Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 5. (Read 29678 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I think ICO is also closed. I dont see any live counters in the website. but why there is not official announcement yet from the team? Looking forward to hear from them soon and also my bounty tokens.

Hi! Don't forget to watch our telegram chanell - https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews  Here is the most actual news and information!

FACEBOOK
● No more than 5 posts with the link to the official crypto.tickets website or 5 reposts during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration. Only 1 post or repost will be accounted for per day.

TWITTER
● No more than 5 reposts from your Twitter account during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration in the Twitter special bonus program. . Only 1 repost will be accounted for per day.

● No more than 5 Twitter posts about crypto.tickets with a link to the official website during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration in the Twitter special bonus program. Only 1 post will be accounted for per day.

I don't get why people still report more than the maximum amount of reposts or tweets alloted. Is this rule not followed anymore? It's quite unfair for those that follow rules.

Hi! You are right. It is not necessary to write reports in the thread. But we give +2 Stakes for every report here as a bonus Wink
Hi. I sent link to the video on the website and made the report here (30 November). But still didn`t get stakes. On website status is checking. When I will get stakes? I hope it will be checked before December, 17 Smiley

Hi! Can you please refresh cookies? We see in the cabinet page that we gave you Stakes.
eoкeны нaчиcлят 17гo дeкaбpя, для этoгo нe нaдo пиcaть здecь oтчeт o пpoдeлaнoй paбoтe? дocтaтoчнo тoй инфopмaции чтo в личнoм кaбинeтe нa caйтe?

Bce вepнo! Oтчeты пиcaть нe нyжнo, дaтa нaчиcлeния тoкeнoв 17 дeкaбpя. Cлeдитe зa oфициaльными aнoнcaми в этoй вeткe;)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
eoкeны нaчиcлят 17гo дeкaбpя, для этoгo нe нaдo пиcaть здecь oтчeт o пpoдeлaнoй paбoтe? дocтaтoчнo тoй инфopмaции чтo в личнoм кaбинeтe нa caйтe?

Дaтa нaчaлa pacпpeдeлeния тoкeнoв 17 дeкaбpя, этo знaчит чтo caм пpoцecc
мoжeт зaнять нeкoтopoe вpeмя. Пo ocнoвным зaдaниям, кoтopыe нaxoдятcя в бayнти-кaбинeтe
oтчeты пиcaть нe нyжнo, кpoмe тex, чтo oбoзнaчeны в пpaвилax тoпикa.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
Hi. I sent link to the video on the website and made the report here (30 November). But still didn`t get stakes. On website status is checking. When I will get stakes? I hope it will be checked before December, 17 Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Congrats to all on this occasion! Hope to see this project and token grow
Thank you. It was a great company. Judging by the information from this branch awards will be in 10 days. I look forward to and hope for the success of the project in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Congrats to all on this occasion! Hope to see this project and token grow
Activity: 319
When can I receive token from bounty? This ICO is too long

The bounty will be disturbed by 17th December  Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
When can I receive token from bounty? This ICO is too long
Activity: 532
When is the end of the bounty?
When will they issue coins?
Activity: 434
Ivan @iv_kh said me that I can remove signature. So I'm writing it to confirm my removing.
Waiting coins and hoping for great success in future of Crypto Tickets!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think ICO is also closed. I dont see any live counters in the website. but why there is not official announcement yet from the team? Looking forward to hear from them soon and also my bounty tokens.

The was an offical announcement in their telegram channel => https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews The ICO & bounty is over and bounty tokens are expected to be distributed by December 17th

thank you for the information. we was waiting official news here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

The was an offical announcement in their telegram channel => https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews The ICO & bounty is over and bounty tokens are expected to be distributed by December 17th
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Activity: 378
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Good day. Bounty campaign is over or you will continue the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: