Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 15. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
@BitPotus

Damn, that is something new in crypto - closing the project and doing refunds. What exactly are they giving back to token holders? And trading will stop today without any warning? Sounds drastic....

I don't think something like that could happen with Iconomi tho, cause thay have working platform which is generating income.

I think they will pay out the Tokens they collected from ICO's on their platform to CFI token holders , but not really quite sure . Hopefully it will not affect Iconomi project . As long ICONOMI gaining profits then it should not happen .
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

It's pretty funny that they link to Nic Carter's blog post, as Cofound.it was born from Iconomi, and Nic Carter has expressed a personal dislike for Iconomi:

https://twitter.com/search?q=nic%20carter%20iconomi

I can't imagine his views on cofound.it would be much different.
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Heard it first time ico doing refunds but team seems to be honest
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@BitPotus

Damn, that is something new in crypto - closing the project and doing refunds. What exactly are they giving back to token holders? And trading will stop today without any warning? Sounds drastic....

I don't think something like that could happen with Iconomi tho, cause thay have working platform which is generating income.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
ICN at this moment:
$0,377457 USD (-1,52%)
0,00005913 BTC (-2,34%)
soon dead coin?
if you disagree, what are the arguments ?

Since there is a large amount of money on their platform, their quarterly buys will always ensure some value of the coin. The lower the price, the more will be burned.
In the long term, I expect the token will gain value because of their increased purchases with the growth of the platform.
Activity: 402
Merit: 45
ICN at this moment:
$0,377457 USD (-1,52%)
0,00005913 BTC (-2,34%)
soon dead coin?
if you disagree, what are the arguments ?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Hey, yeah, it is, IMO. The BMx1DV token has made more than 49% in under 2 weeks. Take a look at the screenshot.

https://screensync.net/xrFsvYK8

Thanks but it looks too good to be true. So what's the catch? Limited number of participants or payments once a year? Can you explain?

The catch is that it's crypto, man. There is no prediction in the industry. It's always risky. Btw, how risky it is you can also find out on the website, they give all the information.

Yes, I agree with you. It's risky, but the whole industry is risky. I've lost so much money with ETH. I am really glad to return something with this BMx1DV token.
you guys , we will always have the opportunity to make huge profits for all projects if they are not scam..so does ICN.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Hey, yeah, it is, IMO. The BMx1DV token has made more than 49% in under 2 weeks. Take a look at the screenshot.

Thanks but it looks too good to be true. So what's the catch? Limited number of participants or payments once a year? Can you explain?

The catch is that it's crypto, man. There is no prediction in the industry. It's always risky. Btw, how risky it is you can also find out on the website, they give all the information.

Yes, I agree with you. It's risky, but the whole industry is risky. I've lost so much money with ETH. I am really glad to return something with this BMx1DV token.
Activity: 39
that's right, we just have to wait for it to happen. I keep my icn from the beginning of ISO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I think Iconomi is one of the Best Digital asset management platforms out there . Iconomi was one of the first project i participated in ICO and still holding some Tongue Like the Interface of the webpage and how they made it easy to use for people . Keep it up . Did check few other competitor projects , but they are still far away from ICONOMI Smiley
Totally agree with you, I also invested in ICONOMY during ICO, but sold the coins last winter, are now returning back to the project. A very underrated project, and soon everyone will understand.

That is great idea to buy back if someone already made huge profit than it is on bottom and on other side development is also looking impressive. No doubt this is undervalue project very soon it will get more attention so anyone can afford to stake on it than it will worth to it.
Merit: 25
I think Iconomi is one of the Best Digital asset management platforms out there . Iconomi was one of the first project i participated in ICO and still holding some Tongue Like the Interface of the webpage and how they made it easy to use for people . Keep it up . Did check few other competitor projects , but they are still far away from ICONOMI Smiley
Totally agree with you, I also invested in ICONOMY during ICO, but sold the coins last winter, are now returning back to the project. A very underrated project, and soon everyone will understand.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I haven't been here in the thread for quite awhile, can you guys update us what is the use of the ICN in the platform?

I have been an long term investors of this project and have been keeping my ICN which we thought would go more than $10 but it didn't even i the time of the pump last year. Is there any update about its use?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Merit: 151
While the crypto market was stagnating during this weekend the price of the BMx1DV showed the incredible growth.. The digest published by Blackmoon states that the token selling price was $10.6 as of August 15 and reached $16.4 as August 18! This provides app 55% profit just within 3 days!

http://bit.do/blackmoonplatform

Why do you post it there? Do you want to tell us that Blackmoon is better than ICN? If yes, so why is it better?

Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Check out Monthly Update to see what happened in August and find out what’s next. Read more here:

https://medium.com/iconominet/monthly-update-viii-e0b9ae04937f
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
While the crypto market was stagnating during this weekend the price of the BMx1DV showed the incredible growth.. The digest published by Blackmoon states that the token selling price was $10.6 as of August 15 and reached $16.4 as August 18! This provides app 55% profit just within 3 days!

http://bit.do/blackmoonplatform
Activity: 80

[/quote]
the mt gox people have already been compensated i read now so ignore me, i should have stoped posting on this tread a long time ago its good nobody is reading this shit annyways. Im still short on btc bye.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I like ICN as an investment. I believe digital assets will become a legit asset class, alongside with commodities and real assets. If this happens, ICONOMI will be in a great position to capture billions of asset under management because its platform allows the inclusion of funds with different investment styles.
Pages:
Jump to: