Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY] Official GOLDMINT bounty campaign thread - page 16. (Read 17354 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
hello, i want to join signature campaign
will try hard to get my task finished with the rule at the time you make

btw.. any additional rule for signature campaign?
local board is counting or not sir?
Activity: 518
good work and  interesting iedeya  I joined  to facebook and twitter bunty  campaign thank for all .
Activity: 140
Can someone please answer my concerns? Thanks

Joined the Signature Campaign!

I have a question, though. Based from the OP, there is a task to be done:
Task
Post the posts having GOLDMINT signature.
When should we post the links here? Every week or upon the completion of the 50 required constructive posts?

Another thing. Based from the rules for the SC:
Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies section are required.
If I understood it correctly, we can still post on other boards such as Bitcoin Discussion, Economy, Speculation, etc. and they are still counted. Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies board are required but you are not limiting us to post only on that specific board, am I right? Or the counted posts are posts that are made on the alternate cryptocurrencies section only? Please do clarify. Thanks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
I have applied for the signature campaign and I will like you to add me to day spreadsheet.
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arpon11-989259
Wherein address: 0x3ec541e0448D8F095F7F66670c6F8f5342d3f53c

Greetings!

Thank you for joining us.

Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/yo1I6CWB5fBAd8F82
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I have applied for the signature campaign and I will like you to add me to day spreadsheet.
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arpon11-989259
Wherein address: 0x3ec541e0448D8F095F7F66670c6F8f5342d3f53c
Activity: 686
woow.. heavy class  Grin
1. When this ICO ends?
2. What is the maximum retweets we can do per day and that can be counted?

When this ICO ends guys

October 20 or if all tokens are sold before Oct.20
Joined the Signature Campaign!

I have a question, though. Based from the OP, there is a task to be done:
Task
Post the posts having GOLDMINT signature.
When should we post the links here? Every week or upon the completion of the 50 required constructive posts?

Another thing. Based from the rules for the SC:
Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies section are required.
If I understood it correctly, we can still post on other boards such as Bitcoin Discussion, Economy, Speculation, etc. and they are still counted. Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies board are required but you are not limiting us to post only on that specific board, am I right? Or the counted posts are posts that are made on the alternate cryptocurrencies section only? Please do clarify. Thanks.
Activity: 588
When this ICO ends guys
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
1. When this ICO ends?
2. What is the maximum retweets we can do per day and that can be counted?
Activity: 280
Why no Facebook bounty.
yes why facebook bounty campaign cant found
i've joined twitter campaign since 2017-08-14 until now, but when i see in twitter spreadsheet,
not found how many my stakes/week, anyone knows about this?
i've posted with #GOLDMINT and like a rules, please give me information. thanks before

Greetings!

The spreadsheet that you can see now includes only stakes for the first week. The updated spreadsheet with stakes for the second week will be published in the near future. Your stakes for retweets and comments are already counted.

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I think for the bounty programs there are still less, why for facebook does not exist ,, whereas users of crypto on facebook also not least. Sorry if I am wrong
Activity: 392
i've joined twitter campaign since 2017-08-14 until now, but when i see in twitter spreadsheet,
not found how many my stakes/week, anyone knows about this?
i've posted with #GOLDMINT and like a rules, please give me information. thanks before
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Reserved Bangla Translation
Activity: 308
Is Gold mint going to be pegged or something to the gram weight of gold?
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996
Seems like a cool ICO, I mean backed by Gold, but how does it really work? It won't be the price of gold, so I guess they are calculating per ounce or gram? Well I wish the team the best of luck. Will keep a look out for it.  I was also wondering why there is no facebook campaign. I guess they might add it later you never know.

Hello!

GoldMint runs on a blockchain ledger and works through a digitized cryptoasset called GOLD whose cryptocurrency value is based on physical gold. The decentralized platform uses a special blockchain that helps gold owners trade, loan, invest in and, generally, use their commodities for profit.
GoldMint buys, sells and repurchases GOLD at the current market price for physical gold. The company uses exchange-traded funds (ETF) or physical gold (of 999 quality) as its security. GoldMint’s gold reserves equal or exceed its mined amounts of GOLD.

GOLD  is  a  crypto  asset  issued  by  GoldMint  that  uses  the  current  price  of  gold  set  on  the LBMA exchange   at the time of sale.  
-Equal to one ounce (31,1035 grams) of gold (999 quality)
-Shards into 100,000 parts.  
-Commissions are given in GOLD.
Information  is  transmitted  to  the  blockchain  ledger  about the number  of  ounces  of physical gold or ETFs owned by GoldMint. ETF is bought on  he  stock exchange NYSE, Arca​ and subsequent  information  is publicized on GoldMint’s decentralized blockchain, making  it   transparent  and open to all members. Statements are received from the depositary (electronic or printed).  
All physical gold owned by GoldMint exists in the following forms:  
-Manufacturer-certified bullions  
-Gold coins  
-Gold jewelry  
-999 quality granules, stamped by manufacturer.

GOLDMINT main thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngoldmint-ico-is-over-73m-collected-2091726

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 308
 Seems like a cool ICO, I mean backed by Gold, but how does it really work? It won't be the price of gold, so I guess they are calculating per ounce or gram? Well I wish the team the best of luck. Will keep a look out for it.  I was also wondering why there is no facebook campaign. I guess they might add it later you never know.

CONSIDER THIS

1. Anyone who wishes to join STEEMIT/GOLOS articles campaign can register in advance, without waiting for publication of articles.Updated signup form is in the appropriate section.
2. Remember that the rules of the Twitter campaign have been updated. Look through the order of charging the stakes for retweets.
Pages:
Jump to: