Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 183. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
There're some problems that we have to suspend ICO page. All fund is kept on Escrow's addresses. We'll reopen page for new investments soon. Sorry for this inconvenience!

It's okay for as long as it will get fixed and will run smoothly at 100%. So I assume ICO won't end on January 1 right? We'll keep watching and wait for the updates. Wink
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There're some problems that we have to suspend ICO page. All fund is kept on Escrow's addresses. We'll reopen page for new investments soon. Sorry for this inconvenience!
Activity: 472
hello guys i have sign up at the ico website and got confirmation but cant log in..do you have same problems?
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
We have now got a new domain  and new dedicated server ! please update your ports etc

Cryptomine.co.uk Pool

http://Cryptomine.co.uk:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://Cryptomine.co.uk:3010-u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3009, Diff: 8 Port: 3010, Diff: 256 Port: 3011, Diff: 18192   

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 30 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This project is moving fast, i really like that, there are some minimun quantity for the crowfund to go ahead with the project?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
so the ico start? i woult like to get into the ico page! This coin looks great!
Activity: 473
Is ICOBID in any way associated with ChessCoin or Pesobit?
dont think they have any associated way....they are complete different project

Concept wise they are different. What about the dev team? Pioneer88, any comment?

And where is the dev team based?
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
i want to register on the ico page but i got some problems , do you have any problem to login into di ico site? thanks

If you can't wait for the registration page to be fixed you can try this :

Ok guys here is a temporary solution for the sign up problem that you might encounter.  This had been discussed here and proven to be working. 

To sum it up, here is what to do.

Remember to use small letter, capital letter and a number for your password to avoid receiving error.

Once the registration is sent, go to your email and verify the account you made in ICOBID

LOGIN, and DO NOT USE YOUR USERNAME, instead use your EMAIL ADDRESS to log in.

Hope this will help.

this is just some post away.  I think we need to read a couple of page back who know we have question that can be answered by post in there.

Improve ur page with a pleasant odor of a future-thinking and tech-inking internet modus tokenization: add to ur login box twitter OAuthentication. Whilst dumb twitter users abound and dominate the internet. Their buying power is hitting satellites.
Updated OP thread with some banners and posters. Let enjoy!
Some issues on login form will be fixed in few minutes.
Thank for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
The sign up/login form is now being worked on and will be fixed asap. Also the 12 hours update time will be reduced asap. I will let you know when everything has been updated.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
dont think they have any associated way....they are complete different project
Activity: 473
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev, i try to deposit only 0.01 BTC after 49 Confirmation my BTC deposit still not credited? there's issues with deposit too?

Hey, please don't worry about it. Your account credit will be updated every 12 hours, if the transaction confirmed, there is nothing to worry about.
12 Hours is a long time to wait dev  Wink, i hope you will fix this issues fast, and i'm not worry just not patient to wait  Smiley
legendary
Hello dev, i try to deposit only 0.01 BTC after 49 Confirmation my BTC deposit still not credited? there's issues with deposit too?

Hey, please don't worry about it. Your account credit will be updated every 12 hours, if the transaction confirmed, there is nothing to worry about.

Isn't 12 hours too long for  an update? You could have adjusted your cron job to refresh / update every 15 min.  That way, you can make investors stress free or worry free Cheesy.  If that is too much of interval then an update of 30 min will be reasonable in my opinion.

Agree. 12 hours is too long for the investments to show. For other ICOs, once it has a confirmation, it shows immediately in their platform.
Actually it doesn't matter. If you know you have sent to the right address it will appear. Don't worry about your investment, it has been escrowed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Isn't 12 hours too long for  an update? You could have adjusted your cron job to refresh / update every 15 min.  That way, you can make investors stress free or worry free Cheesy.  If that is too much of interval then an update of 30 min will be reasonable in my opinion.

Agree. 12 hours is too long for the investments to show. For other ICOs, once it has a confirmation, it shows immediately in their platform.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Isn't 12 hours too long for  an update? You could have adjusted your cron job to refresh / update every 15 min.  That way, you can make investors stress free or worry free Cheesy.  If that is too much of interval then an update of 30 min will be reasonable in my opinion.
legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Join with us and chat to all ICOBID supporters as well as our team's members who are nearly always available there
https://join.skype.com/GwUcOvMhrMvV
~snipped
WOW, WOW! Legendary Member 0.10 BTC worth of ICOBID Token? It's possible? Very nice. Sad .... I am only member.  Sad Sad Sad

Yeah the rate is high, i think it is one of the higher rate among ICO,  If only I am not committed to my signature campaign I would have jump into ICOBID sig campaign.

What makes this a good project? I look at github. Nothing new there. Just a plain cloned source.
Platform which is an open-source has been developing. We will pull source of platform to github when platform launches after ICO.
Join in ICO page to experience the inside view of platform in the future.

Hey dev, can you fix the registration page, people are having a hard time registering because they can't type on the field unless they clicked on the icon.  This will make ICOBID possible investor frustrated.
Sory for that inconvenience. We wil fix all bugs as soon as possible.
Jump to: