Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 39. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace

In my opinion, the counting of Twitter and FB and enrollment will take at least 2 weeks.
Since There are even no calculations in the table.
Have to keep track of the topic, be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

It seems that the team has many problems to solve about the bounty campaign, and I hope I can receive my bonus tomorrow. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

GG SONM team for letting a scammer run your bounties.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own
The very bad campaign I've ever seen

Really strange, maybe he is the manager's cousin  Smiley
This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.

I'm still waiting for a response for the blog I submitted for a bounty. Still 0 stakes on the spreadsheet.
I have tried slack, pm, this thread.

Bounty manager. Please include the 1 blog i legitimately created with blood, sweat, and tears containing ~700 words and tons of information about SONM... In comparison to your buddy 'aleco' who is Google translating articles for this massive BS reward you plan on giving him.

In other words. Please check your pm for Message and Include my article for the blogging bounty reward.

Much appreciated
Your site has been approved, but you did not apply for a article.
Each participant had to submit a each application for each article.
Therefore, the stakes were not give for you.

OK.
I had been seeking this information since I posted the article. I pm'd the manager, posted on bct and slack without response.
The article was posted before the ico began, and I was unable to locate the submission form... yet I pm'd it to the manager, posted it in bct and slack.

Honestly I feel as though you could allocate the smallest stake reward. =poor article or what have you even though I feel the quality and time I put in is worth more than that rating.
The article was posted during the time the bounty was open, and I did my best to submit it officially.

Please reconsider...
I will hassle you no more about this issue regardless of your decision. Thank you for your time
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
When will bounty be distributed?Any updates on this?

They already mentioned it and it is going to be after June 28th. Still, there is no specific date for distribution because they didn't announce any date for Bounties payments. We have to wait for the further update from the SONM team.

i think it is for the signature participants right mate? now i wonder when will be in the twitter and facebook participants? i kept on asking about what happened to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook and when will it be updated but sonm support is not answering me.
I never imagined 42 million dollars just to yobit, where is that much funding?
Are you afraid to give investors an advantage ..
SCAM
Activity: 448

They already mentioned it and it is going to be after June 28th. Still, there is no specific date for distribution because they didn't announce any date for Bounties payments. We have to wait for the further update from the SONM team.

i think it is for the signature participants right mate? now i wonder when will be in the twitter and facebook participants? i kept on asking about what happened to the spreadsheet on twitter and facebook and when will it be updated but sonm support is not answering me.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Hello sir.. i send a message via PM please check it. Thank you
Activity: 602
Activity: 251
You mean the price right now is lower than ICO price?

Yes it is, though not by too much. It's because first low market volumes on the current exchanges makes the price easilly manipulated and the pre-ICO investors had a multiplier. For 1 ETH they were receiving I think double or even quadripple the SNM people got in the ICO and that was back in the day when ETH was $50 a piece. This means they can go much lower than ICO price and still make profits, so we're currently waiting for their dump to end.

This is exactly why when SNM gets listed on bittrex it will be a good thing. On a larger exchange like this the dumped tokens will get bought out much faster.

That is right.
But I don't think the price will go up immediately after SNM is listed on Bittrex or other bigger exchange because Bounty campaign participant will receive their tokens any time soon and another big dump is expected. We should wait a little to see the real current price of SNM.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
SONM seems to be very promising project.

Good luck!
Activity: 560
This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own

This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.

I'm still waiting for a response for the blog I submitted for a bounty. Still 0 stakes on the spreadsheet.

Bounty manager. Please include the 1 blog i legitimately created with blood, sweat, and tears containing ~700 words and tons of information about SONM... In comparison to your buddy 'aleco' who is Google translating articles for this massive BS reward you plan on giving him.

In other words. Please check your pm for Message and Include my article for the blogging bounty reward.

Much appreciated
Thanks for your clarification Wink
Activity: 429
Merit: 101

Much appreciated
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Yes it is, though not by too much. It's because first low market volumes on the current exchanges makes the price easilly manipulated and the pre-ICO investors had a multiplier. For 1 ETH they were receiving I think double or even quadripple the SNM people got in the ICO and that was back in the day when ETH was $50 a piece. This means they can go much lower than ICO price and still make profits, so we're currently waiting for their dump to end.

This is exactly why when SNM gets listed on bittrex it will be a good thing. On a larger exchange like this the dumped tokens will get bought out much faster.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Any Help  Grin
How much was the price ICO

4823SNM=1ETH or around 4000sats-4200sats. The price of bitcoin, as well as ethereum is always varying that's why the conversion to bitcoin is not much accurate.
Just refer to ethereum conversion if you want an accurate price rate.

what happened on bounty distribution here?  Huh
I think you wrong, As I know is 2824 SNM/1ETH, if we divide with current ETH price should be 3,600-4,000 satoshi/1 SNM, but when the ICO ran ETH price more high than now.

in sonm ico selling, ETH price 0.15 bitcoin/eth, so sonm price in ico selling 5000 satoshi
with this now ETH price maybe youre true sonm price 3600 - 4000 satoshi
Activity: 307
Any Help  Grin

4823SNM=1ETH or around 4000sats-4200sats. The price of bitcoin, as well as ethereum is always varying that's why the conversion to bitcoin is not much accurate.

I think you wrong, As I know is 2824 SNM/1ETH, if we divide with current ETH price should be 3,600-4,000 satoshi/1 SNM, but when the ICO ran ETH price more high than now.

in sonm ico selling, ETH price 0.15 bitcoin/eth, so sonm price in ico selling 5000 satoshi
with this now ETH price maybe youre true sonm price 3600 - 4000 satoshi
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

The team just can't decide what to do that they kept changing how much SONM per ETH, they could have just set a price per 1 SONM.
Now that ETH has dip, maybe the team can also deduct some SONM tokens from those ICO investors, wouldn't be fair too?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Any Help  Grin

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Any Help  Grin

problem solving examples ؟
Pumping price 20K-30K
Everyone gets a bonus 40%  compensation  Grin

what do you think  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Any Help  Grin

might be they have lose due to ETH price fall down  bounty may be delay for 2 weeks more Cheesy
Activity: 896
Any Help  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: