Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 52. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can I change my signature yet? The baunty has already finished.
You are not even wearing a SONM signature now.  Cheesy

Better to use sonm signature and avatar until all clear, dont cry if they delist your name  Cheesy

True, with how lucrative this bounty should be... keep the sig. On just in case.
+ I always keep it on for an extra few days as a sign of support for the project and a thanks for bounties
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
You are not even wearing a SONM signature now.  Cheesy

Better to use sonm signature and avatar until all clear, dont cry if they delist your name  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
When are you going to update the blog and Twitter bounty spreadsheets, the distribution is for the 25th of June. The links on this thread for the work I did!

Blog
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19455497
Week 7 (June 04 - June 10)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19473037
Week 8 (June 11 - June 18)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19629711

Best Regards,
Activity: 448
when will the team update its twitter and facebook spreadsheet? until now it is not updated. and no one are talking from the team about the social media bounty, more focused on signature. well i understand that but at least make some announcements about that even just for once.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I can see that Max from Lisk is with you, that is a plus cause he"s a one amazing dude and what he"s doing with his team on Lisk is just too awesome!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
i see that the spreadsheets are still not updated..Only few days are left for the the distribution..It' better to get the sheet updated to avoid any kind of misunderstandings during distribution of the tokens

I think when filling the spreadsheet already we have entered ETH address, everything will be updated once they are calculating stakes. Yes, they should be accurate in order to avoid mistakes on the spreadsheet. I think today they will finish counting the stakes for all the members.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
You are not even wearing a SONM signature now.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
I have opened a page where we can compile a list of Cheaters of SONM Signature campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19662927
Activity: 168
i see that the spreadsheets are still not updated..Only few days are left for the the distribution..It' better to get the sheet updated to avoid any kind of misunderstandings during distribution of the tokens
Activity: 448
WTF? I thought you only need 10 posts per week. And now you require users to have 50? damn, this is insane. So that mean who participant in the last week has to spam 50 postw in less than a week? Who the hell thought of this idea? So now basically I lose everything? I lose everything right? maybe you are a good ico but you manage extremely badass and unprofessional

dude! the moment you signed up the registration form, you are ought to READ the rules. unless you does that in a habit, joining campaigns WITHOUT reading. and now you are complaining that you have lost it everything? cmon man!
Activity: 588
How much of a bounty can be provided to get SONM Official Blog News Feed listed in the Coin Market Apps as a premium feature? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.market.app.com

Premium features are optional it does not mean it's about listing the coin/token, its about giving the community the official news for it, and connecting with our audience through mobile.

What is Coin Market Apps?
It helps everyone in the crypto industry stay up-to-date on different coins / currencies / tokens through one mobile app

Why this app helps the industry:
If you are tired of visiting multiple websites, twitter feeds, and google searching for news about each coin and token investments, this app will be the only thing you need installed.
It will deliver real-time news and content from Official Threads related to BTC, ETH, ETC, XRP, BitShares, NXT, PPC, XMR, and more to list soon

Please pm me or app dev team: CoinMarketApps for any questions or business proposals
Activity: 147
I was registered for bounty  only 2 days,before ICO ended,but I can`t see my name in google sheet...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
~snip~
Sorry, that's not valid proofs (i can say that's not even a proof). Like i said i don't care about your accounts, is he your brother, friend or any else.
The fact is you are using 2 accounts on here and who knows after you got the bounty, you send to each other?

Agreed. There should be a restriction on 1 bounty user per ETH addresses.

There are a million reasons why someone would use the same address but only 1 real, logical reason.

To multi account and scam bounty stakes.

Maybe this guy is legit, but I doubt it.
"Bounty ban" his other accounts!

Let's be realistic...
He stated he is around 18...

Obviously a bounty hunter without investment..

At 18 and broke, how well of marketing and promotion do you think they did?
All there friends are broke, they are young and probably don't understand the tech.
And now he has 3 accounts linked to the same eth address that are supposed to be his "friend's" where all have stakes in this bounty!
Is this a joke?

I think he should be given bounty for only one account.

he can be 18. I'm too 18 only. I have knowledge of Ethereum, bitcoin and altcoins and its basics.

Yeah, 18 is cool, whatever. I'm not about discrimination, but having a 'kid' and all his buddies spam bounties and sharing the same eth address is garbage.

~snip~
Sorry, that's not valid proofs (i can say that's not even a proof). Like i said i don't care about your accounts, is he your brother, friend or any else.
The fact is you are using 2 accounts on here and who knows after you got the bounty, you send to each other?

Agreed. There should be a restriction on 1 bounty user per ETH addresses.

There are a million reasons why someone would use the same address but only 1 real, logical reason.

To multi account and scam bounty stakes.

Maybe this guy is legit, but I doubt it.
"Bounty ban" his other accounts!

Let's be realistic...
He stated he is around 18...

Obviously a bounty hunter without investment..

At 18 and broke, how well of marketing and promotion do you think they did?
All there friends are broke, they are young and probably don't understand the tech.
And now he has 3 accounts linked to the same eth address that are supposed to be his "friend's" where all have stakes in this bounty!
Is this a joke?

I think he should be given bounty for only one account.

he can be 18. I'm too 18 only. I have knowledge of Ethereum, bitcoin and altcoins and its basics.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
many user are fighting each other about SONM bounty reward, report ,hmm Undecided

Of course, did you see how many they will win? The signature campaign will pay a good amount, unfortunately I was left out as a Jr. Member! How I wish I had known this forum before! However, I'm investor SONM, hope the bounty hunters don't dump!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
many user are fighting each other about SONM bounty reward, report ,hmm Undecided
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
LOL. Then, I believe we should ban all accounts registered in the last week. Ez understand. And when we look at the spreadsheet, we can easily see how awful manager can be. Wink
What does the manager have to do with your non-compliance with the rules? People who came in last week knew they would risk not meeting the minimum requirement! Since January SONM is present in bitcointalk, the person who started last week is inattentive.

Is there a way i can see the ETH address i used to register in the signature campaign?
Don't be concerned about small things, have you submitted your ETH address correctly when you filled out the spreadsheet? If yes, you will receive your SONM, if not, inform the SONM SUPPORT.  Smiley
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
WTF? I thought you only need 10 posts per week. And now you require users to have 50? damn, this is insane. So that mean who participant in the last week has to spam 50 postw in less than a week? Who the hell thought of this idea? So now basically I lose everything? I lose everything right? maybe you are a good ico but you manage extremely badass and unprofessional

Oh cmon, it's stated in the first page already since the start. You should READ all the rules first before joining some campaign later. Don't read only 1 sentence and claim you've read the rule.
"We expect SONM signature campaign participants to post at least 50 posts having the SONM signature by the time the SONM ICO ends (~ 15/07/17) to be eligible for a reward."
by the time sonm ico ends. You should know that this is not the first time ico ended faster than the schedule.

LOL. Then, I believe we should ban all accounts registered in the last week. Ez understand. And when we look at the spreadsheet, we can easily see how awful manager can be. Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Oh cmon, it's stated in the first page already since the start. You should READ all the rules first before joining some campaign later. Don't read only 1 sentence and claim you've read the rule.
"We expect SONM signature campaign participants to post at least 50 posts having the SONM signature by the time the SONM ICO ends (~ 15/07/17) to be eligible for a reward."
by the time sonm ico ends. You should know that this is not the first time ico ended faster than the schedule.
Pages:
Jump to: