Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ERISTICA] - P2P Challenge Platform | First ICO in FunTech ✔ - page 16. (Read 24444 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
this project is very promising, because development and team keep hardworking for this project.
i'm sure for this project will success and get high rate on exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
So sad. You have raised only 8 percents during ICO.  Huh But you have 19 days more to get more funds from investors
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hi guys, when will integration with bitshares occur?
Hi. The integration will begin after the ICO stage is complete.
and when the last day?
Activity: 222
Merit: 26
Hi. The integration will begin after the ICO stage is complete.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
The term eristica is derived from the Greek eristikē technē, which interprets to, “the artwork of prevailing disputes”. It is known that historical Greeks had a very keen eye for bets. As a count number of fact, the complete Greek mythology is steeped in the concept of a competition among gods and those for an excellent cause.
All our modern civilization is considered to derive from the ancient Greek one.
Hi. I checked your WebSite. Is i understand correct that on today ICO rised approx 350K$?
Hi. That's true.

I've just visited your website. But I could not see the ICO progress, informations about the token sale, etc. And also tried to login/sign up section, but not working.
All the information about the token sale, etc., is right on the site. It's updated daily. As for good progress, in our case we have a snowball effect, i.e. more time is needed for rocking the community.
first let me say that I like a lot of the idea of the project and already invested 1 eth. But since i am thinking in investing more, i was deeping my due dilligence and decided to download the app dor android... it seens kind of empty. I couldnt find a challenge or video that was really made by someone.
Were i can see the plataform really beign used?
It's pleasant to hear that you have invested in our project but Eristica App has hundreds of videos. To see the video proofs of challenges you can try the explore section.
Will challenges be smart contract based?

Hi Teagannr, nice question.
I report here a short summary of white paper about this argument. https://eristica.com/wp/wp_en.pdf

If you have any other question just ask Smiley

Challenges will be created according to a set of uniform rules while the terms of the bet will be confirmed in a smart contract and executed automatically. [...]
Dispute can be resolve with a decentralized voting system. [...] When voting on important issues, users
will receive tokens as a reward for participation.  [...] With the introduction of blockchain technology, the authenticity of the video shot on the smartphone will be guaranteed. The hash of the video along with the timestamp will be kept in the blockchain, where everyone will be able to check out the authenticity and timing of the video recording. Thus, the community will be assured of the evidence presented.

Cool

hmm, strong system Wink
Hi. That's the reason of blockchain integration.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The term eristica is derived from the Greek eristikē technē, which interprets to, “the artwork of prevailing disputes”. It is known that historical Greeks had a very keen eye for bets. As a count number of fact, the complete Greek mythology is steeped in the concept of a competition among gods and those for an excellent cause.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Hi. I checked your WebSite. Is i understand correct that on today ICO rised approx 350K$?
Hi. That's true.

I've just visited your website. But I could not see the ICO progress, informations about the token sale, etc. And also tried to login/sign up section, but not working.
Hi. That's true.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
first let me say that I like a lot of the idea of the project and already invested 1 eth. But since i am thinking in investing more, i was deeping my due dilligence and decided to download the app dor android... it seens kind of empty. I couldnt find a challenge or video that was really made by someone.
Were i can see the plataform really beign used?
Activity: 87
Will challenges be smart contract based?

Hi Teagannr, nice question.
I report here a short summary of white paper about this argument. https://eristica.com/wp/wp_en.pdf

If you have any other question just ask Smiley

Challenges will be created according to a set of uniform rules while the terms of the bet will be confirmed in a smart contract and executed automatically. [...]
Dispute can be resolve with a decentralized voting system. [...] When voting on important issues, users
will receive tokens as a reward for participation.  [...] With the introduction of blockchain technology, the authenticity of the video shot on the smartphone will be guaranteed. The hash of the video along with the timestamp will be kept in the blockchain, where everyone will be able to check out the authenticity and timing of the video recording. Thus, the community will be assured of the evidence presented.

Cool

hmm, strong system Wink
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
token sold is 17,156.535 ERT now. how much the softcap ?
I hope the hard cap is reached before the ico is ends. Good luck your project.
Hi. Thanx for your wishes! Actually the project has no softcap. It will go on growing and developing in any case varying just the growth rates.
Hello Eristica team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Eristica ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/eristica/

If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
That's great news! Thank you ever so much!
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
token sold is 17,156.535 ERT now. how much the softcap ?
I hope the hard cap is reached before the ico is ends. Good luck your project.
Activity: 112
Hello Eristica team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Eristica ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/eristica/

If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
Pages:
Jump to: