Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 48. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How many fb friends is it required for ur bounty?
In Facebook bounty program you can participate with any amount of friends. We have got some limitations only in Facebook special bonus program - no less than 300.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
want to ask why in bounty portal there is no enter address ETH ??
Activity: 152
How many fb friends is it required for ur bounty?
an interesting project to follow and I am sure that this project will be of interest to us because it is one of the long term projects.
Thank you! We are working on it every day.
Joined social media campaign yeahh
Nice to hear! Good luck with that Wink
how many followers I need for participation in your bounty?
It depends on which bounty campaign you will choose. For example, to participate in Facebook, Twitter bounty campaigns for all users you don’t need to have minimum number of followers/friends, however if you would like to get extra stakes it is possible to take part in special facebook, twitter bonus programs. In these programs you must have no less than 300 friends/followers in Twitter, Facebook.
I strongly believe in dev and team that has prepared this project to make it very interesting and I think also I am sure this project can be successful with bounty and others!)
Thank you very much for your words!
Activity: 56
how many followers I need for participation in your bounty?
Activity: 48
I strongly believe in dev and team that has prepared this project to make it very interesting and I think also I am sure this project can be successful with bounty and others!)
Activity: 97
was joined on social media campaign Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, I have already done the five shares for several days but on the bounty portal I have just been uploading the stakes for likes and the comments: should I send the links here on the thread? Do the links of the five original posts have to be placed on the thread?
Activity: 72
done.i m joined fb and twitter bounty i hope succes to team
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Very nice and clever bounty program thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: