Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY] Official GOLDMINT bounty campaign thread - page 18. (Read 17389 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Wow looks interesting, I want to partition in this social media bounty, if for media / video campaign there, I want to participate also here.  Grin Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
I'm particularly excited about this project.Joined social media campaign.Pls do add a spreadsheet so we see our status.good regards.

Hello!

We do not publish Google Spreadsheet. All tables will be presented in PDF format. Watch for the updates of the title post.

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 168
I'm particularly excited about this project.Joined social media campaign.Pls do add a spreadsheet so we see our status.good regards.
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
signcamp im coming
Greetings!

This information will be useful to to all participants of our Twitter campaign.
The list with stakes for the period from 2017-08-15 to 2017-08-21 will be available tomorrow.

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
PM me for Swedish translation! I am investing in this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Promising project and good luck with the ICO
Activity: 238
my god ,this project looks pretty good .
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I have joined GOLDMINT signature campaign. Interesting project. Good luck to you, guys!
How much time will we be getting in order to finish the campaign work load? When will the ICO for the project end?

ICO announcement will be available on August 20.

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
How much time will we be getting in order to finish the campaign work load? When will the ICO for the project end?
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
  very interesting project. I am joined your twitter campaign. GoodLuck Goldmint team Smiley
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Join Twitter Compaign...good Luck goldmint team
When i can find the spreedshet of twitter compaign??

The first lists will be published in the next couple of days. Spreadsheets of participants with accrued steaks will be published weekly. Watch for the updates of the title post.

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
When i can find the spreedshet of twitter compaign??
dev can i jon this bounty?but my rank new user

Hello!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-official-goldmint-bounty-campaign-thread-2091804 -  detailed instruction

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev can i jon this bounty?but my rank new user
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
if you need Chinese translation,please PM me
join in twitter bounty, for being with goldmint. How can i see my position And My Activity??
there haven't any spreadsheet.

Greetings!

Of course, the lists of the participants will be published. However, we do not publish Google Spreadsheet. All tables will be presented in PDF format. The first lists will be published in the next couple of days. Spreadsheets of participants with accrued steaks will be published weekly. When the number of participants reaches the limit, the registration forms will be deleted and the approved participants will start receiving steaks. Watch for the updates of the title post.

Best regards,
GoldMint community.
Activity: 630
join in twitter bounty, for being with goldmint. How can i see my position And My Activity??
there haven't any spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: