Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 169. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

3000 ICB was supported today
It really is a figure can not imagine. Too funny Smiley
Anyhow it is still a start with a number other than 0. Then it will soon explode
Good luck team!
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
This is my referral link:
 http://icobidplatform.net/ico/login/index.php?ref=50
How can I get this added bonus Pioner88?
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
Ico now have too much going on.
One of them has ICB is that I will choose.
But now be the time the end of  year, So i will consider more carefully about my decision.
I was fortunate to participate in the PSB, and now hope ICB would be my luck next  Kiss
I seen the dev also supported psb thats why im considering that this project will be turning to a success to if all the investors will come here and joined as well the price of this coin will make a good value just needed for the dev to keep the community updated and make sure that they will not stop supporting every querry of everyone. Good luck

ICB is a progressive  and wonderful idea . It exists, and developed based on the strength of the community. And the fact it has built a large community after a long time development. Now would be the time it should be receive an appropriate investment  Smiley
The project is developing in the right direction, and investors should seize the right time to invest to achieve the highest profit
Yes, that is the spirit, invest now because you will get 33 % bonus only this week! I have been in contact with the CEO Pioneer and he is a really helpful guy and he is really dedicated to this project and I think he will do everything to make this project succesful.

It is still too early to invest at this time.
However, there should be much bolder to assert real attraction of ICB. If everyone wary, waiting for further consideration, it will make the project delayed than reality
So, you just should invest as soon as possible, to create real motivation, contribute for success to the project earlier.

The next day is really booming with the name ICB. I think so, it is interesting to think of that Smiley

Yes, Hope it so Smiley
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Feels like this is an act of issuing shares to the public, for the establishment of a large company called ICB.
All shareholders will work together, contribute and create success for ICB to get their profit .
It was successful in terms of ideas, and when it has enough the resources,  it will be realized.

I like your way of thinking Smiley
And it will be a fascinating feeling to own in the hands of a large number of shares of ICB.
But now be the time the end of  year, So i will consider more carefully about my decision.
I was fortunate to participate in the PSB, and now hope ICB would be my luck next  Kiss

I just visited ICO site and now thinking if I could invest some since got few days to decide for such good bonus. I didn't make it on PSB ico yet that project doing very well today. Now I saw a PSB team helping for ICOBID success, this seems to established more reliability that the team indeed very accountable to execute a project.

By the way, is the founder here from vietnam? How is he related to the chesscoin project? Thanks..Goodluck on ico success.

PSB is real project succeeded, but now it is delayed.
The participants first received their profits, while others still are waiting for the new update.
I noticed in the ICB has a solid foundation idea than PSB, and it has a good dev .He knows how to work, responsible and visionary.
I'm following to know more and support .
Good luck to ICB Smiley
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Feels like this is an act of issuing shares to the public, for the establishment of a large company called ICB.
All shareholders will work together, contribute and create success for ICB to get their profit .
It was successful in terms of ideas, and when it has enough the resources,  it will be realized.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I'd be interested in helping out with marketing!
I run PromoPlugs.com which hosts Twitter Bounties.

This is great Bounties
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

I just visited ICO site and now thinking if I could invest some since got few days to decide for such good bonus. I didn't make it on PSB ico yet that project doing very well today. Now I saw a PSB team helping for ICOBID success, this seems to established more reliability that the team indeed very accountable to execute a project.

By the way, is the founder here from vietnam? How is he related to the chesscoin project? Thanks..Goodluck on ico success.
I seen the dev also supported psb thats why im considering that this project will be turning to a success to if all the investors will come here and joined as well the price of this coin will make a good value just needed for the dev to keep the community updated and make sure that they will not stop supporting every querry of everyone. Good luck

ICB is a progressive  and wonderful idea . It exists, and developed based on the strength of the community. And the fact it has built a large community after a long time development. Now would be the time it should be receive an appropriate investment  Smiley
The project is developing in the right direction, and investors should seize the right time to invest to achieve the highest profit
Yes, that is the spirit, invest now because you will get 33 % bonus only this week! I have been in contact with the CEO Pioneer and he is a really helpful guy and he is really dedicated to this project and I think he will do everything to make this project succesful.

However, there should be much bolder to assert real attraction of ICB. If everyone wary, waiting for further consideration, it will make the project delayed than reality
So, you just should invest as soon as possible, to create real motivation, contribute for success to the project earlier.

The next day is really booming with the name ICB. I think so, it is interesting to think of that Smiley
Beautiful life!

Already have an account ico . Good job Smiley

Is this online wallet ?
Can it staking ?
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
It is very cool to see the progress of IcoBid. I hope the best of luck to the IcoBid team and hope they will raise enough to get the platform out there. I will invest some bitcoins and hope for the best!

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Me too Smiley
Just one last operation.
I am waiting for further action from the big investors
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

Already have an account ico . Good job Smiley
Beautiful life!
Great news dev , just opened an account on ICOBID!
Great and I will make account too.

ICO Crowdfunding is starting , invest money to ICOBID . The idea is great and hope it's becoming true.

It will be a sustainable project and long Smiley. It was nice to see it come to its full. 1000 sts price now and the 33% bonus is an opportunity hard to ignore. I'll buy a little ahead to exploration  Wink

Until when this 33% bonus will last? it seems interesting this project

http://icobidplatform.net/
Carefully read it at the official homepage. I see it is full of information  Smiley
Jump to: