Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 156. (Read 278448 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I got some leaked information from insiders that ICOBID is planning some strategy that will invalidate those who are selling less than the ICO price.  I suggest those who are interested to buy outside ICO platform to wait a little longer and stay tuned for  the announcement of the upcoming investor program.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Difficulty is too low it's a good chance for home mining
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
More than five months have passed.
The only thing I see in this project is a working attitude responsible and unite.
Although it has not generated great success but I always envisioned an exciting day - the day that ICB was officially traded at Bittrex, Polo. etc ...  Wink
That day will come for sure, I think we need to get the ICO done succesfully, there is still plenty of time left for getting more funds to develop the project. I hope that poloniex, the current biggest exchange lists ICB, but before it will happen we need to make this project great together.
BTC prices will rise further in the near future. The new year is approaching. A large part of investors would probably thinking more carefully than usual.
I agree that there is no need to rush
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Loads of potential in this project but it's severely underfunded. Hoping the project will attract few big whales
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
The only thing I see in this project is a working attitude responsible and unite.
Although it has not generated great success but I always envisioned an exciting day - the day that ICB was officially traded at Bittrex, Polo. etc ...  Wink
That day will come for sure, I think we need to get the ICO done succesfully, there is still plenty of time left for getting more funds to develop the project. I hope that poloniex, the current biggest exchange lists ICB, but before it will happen we need to make this project great together.
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
Yes,looking back on all that is happening, I do not see a significant difference between both coins.The only difference I see, nothing more than the name.
And I think ICB will also be an important name

Pioneer88 have complicated everything
Hope he has the best plan to fix this  Huh
ICO ICB should be conducted normally like other coins.
Wait wait and wait! I am really losing patience with this coin  Undecided
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Yes,looking back on all that is happening, I do not see a significant difference between both coins.The only difference I see, nothing more than the name.
And I think ICB will also be an important name
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Hello guys Cheesy it is me again ^^
I would like to point to some interesting infos about the project =>

Look at the signature of this guy :

And look at his job in the team :

I am pointing to this because of that :

Seriously guys, you should really think in a more cunning way.
Poor quality website, ico, workflow, strenge ideas and points of view, no one serious will come, and you will fool everyone here ...
Good luck to investors ...
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Can anybody give latest icobid bootstrap?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

How much bitcoin raised for now?
As you can see on the icobid website there are 8558 coins been sold which is around 0.08-0.09 btc. The amount that is sold will increase after some good marketing and promotions. Get your funds ready and invest Smiley

It seems that you are pretty confident that there is incoming good news for ICOBID Smiley . I hope there is too.  I'm waiting for the progress of ICOBID,  jamalaezaz is working hard for the promotion, and I know the team behind are planning too.  Let us see how well is this planning goes. Hope to see update from Pioneer88.

Should optimism and support for ico bid to keeping make progress in this project. But i think the marketing of this project is good enough when i saw there is so many bounties such as on signature , Twitter , Facebook , articles to promote it. Because the most target marketing for is crypto currency user so this forum is proper place to promote and i think the marketing of this project have good strategy.
Activity: 638
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Today, we will announce an affiliation program which will satisfy ICOBID investors.
Please keep following us by rechecking our Ann thread's OP, Twitter and Facebook.
Let joining Slack or Skype ICOBID community's chat room for most updated news.

Great. I will do everything possible to have the most updated information. Thanks Smiley

A friend told me about this new concept or affiliate something and we're looking forward to it I read that this is very profitable for investors I hope it is not a ponzi scheme,people stay away from ponzi scheme,because it is not sustainable but affiliate mlm is much more preferable.
Activity: 13
What other pools are there at the beginning of the specified one http://crunck.tech:85 not working second http://ypool.ga/icb/index.php not send money to the purse in the third no. http://cryptomine.co.uk:8080

cryptomine.co.uk will have the coin added soon we had a server crash and restoring all coins

Thanks we will wait

server is downloading blockchain as soon as its to 100% you can mine Smiley

Waiting for the launch
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it
Activity: 19
Today, we will announce an affiliation program which will satisfy ICOBID investors.
Please keep following us by rechecking our Ann thread's OP, Twitter and Facebook.
Let joining Slack or Skype ICOBID community's chat room for most updated news.

Great. I will do everything possible to have the most updated information. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
When I met ICOBID  thought that the bid team and have big ideas , but what I see now , dev is running and asks to be helped ,given the idea,made the platform, etc. In my opinion it is a waste of time!!!  Undecided

Why waste of time,the Icobid team has done a lot in the past two months and still thinking of planning of giving us the best platform,community contribution and ideas are a good components for a success  of any project.

Are you not glad that dev welcome all helps and contribution,if you are not comfortable with this,then go to those projects that do not value cooperation and suggestions.
Activity: 812
When ico ending ,what further on the ico of btc paid by the people to state?
Jump to: