Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 8. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
thanks for sonm team, received my bounty, good luck to you, hope we can sucess
I confirm too that I received the bounty. I wish all the success of this project. Im glad to be part of this campaign.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 437
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
Thank you for the bounty distribution.
I have received my bounty.
Time to keep it and back to the market after 6months - 1 year later.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
thanks for sonm team, received my bounty, good luck to you, hope we can sucess
Activity: 644
Tnx for bounty sonm team . Now focus on the developments .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
For SONM Team I'm confirm recieved the token from tiwtter campaign, thanks for the payment, hope the project can sucess, and good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
i confirm i have received my token reward. thanks Sonm.
good job and God bless you.
thanks for your hard work manager.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
How many tokens are per stake?  How to know if what I received is the correct amount? I did participate in Facebook, Twitter and Signature.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

Thanks to SONM team. Took time for to distribute them but thanks.
I suppose bounty hunters are going to keep the low value tokens for keep until it will have good price later. Please do keep us updated with the development. May success be with the team.
Activity: 1106
i dont receiced the payment sir ?

Are you in the spreadsheet  signature or social media or etc?
If you have registered in spreed, you should send a message, make sure you do according to rule. I am sure you will get payment for your work.
Good luck.
Activity: 1106
All have received payment, congratulations to all.
I feel happy to be a part of them.
Thanks SONM, I am waiting for a decent price in Bittrex.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Are you in the spreadsheet  signature or social media or etc?
Activity: 294
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
congrats to all who got their rewards, Smiley

After waiting a long time now you are getting paid from the SONM team. I think better hold the SNM tokens because in future you will see the price.
To SNM team after releasing the payout you better concentrate on developing the product.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
congrats to all who got their rewards, Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
 Grin i received my bounty oky thanks
Activity: 504
finally, received my rewards. although the distribution took quite a bit, still a big thanks to team.. dont plans to sell it though, price is below the ico price.. Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
Finally! We've got this long awaited bounty payment!  Grin Thanks SONM team! I wish SONM further success and of course skyrocket as soon as possible! )))
Congratulations on your long wait. All are queuing bounty,
Have fun
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Well, I received bounty after all.
Thought my continued bashing of SONM would have disqualified me.
In any case, bounty didn't really change much, I'm now 5X the amount I got in ico.
Lots of sellers at this price
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have received bounty articles

thank you dev
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
SONM bounty tokens distribution has been started.

SONM bounty managers have been working hard last weeks to calculate bounty stakes and tokens amount correctly, to kick spammers\scammers\multiaccounts from the campaign and to provide fair distribution for the bounty campaign participants.

All bounty campaigns stakes have been updated, bounty participants have checked their ETH addresses for SNM tokens transfer, and bounty tokens distribition will be processed within couple of hours.

We've checked and double-checked all the participants stakes for all bounty campaigns, so the data is 100% final.

We want to say thank you to all the participants. Thank you for your interest to the SONM project, and for your support!

Well thanks for the tokens, I've received them no problems. However no changes to distribution compared to what we've been having in the sheet for the last 3 weeks, so I don't quite get what made you take such a long time. I guess you're having difficulties that you don't want to discuss and well ok, that's fine by me I suppose. All is well when it ends well.

Now please wrap this up with the social media guys and get to work hard on the SONM project itself. Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: