Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 4. (Read 29678 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Thanks Manager for your great efforts to make the project a success even though there were small impediments. I have received my tokens to my Eth wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Already received my Crypto Ticket Coins. Thank you for this opportunity. Smiley

I did not receive it either, can you discard the transaction number? In my personal account, it was not even reflected, but in the purse, especially.
I did not receive too and I do not see tokens in my wallet. I am also not sure whether did they make payouts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

I did not receive it either, can you discard the transaction number? In my personal account, it was not even reflected, but in the purse, especially.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
No way, that's for investing or for bounty?
Activity: 854
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
today is 18 December but still nothing new update or news about bounty distribution hope you do not scam and keep your promise to pay bounty hunter
Yes. Soon will come on December 19. There are not any changes in my personal cabinet. The coin did not arrive at the purse. It remains only to hope that this is not a scam and coins still appear in the purse.
They said that the distribution of awards will be after the 17th. The exact date is not specified. Therefore, I think we can wait a couple of days. Cool
Activity: 289
today is 18 December but still nothing new update or news about bounty distribution hope you do not scam and keep your promise to pay bounty hunter
Yes. Soon will come on December 19. There are not any changes in my personal cabinet. The coin did not arrive at the purse. It remains only to hope that this is not a scam and coins still appear in the purse.
Activity: 378
Activity: 826
Periodically I go on a branch, and I look at what is going on.
Apparently, everything is fine. And this pleases me. The 17th number has already passed, and this means that the rewards will be distributed in the near future. If everything is as I think, then it's a great job.
Activity: 238
+ + +
I am started doubting about this project now. Why taking so much of time for calculating the stakes? Atleast they can provide some update about it. I almost forgot this project until I have seen some of my older posts. Hopefully I get the tokens from them..

We are waiting for news from the team and plans for the further development of the project. During the ICO, a fairly large sum was collected with which you can build a good start-up if you have the mind. I hope the developers have not lost it .. and in the near future take up work.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I am started doubting about this project now. Why taking so much of time for calculating the stakes? Atleast they can provide some update about it. I almost forgot this project until I have seen some of my older posts. Hopefully I get the tokens from them..
Activity: 252
Is the ico already finish? When will be the distribution of the rewards?

ICO was finished 2 weeks ago. They promised to make calculation of stakes by December 17, and start bounty token distribution after this date, so please patience, and don't ask the same question over and over again. All actual information in the Telegram channel => https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Is the ico already finish? When will be the distribution of the rewards?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
eoкeны нaчиcлят 17гo дeкaбpя, для этoгo нe нaдo пиcaть здecь oтчeт o пpoдeлaнoй paбoтe? дocтaтoчнo тoй инфopмaции чтo в личнoм кaбинeтe нa caйтe?

Bce вepнo! Oтчeты пиcaть нe нyжнo, дaтa нaчиcлeния тoкeнoв 17 дeкaбpя. Cлeдитe зa oфициaльными aнoнcaми в этoй вeткe;)
How many stakes is a single token? How to know your reward?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
the token sale has been closed??
Activity: 238
+ + +
Dear developers Crypto.tickets!

Is there a calculation for the stakes collected during the bounty?
What is the final cost of one stake?
Activity: 640
It seems the bounty portal at https://ico.crypto.tickets/ is not registering new stakes anymore.  Sad

Even with new tweets or FB posts to retweet/like/share.
As I know there is a limit for FB posts (only 10 will count), and maybe same with Twitter (tweets/retweets). You can join Telegram chat and ask manager about it in chat or personally.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
It seems the bounty portal at https://ico.crypto.tickets/ is not registering new stakes anymore.  Sad

Even with new tweets or FB posts to retweet/like/share.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
Hi. I sent link to the video on the website and made the report here (30 November). But still didn`t get stakes. On website status is checking. When I will get stakes? I hope it will be checked before December, 17 Smiley

Hi! Can you please refresh cookies? We see in the cabinet page that we gave you Stakes.

Thx, stakes updated.
Activity: 434
I think ICO is also closed. I dont see any live counters in the website. but why there is not official announcement yet from the team? Looking forward to hear from them soon and also my bounty tokens.

Hi! Don't forget to watch our telegram chanell - https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews  Here is the most actual news and information!
when bounty participant will received redward, and where we received them on portal or direct to wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: