Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 24. (Read 29693 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
like this bounty! good shares Cool Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Will I be able to spend my bounty TKTs on tickets to the events in the future?
No, your TKTs will be of a different kind – they are only for trading.
Can I both invest and hunt bounty? Does it double my prize?
Yes, you can. It just increases your prize pool depending on how much you invest
Activity: 38
Will I be able to spend my bounty TKTs on tickets to the events in the future?
Activity: 61
Can I both invest and hunt bounty? Does it double my prize?
Could you add more social networks to the campaign?
It’s only a week till the ICO, so, unfortunately, it’s already too late.
Hello. I don't see Special Facebook Bounty and Blog Bounty lines under 'All Claims' section on https://ico.crypto.tickets/customer/bounty. Can you help please? Thanks
Just press the tab ‘Claim’ in the chapter ‘Other bounties’ and then everything will work properly
I have already done the five shares for several days but on the bounty portal I have just been uploading the stakes for likes and the comments: should I send the links here on the thread? Do the links of the five original posts have to be placed on the thread? Look forward to your courteous answers?
Please, send us a report of the completed work in Facebook bounty campaign using our official website https://ico.crypto.tickets. Open the 'Other bounties' tab on the main page, choose the necessary bounty campaign and write a report with the links. Moreover, you can connect with bounty manage @iv_kh by Telegram to solve this problem in shorter time!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
By the way the site is very good, usually updated immediately. Facebook and twitter become very fast updates. So I joined social media campaigns.
Activity: 108
I have already done the five shares for several days but on the bounty portal I have just been uploading the stakes for likes and the comments: should I send the links here on the thread? Do the links of the five original posts have to be placed on the thread? Look forward to your courteous answers?
joined twitter campaign! Is it important to write here about posts, tweets and so on…?..?
I am also on twitter . Are there any restrictions to posts?
Hi!  If you participate in bounty campaign you needn’t to write everything here, we have automatic counting system of posts. What about restrictions, your account should have at least 300 real followers, 1 repost per-day and 5 reposts during the whole campaign , the same about posts.More posts will not be counted. And you do not have to delete posts till the end of ICO, just after one week when ICO ends!
Okay, thank you!
joined twitter campaign! Is it important to write here about posts, tweets and so on…?..?
Hi!  If you participate in bounty campaign you needn’t to write everything here, we have automatic counting system of posts. What about restrictions, your account should have at least 300 real followers, 1 repost per-day and 5 reposts during the whole campaign , the same about posts.More posts will not be counted. And you do not have to delete posts till the end of ICO, just after one week when ICO ends!
Activity: 110
To the Moon!
I am very impressed with the way the bounty program is working, it is easy to navigate and straight forward. I feel spoiled when ICO's have bounties like CryptoTickets.
  Do you have any additional payment for avatar using?Wink
For avatar!?? It is better to use always yours!. A lot of stakes you won’t get for this
Yes, if you use our avatar you will get additionally 2 stakes!
I want to participate in bounty program
I am already here! You should be quick! in order to get more payment
Perfect interest from your side! Thanks a lot for activity!!!
So finally I found something to my interest! and you have already one done 100% product. Give me link to tickets cloud, i want to check if i had ordered there anything before.
http://blog.ticketscloud.org/ Tickets cloud is here
hi! here is a link to Tickets Cloud: http://blog.ticketscloud.org/ . You may find here any detailed information about this product. Tickets cloud’s aim is sellers and organizers of events, concerts. etc… As a buyer, you might have not faced with this product.
Activity: 138
So finally I found something to my interest! and you have already one done 100% product. Give me link to tickets cloud, i want to check if i had ordered there anything before.
http://blog.ticketscloud.org/ Tickets cloud is here
i have reread the wp and the bounty program. Please, can anyone suggest any good option in bounty program?
Actually you may any option to participate in this bounty program, because here is some diversity and many space to show your activity. So, decide! it is up to you! Personally I participate on Facebook.
Hi! It is cool, that there are so many users who apply to bounty campaign!
Activity: 152
 i have reread the wp and the bounty program. Please, can anyone suggest any good option in bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: