Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 22. (Read 29680 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
how many followers I need for participation in your bounty?
I think it depends on bounty program you want to participate in?
Hi! Sure it depends on the fact which bounty campaign you chose. But at least you should have no less than 300 followers. Please, follow this link and learn more about rules of participation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21681052
Thanks a lot!
how many followers I need for participation in your bounty?
Activity: 84
What is the date I may start doing posts? Please explain me
are there requirements to the number of friends on linkedin?
Hi! For lindkedin.com we don’t have such requirements Wink
Activity: 69
how much words for post on medium??
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
i joined bounty campaign and support until end. lets work
Activity: 82
are there requirements to the number of friends on linkedin?
Is it possible to make up to 5 original posts and 5 reposts or just one of two things?
hi! It is possible to make 5 original posts and 5 reposts in the same time. Do not forget about the rull - one post + one repost only per one day.
Activity: 108
any activities for newbies?
What should I do after completed work?
Hi! after completed work you should send us a report in signature campaign using our official website https://ico.crypto.tickets/login Your report should include
-Your Bitcointalk login
-Your Bitcointalk account URL
-Your Bitcointalk account rank
-Links to posts you have made Wink
What should I do after completed work?
  when will I know how much I’ve earned?
Hello! as soon as ICO is finished.
Hi! How much time time do I have for translations?
Hello! 5 days.
Do you think this platform can become very popular? I can’t imagine that big event organisers will use such platform in the next few years at least… just saying...
seems like you don’t follow the news - blockchain platforms like this are successfully attracting investors and draw attention of big companies, times change
Nice to see an audience that believes in new technologies and who are not scared of changes Smiley
Do you think this platform can become very popular? I can’t imagine that big event organisers will use such platform in the next few years at least… just saying...
We do not only think so, we do our best to make this real Wink Maybe you should read more about our project so you can change your mind. Good luck!
joined bounty. one of the reasons I believe in  success of this campaign is that the team do their best: design, development, content, rules of participation....etc.  Break a leg! Wink
Thank you for becoming a part of our campaign!
Activity: 82
joined bounty. one of the reasons I believe in  success of this campaign is that the team do their best: design, development, content, rules of participation....etc.  Break a leg! Wink
Is there any blog of your team? I’d like to read more about you before joining)))
Hi! Yes, we have a blog, here’s the link: https://blog.crypto.tickets/. There are not  much posts yet, but you can find some information Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I like the way crypto.tickets are planning to solve the problem of fake tickets and speculative pricing, it’s really great. I’m with you, joined.
quite right! when I heard about this platform I was like: damn, this is the thing we needed so long.
Pages:
Jump to: