Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 40. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Any Help  Grin
How much was the price ICO
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
i just wondering how many sonm coins in 1 ethereum?
1 ETH was equal with 606 SONM tokens, then ETH price rising so high and then 1 ETH became 2404 SONM tokens.
Activity: 210
i just wondering how many sonm coins in 1 ethereum?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Twitter calculation still pending
when can we expect to be done?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
How come I signed up 2 times long time ago and still do not see myself on facebook and twitter bounty ?... weird
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

GG SONM team for letting a scammer run your bounties.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own
The very bad campaign I've ever seen

Really strange, maybe he is the manager's cousin  Smiley
This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.

I'm still waiting for a response for the blog I submitted for a bounty. Still 0 stakes on the spreadsheet.
I have tried slack, pm, this thread.

Bounty manager. Please include the 1 blog i legitimately created with blood, sweat, and tears containing ~700 words and tons of information about SONM... In comparison to your buddy 'aleco' who is Google translating articles for this massive BS reward you plan on giving him.

In other words. Please check your pm for Message and Include my article for the blogging bounty reward.

Much appreciated
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
This has been one of the shittiest campaigns ever. The Russian SONM team assigned another Russian aleco as the bounty manager and basically he took %15 of the blog bounty to himself with 15 Google translated articles. I know how? Just try to Google translate any of the SONM official articles into Russian and you will see aleco's scam.

There seems to be something strange from bounty blog,campaign manager is not fair in assessing an article
Clearly look the quality of the article is google translation and the quality of the blog is not so good and get a lot of stake if there is cooperation between manager campaign with @aleco
It's the same thing as SCAMER by taking the total amount of blog allocations as much as 27,897 for their own

This happened in ICN blog campaign, but finally the manager stepped back under the pressure of the community, you can discuss this problem in their slack channel.when they deny some blogs, the others will get fairer rewards.

If this is true I think this will shadow the success of SONM as its very important to be fair to your bounty participants. No manager should be priviliged like that. And Google Translation should be prohibited.
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
i agree with my stake, remove signature
thank you
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
ANNOUNCEMENT

We did summing up results for bounty of the articles in blogs.
SONM blog bounty participants
Please, check the address of ETH wallet.
You can change address of the ETH wallet before 28.06.2017. In this case, write the PM to SONM Support
We do not recommend to use the address ETH wallet from the exchange.

thanks for the update sir,,
i'm happy can be a part of this successfull project
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

Activity: 224
Hello i see SONM ico project finished, is the token already distributed to everyone who join in signature campaign and social media campaign?
Please tell me for that, because I do not know yet about the SONM distribution for bounty. thanks.
They are yet to distribute the tokens for the signature campaign and if you joined their campaign then sure you will get the coins,i hope they will do that this week.
I just joined another campaign today ,i made a silly mistake with this campaign by not clicking the update button while adding the personal text and i found out about my mistake too late. Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hello i see SONM ico project finished, is the token already distributed to everyone who join in signature campaign and social media campaign?
Please tell me for that, because I do not know yet about the SONM distribution for bounty. thanks.
Activity: 798
homt.net
Twitter profile link:  https://twitter.com/bitcoin24hrs
Spreadsheet No:284
ETH Address: 0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1
Activity: 351

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Who the manager of this bounty campaign  especially sign camp?
I have some personal questions

You can ask your questions on their slack account they will be able to help you quickly or you can send PM to this guy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sonm-support-992722
Activity: 1498
KUWA.ai
Confirmed the result of the stakes. I'll remove my signature
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
when  will the twitter participants are gonna receive the tokens ? There are not even any recent updates by the campaign manager regarding this thing OP please respond !!!

Obviously it will be the last to go.
Activity: 168
when  will the twitter participants are gonna receive the tokens ? There are not even any recent updates by the campaign manager regarding this thing OP please respond !!!
Pages:
Jump to: