Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 53. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
WTF? I thought you only need 10 posts per week. And now you require users to have 50? damn, this is insane. So that mean who participant in the last week has to spam 50 postw in less than a week? Who the hell thought of this idea? So now basically I lose everything? I lose everything right? maybe you are a good ico but you manage extremely badass and unprofessional
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
~snip~
Sorry, that's not valid proofs (i can say that's not even a proof). Like i said i don't care about your accounts, is he your brother, friend or any else.
The fact is you are using 2 accounts on here and who knows after you got the bounty, you send to each other?

Agreed. There should be a restriction on 1 bounty user per ETH addresses.

There are a million reasons why someone would use the same address but only 1 real, logical reason.

To multi account and scam bounty stakes.

Maybe this guy is legit, but I doubt it.
"Bounty ban" his other accounts!

Let's be realistic...
He stated he is around 18...

Obviously a bounty hunter without investment..

At 18 and broke, how well of marketing and promotion do you think they did?
All there friends are broke, they are young and probably don't understand the tech.
And now he has 3 accounts linked to the same eth address that are supposed to be his "friend's" where all have stakes in this bounty!
Is this a joke?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I dont see eth adresses on spreadsheet list,no worry team will ask us for adress.Propably we will need to create custom token

They won't ask as they already have everyone ETH address as people had submitted it during joining the signature campaign and the only thing I see now is that they may update it with new eth address if someone requests it.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Is there a way i can see the ETH address i used to register in the signature campaign?

The only way is to contact the bounty manager or support to view your eth address. If I'm not mistaken, I saw somebody that request to view eth wallet addy that he submit on registering on signature campaign. And Iguess successfully manage it.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I dont see eth adresses on spreadsheet list,no worry team will ask us for adress.Propably we will need to create custom token
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
Is there a way i can see the ETH address i used to register in the signature campaign?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
stakes are added.
It's in the process..but the tokens for each stake will be the one everyone is waiting to see.. So how many sonm token  for 1 stake now.?

We have to wait because all people stakes should be calculated before giving SNM tokens. Now they allocated 2millions for signature bounty so it might be more SNM coins to the people who participated till the end of the campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
stakes are added.
It's in the process..but the tokens for each stake will be the one everyone is waiting to see.. So how many sonm token  for 1 stake now.?

Once the counting process is finished, everything will become clear . 2kk SNM will be distributed . We will divide the stake stake 2kk .
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
stakes are added.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
~snip~
Sorry, that's not valid proofs (i can say that's not even a proof). Like i said i don't care about your accounts, is he your brother, friend or any else.
The fact is you are using 2 accounts on here and who knows after you got the bounty, you send to each other?
Yes thats not a valid proof if this account use by your brother or friends why they used your address  they can  easyly create one if needed .and you know your account linked to each other they can join in other account not the one who's linked as an alt.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
stakes are added.
Not yet, it's stopped on number 122.

done with you.. just wasting my time.
Do you think my time wasn't wasted only because of you?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
Hey manager!  should we get our signature off from bitcointalk now, if not please update and tell when! Thanks!

hi dude, you should check on previous page.

Do not remove the signature, please.
The signatures can be removed after the manager has fully checked the last week.
We'll tell when you can remove the signature.
Thank you.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533
stakes are added.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hey manager!  should we get our signature off from bitcointalk now, if not please update and tell when! Thanks!
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
~snip~
done with you.. just wasting my time.
legendary
~snip~

lol, yes.. i know about this before you reply here.. Its really big mistake by me since i teach my brother and my friends.
All other account except this account already handled by my brother and friends.
Where should i explan/clarify about this? I have a ton of proof about this issue if you need it.
Lol? Of course you knew this before i make my post. I don't care whatever your reason, all of 3 accounts connected with same address. If you think your proofs are valid, just post on here.
yes, i know, same address.. before, since my brother dont know what is address btc or wallet. he use my address for receive the reward for his work. so he use my address.
i know you are from indonesia too and i think you know where is prolink or garut.
account kaconk is me - and here, you can track my last post or what i use social media for joining the bounty.
and account kamvreto is my brother, 2 years ago, he want to learning about bitcoin, from dont know about english language become good indonesia translator atm!! his age just 18 years right now Tongue
for sazonk? he is my friend from garut. and he use my account before (in this case, the issue about address is same like my brother above), then i give my account to him.
need more proof? you can meet with me face-to-face on my city. and i just want to you know, i have 30 member/bitcoiner community on my city.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Will the bounty participants be paid in SONM tokens or ETH? I have applied with an ETH address from an exchange, is this ok or do I need an address where I have the priv key?
Ofcourse they will pay you SONM tokens you will need an ETH add which you have the private key or else say goodbye to your bounty reward.

cactushrt is right. participants will receive SONM tokens. the team only asked the eth address since the project is eth based. so dont worry loremipsum, you will receive your tokens, just dont lose your private key. 
legendary

lol, yes.. i know about this before you reply here.. Its really big mistake by me since i teach my brother and my friends.
All other account except this account already handled by my brother and friends.
Where should i explan/clarify about this? I have a ton of proof about this issue if you need it.
Lol? Of course you knew this before i make my post. I don't care whatever your reason, all of 3 accounts connected with same address. If you think your proofs are valid, just post on here.
Important announcement

Since the ISO ended early, the bounty campaign also ends early - 18/06/2017.

1) The end of signature bounty campaign, bounty on articles in blogs and Twitter&Facebook - 12.06 - 06/18/2017
2) The stakes for  the entire bounty campaign will be credited in the next week.
3) All participants of the bounty campaign will have time, until June 25, 2017, to file their complaints, which will be considered by the team. After June 25, 2017 no complaints will be accepted.
4) Bounty payments will be approved after June 25, 2017.

Please, follow the ads.

We thank all those who actively supported us throughout the bounty campaign.

ISO ended early, how if participant signature campaign not following required post during ICO? (50 post),
its will rejected? or we should completely doing 50 post?
thanks
We warned everyone in advance that the ICO could end before the deadline.
We have repeatedly said that by the rules you will need to write at least 50 posts before the end of the campaign.

If a person participated for two weeks and wrote 50 posts, then he fulfilled the conditions and would receive a bounty.
oh, ok.. thanks for your reply SONM Support
SONM support, this guy is a cheater. He is using his alt account to join in your campaign. Kaconk and sazonk are same person.
Proofs on here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17407008
Do you think he should get paid?
Pages:
Jump to: