy person. When you come up with a rule stay with it. The 8M limit was good enough because it would give everyone that wants to invest in the special program a chance.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I have read about Re-Investment plan 5-6 days ago.
Can someone post back details or give link to that post. I want to join it.

Unfortunately, You're too late.  The Investment program ended yesterday. I wish Pioneer will give more opportunity like that. I wanted to invest more but I have received bounty rewards so my invested amount is quite low. There's still an investment program. Here are the rates:

+ Investment in 3 months: 5% interest.
+ Investment in 6 months: 10% interest.

I think that pioneer should of prolong the special investment program a bit longer because some people that wanted to invest could not because they got their bonus paid out late.

I dont think that prolonging this special investment program will be good for the coin as before also they prolonged the ICO for the good of Investors but it got failed so i think developer wont repeat the same mistake and this time they will stick with the rules which should be good for the coin.

If you wanted to join then still you are getting 5 and 10% which is good or you can just buy and start to stake the coin you will surely earn nicely by that way when the coin gets more wealty

It was stated by Pioneer88 that the limit for that special investment program is 8m, and he declared that any investment deposit after the 8m is met will be refunded.  So people are thinking that the threshold of the investment is at 8M and will continue as long as that 8m is not met.  Then all of a sudden an announcement stopping that special investment and replacing with 5% to 10%, the dev might have the decision but it is not good to suddenly change his rule.  As I said he should have waited until the 8m is filled, close, then after the  1st batch or investment, declare a new rule.  

And with those new interest, I will gladly hold my coins and dump it in the exchange when the price is good enough and leave this coin.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500

Pioneer88, please prolong the special investment program.
I want to participate but i waiting bounty coins from ShooterXD.
And many people waiting for confirmation, counting and payment from ShooterXD (manager of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17542580)
Jump to: