Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 125. (Read 278448 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I also believe in the potential of Icobid and so I am using my bounty rewards to promote Icobid in th erelaunch of our forum,if you want to earn Icobid I would like to invite every who are supporting Icobid to post on our forum and get paid 5 Icobid per post
we are also rewarding all our posters other altcoins and satoshis too

Please check it out

http://cryptohub.site/index.php
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
I'll invest when prices above 400satoshi if it is not impossible Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
ok thank you, nice info, I have little ICOBID hoping price icobid higher

I have full confidence that the price will increase in the future,the new "program" is meant to avoid people dumping their Icobid and with the team working together in the next two months things will be different.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Can you update ann with link to fill skype bounty form too,i think its important because you closed skype bounty thread already,and i like reinvestment program too,but how we get profit for our investment do you pay it with icobid or btc,just need to clear before investment,i have some 5000 icobid and like to invest on that re investment program,but what happened if my wallet crashes,i sow you notified only refund done for deposit wallets only,do you keep some info about investors if need just need to know before invest
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I have some ICOBID from investment and wait to receive payment from bounty and i will join the investment program.

Join the investment program more logic than sell my ICOB with cheap price now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

The team is working behind. No need to hurry. The price is cheap, best time to hoard.
Let the weak dump all of his coins this time!!

And dont blame the weak coz we love to catch the dump!! Grin

JUST KEEP UPDATED!!

Activity: 602
I've thought the price of ICOB would be cheap if listed in a market that isn't major, because there are'not many traders

It is expected since the ICO failed, but let s see for the coming months when the development is being delivered.  If you have some spare BTC now is the time to buy cheap ICOBID at the market and to those who is holding it, better to participate in the program currently released by Icobid that will enable your ICOBID to double in six months time.  Maybe by then ICOBID will increase in value.  That will be a win - win situation for the program participants

If everything keeps moving smoothly I think in the coming months we'll see real accumulation by the whales start to take place. Once that happens its up to them as to when they move the market. Could be a long wait, could be a short one but once they are in the ride will begin.

I think before any whale come to accumulation it is really very much needed to be listed in some good exchanges as in that exchanges only the real whales are buying and selling the coins. in the listed exchange all shit guys are their who only wanted the free coin to just dump it.

Do you honestly think whales care what exchange they use to get into their position?
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
I've thought the price of ICOB would be cheap if listed in a market that isn't major, because there are'not many traders

It is expected since the ICO failed, but let s see for the coming months when the development is being delivered.  If you have some spare BTC now is the time to buy cheap ICOBID at the market and to those who is holding it, better to participate in the program currently released by Icobid that will enable your ICOBID to double in six months time.  Maybe by then ICOBID will increase in value.  That will be a win - win situation for the program participants

If everything keeps moving smoothly I think in the coming months we'll see real accumulation by the whales start to take place. Once that happens its up to them as to when they move the market. Could be a long wait, could be a short one but once they are in the ride will begin.

I think before any whale come to accumulation it is really very much needed to be listed in some good exchanges as in that exchanges only the real whales are buying and selling the coins. in the listed exchange all shit guys are their who only wanted the free coin to just dump it.
Activity: 602

copper member
Activity: 1050

Activity: 430
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hi. Will release ICO coins to Pioneer88 within the next couple of hours.
Activity: 287
price on nova still cheap maybe dev add on yobit or bittrex??
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

We have received 1.756.837 ICOBID for reinvestment program. Remain amount of ICOBID for Investment: 6.242.163 ICOBID.
join the reinvestment program!

wow I wonder who have that 1m coins.  I have 50k here I think I will reinvest it too.  So I can say I don't have the capability to dump within 6 months if I invested my 50k to that program Cheesy.  This is a great program to keep ICOBID away from exchange for some months.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just as an information. I released the Pre-ICO coins to Pioneer88 after the agreed waiting period and the things that had to be brought through before coins could be released.

I wish every investor all the best with his investment and that ICOBID is successful in his plans.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

We have received 1.756.837 ICOBID for reinvestment program. Remain amount of ICOBID for Investment: 6.242.163 ICOBID.
join the reinvestment program!
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Jump to: