Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 2. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
joined airdrop and good luck for new social media platform .
Activity: 26
hope this good project will success.
Activity: 27
Good luck dev! I joined the airdrop, and bounty once it is available later
Activity: 21
This is something new so there is a chance that you will succeed I hope for that and wish you all best.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
is there a way or contact BITTREX to ask for a vote ?
there will be no voting system, for which coin picking system to listed in their market, but i don't know if that's will be future. Lets just watch.
I believe team has trying to do best to make a SNM as big crypto.
Activity: 29
I joined airdrop . This idea is very cool . Hope it will succeed !
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Both of you should be banned for writing such posts as this campaign was closed long back.I would suggest OP to lock this thread.

Joined the airdrop. Waiting for receiving. Thank you!

Done joining airdrop and genesis post.Its a good project and wishing a better success.
Activity: 25
Done joining airdrop and genesis post.Its a good project and wishing a better success.
Activity: 22
Joined the airdrop. Waiting for receiving. Thank you!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
i have fill form airdrop. dev do you have slack group?

Are you out of mind? Did you read all the posts before making your first post here? There is no such airdrop, the bounty was distributed some months back.

You might get banned for spamming these old threads.
Activity: 25
i have fill form airdrop. dev do you have slack group?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

You need to post this on the main thread and not on the bounty thread.Admins, you can lock this up as all the distribution is complete and there is no point of discussion left over here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Somn definitely will come to Bittrex sooner or later. I think in 2018 Bittrex is going to delist some of the pairs that are listed now, because they are not trading good and they will come to conclusion that there are kind of a few shitcoins listed. As soon as they sorted that out, there will be new space for other projects that are not shitcoins. Somn will be listed then! We just need patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
bittrex adding is more expensive than their shitty yobit , and they seem a little greed to spend money for the success of their project ..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017
is there a way or contact BITTREX to ask for a vote ?
They promised to add a token to Bittrex in July. But it remained a promise. And now it's almost impossible to get to Bitrex, so I do not believe that we will ever see SONM on this exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Faceter and SONM are pleased to announce the start of a technical cooperation. Faceter will run a resource-consuming deep-learning computation for facial recognition on a decentralized SONM infrastructure.

https://medium.com/faceter/faceter-and-sonm-are-pleased-to-announce-the-start-of-a-technical-cooperation-261c88e790ae
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I just hold my little bit of SOMN for a long time! I dont care about all time lows  Wink
Activity: 901
Merit: 500

How about SONM planning to listed on Bittrex? I don't see any news about that
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
is this token already Hit new All time Low  Wink
i totally agree this token is good for longterm hold
Pages:
Jump to: