Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 46. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
interesed in Croatian translation if needed
Nice! No one has reserved this language. Wrote you private message to discuss all details.

I am interested in German translation! Do you guys still need people?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, I have already done the five shares for several days but on the bounty portal I have just been uploading the stakes for likes and the comments: should I send the links here on the thread? Do the links of the five original posts have to be placed on the thread?

Hi ;)Yes, it will be great if you post everything also here. But anyway we have automatic system that counts all your posts, you may wait for some time, when it will do this Wink

a very good system! already tested by me))
this is the best thing I've ever seen from a technical point of view.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
i bount social facebook and twitter
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, I have already done the five shares for several days but on the bounty portal I have just been uploading the stakes for likes and the comments: should I send the links here on the thread? Do the links of the five original posts have to be placed on the thread?

Hi ;)Yes, it will be great if you post everything also here. But anyway we have automatic system that counts all your posts, you may wait for some time, when it will do this Wink
Activity: 7
What activities for newbies you have?
You can use your native language. No problem.

Without prejudice...
Question, how many of the people that make decisions for the industry scour / look at forums such as these? Play time here, you find your closed ecosystem & it looks messy IMHO. Come on everyone lets all post the same thing in the same forum, what is the topic.... what is the business supposed to be in/about ... entertainment & ticket sales ? Given you a plug through the industry {a referral url would have been much easier, don`t know how the bounty system will pick up on the work but some via Twitter around 30mins ago to majors in the field}
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bounty manager! I've made amazing post and advertising CRYPTO.TICKETS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/price-coin-statistic-in-1-3-6-12-months-after-ico-2209151

I wrote it few hours, will be happy for extra stakes for it!  Shocked Wink
 Grin Grin Grin

Thank you! Can you sell us this link to the tab "Other bounties" on the website https://ico.crypto.tickets. We will give you extra stakes! Moreover, after you will send us a report, please, write down here that you did it;)

Wow! Thank you for answer!
I added info at Other bounties! So check please.

People liked my post!
Next week I will improve post and add more details. And also will write more about Crypto.Tickets.
Activity: 3
Apparently applications for the translation team will only matter if they are made here (sent mine through the site 2 days ago).

I'd like to join the team and translate into German  Grin
What activities for newbies you have?

You can take part in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and other social media bounty programs. Moreover, it is possible to make a request for translation, community management bounty campaigns;) We have different profitable programs. Explore!
 In what language do I have to write in linkedin ? is it allowed only in English , I can write in my native one as well?
hi! You can write in any language you want.
Signed the request for Ukrainian translation, hope you need it
Sorry, we don’t need Ukrainian translation now. Maybe later we’ll change our mind and will contact you.
Do you have extra payment for avatar?
Yeah, right. It is + 2 stakes per week
 Signed the request for Ukrainian translation, hope you need it
Activity: 70
 Do you have extra payment for avatar?
when will I know how much I’ve earned?
One week after the ICO we will summarize bounty campaign stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: